Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It (34920 Views)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin You’re not Falling in Love you just want to see what it feels like to smash her since she’s your spec grin But the problem is she has friendzoned you so you’re masking it with love to comfort yourself grin
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by PROPEACE: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.

"I am", you guys will never learn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Eze2000(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
padi94:
Na mumu dey fall in love, one month to Christmas

Lol
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by EmzyT: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
obembet:
Go and marry her before someone else take her away from u. Woman are very scares this day o
[/s]

Women are everywhere, but Good and God-fearing women are scarce to see tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by ibraheemlamar(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
To tear you better slap dey hungry me
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Orpe7(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Focus on ur education
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.
Jus tell her
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Ofolete: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

Is it that they don't teach medical students simple English or what?
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Kinghorland04(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Kholiwe:
Keep quiet jor
hmmm
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Na love carry you go school Oga, face your studies.
Don't mind him. People suffering from misplaced priority syndrome.
It is when he begins to get carryover and extra year,that the foolishness will clear from his eyes
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by muller101(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
nokspos:
nation wide abi only lagos
World wide.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by property123: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
You are already distracted guy. Guy study and graduate first, you were not sent to school to go and fall in love, you promised your parents heaven and earth, they are praying for you, alot of people admire and envy you, don't disappoint them. When you finished well things you are pursuing now will start to purse you including love, you need to see how women purse my Dr. friend, so you must start now to work on your emotions as well. You will face serious temptations cuz of the profession you ve chosen, this one you are talking of a student, chill till you finished, na the children of the high and mighty go come around, can you resist them?. I have seen a lot of medical students who failed along the way cuz of this kind of distraction. Stay on your lane guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by tctrills: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Medical student are trained in English and communication skills.

His English is bad.

Probably a medical student in the north.
No they are not trained in English. Please tell me the university that has English as part of the medical courses.
After taking general courses in their first year, the move to the medical school there they don't take English courses.
Also, I have seen a good number of Indian doctors in the US with not too good English yet people don't complain.
But my Nigerian people must complain about everything .

And there was no need for that tribalism. The north has nothing to do with this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by TerminatorX: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Focus on your studies. Both of you still have a long way to go. If you are in medicine or dentistry remember you still have pathology and pharmacology to write if only you have passed your Mb. Just be friends and don't love too much. During my time in school of medicine, I had no time for emotional love

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by dalass(f): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
padi94:
Na mumu dey fall in love, one month to Christmas

He can afford it now. Abi he tell you say he be broke ass niqqar?

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2021
tctrills:

No they are not trained in English. Please tell me the university that has English as part of the medical courses.
After taking general courses in their first year, the move to the medical school there they don't take English courses.
Also, I have seen a good number of Indian doctors in the US with not too good English yet people don't complain.
But my Nigerian people must complain about everything .

And there was no need for that tribalism. The north has nothing to do with this discussion.

Holy dead Christ.

Issorite, your opinions to yourself.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

Oga,face your studies first.
It's like carryover and extra year are calling your name,but resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Your graduation from the university should be your priority, and not love.
A word is enough for the wise.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by yetunsbay(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
obembet:
Go and marry her before someone else take her away from u. Woman are very scares this day o
lol which women dey scarce ? Obvious lies

Women plenty that you go select tire

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by luckydion(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

You are in Love because you always seeing her (closeness)
Give a distant

You are in love because you think about her in your quiet time
................. Do away with this thought .....

what's driving you now is the desire for sex not love

if you really love this juvenile, it will tell when apart.

Medical, u still have along way to go........

There was a coursemate who hosted a Juvenile a night to one dangerous 400L 2nd semester Exam in strength of material course,

Lo! during the Exam he couldn't write, he made the choice to help himself by "expo" that was the end of him being student in that school. The Lady Moved on with other guys in school.....
It's a lesson u must learn from.......

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by yetunsbay(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Fight with her make she abuse you wella thereby making u focus afterwards

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Mekanus(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

E be like say you and punctuation get wahala.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Olodo24: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
So what a medical student wrote. No punctuation, "where" instead of "were". And you wan fall in love. Continue.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Solofresh2: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

Let your feelings be known to her even if she won't accept it.It is not a do or die affair
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by danfricks: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2021
face ur study come out with flying colours love will look for u u hear�
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by tctrills: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Holy dead Christ.

Issorite, your opinions to yourself.
Be careful how you use the name of Christ.
Show some respect

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

Try to read what you wrote and posted with full concentration. Now correct your tenses and spellings so that you won't make mistakes when you become a qualified Doctor.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2021
tctrills:

Be careful how you use the name of Christ.
Show some respect

Jesus Christ is a dead white man.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Aiustn(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2021
my brother. it's facebook not facenyash
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by alurayaks: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Channel that energy you're using to fall in love towards becoming a world class doctor.
Come back and thank me later. Somethings are obvious distractions.
Wishing you best of luck in your medical pursuit

Special32:

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by tctrills: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Jesus Christ is a dead white man.
Oh sorry, I thought you were a Christian. But even though you are not, you could respect other's religion
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by ChelseaDr(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

By the time you fail Pathology and Pharmacology, all those nonsense feelings would have deserted you... Before I open my eyes, reformat your brain to the status quo ante.... Nonsense and ingredients.

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by fineboynl(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Never tell her you love her. Instead assume the boyfriend roles. Take her out to place as if she is your babe. If she keep on following you than she is game. But if she keep on declining just move on and forget about her and those feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.