Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. (1554 Views)

I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis / I Tink She Likes Me? / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by MrsChima(f): 5:29am On Jun 11, 2011
Oh, we were playing a game? shocked
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by ITbomb(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2011
Its high time this truth be told. i have an article on scribd on it. the man was naturally designed to spread the seed in any available female that is the essence of the survival of the human race. if it was one man one woman we could have been extinct
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by Jamesdman(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2011
@mrs. Chima, Yeah. I said i've bn kiddin all diz while, dat nw i'm serious! Do u need a dictionary or beta stil an encyclopedia 2 understand wat dat means?
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by Jamesdman(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2011
ITbomb:

Its high time this truth be told. i have an article on scribd on it. the man was naturally designed to spread the seed in any available female that is the essence of the survival of the human race. if it was one man one woman we could have been extinct
Gbam!!! Well said Bro. Abeg help me tel dem.
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
James-dman:

@mrs. Chima, Yeah. I said i've bn kiddin all diz while, dat nw i'm serious! Do u need a dictionary or beta stil an encyclopedia 2 understand wat dat means?

Poor thing. Bless your heart. Let me put you out of your misery. Look up sarcasm. wink
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
ITbomb:

Where you read that from? The book of Bullshit? Is it NEW YORK BEST SELLER? lipsrsealed
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by Jamesdman(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2011
Mrs chima!! Mrs chima!! Mrs chima!! U're such a pain in MY arse. Free me jor!
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by MrsChima(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
James-dman:

Mrs chima!! Mrs chima!! Mrs chima!! U're such a pain in MY arse. Free me jor!

And a million others. cheesy
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by Jamesdman(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
@mrs chima, so u tk pride in being a pain in pples' arses? Wel, gudluck 2 u in ur endeavor. Bt in my case, wud u pls reduce d pain, my arse is so hot its threatin 2 go off, if u don't do sumtin soon!
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by Kutey: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
As a typical African man you are spouting s. h. i. t.
1) there are more men than women in every country in the world except in some places in India , China as some parents decide to kill female fetuses (of course with consequences as males cannot marry themselves and pro-create maybe you should read about kidnapped brides), there are more males born than females in nature and even though they tend to die more in childhood when they become adult it's around the same numbers. Google this. Ignoramus

2) You can have sex during pregnancy and its even encouraged by medical practitioners.

3) Every thing in life that is worth it takes effort and discipline, building a house, educating yourself, training your children and being married. All things that involve time, money and sacrifice.

If you need excuses to be wayward just admit to being a dog. Women's periods last for 3 - 5days (and even there a lot of couples feel comfortable having sex during these days) is that too long that you must run around with your manliness hard looking for something to stick it into?

Marriage is for better for worse. Its a deep commitments not to be made by boys and girls but adults that understand that your needs will not always be met as the person by your side is as human and imperfect as you are.
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by Jamesdman(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2011
@kutey, hmmmm, datz no way 2 address a gentleman lyk me, ur tone was 2 harsh, were we fightin or sumtin dat u're soundin as if i've touched u where its hurt? Can't u express ur opinion without being insultive? Well, lukin @ d points u've raised, i strongly disagree wif point 1, bcoz i've done sum research b4 i posted dat. D mortality rate of male children is higher dan female children in any country in d world n other factors (lyk war, fatal accidents @workplace most times, alwayz affect men) contributes 2 d reduction of d male species. As 4 point 2 n 3, i have notin 2 say abt dem, u're probably rite in ur own way. However, wen it comes 2 infidelty, i can't bt stress diz fact, DAT NO MATTER HW DISCIPLINED N PRINCIPLED D MAN IS N NO MATTER HW MUCH HE LOVES HIS WIFE, dere is alwayz dat natural tendency 2 flirt wif other women, either bcoz dey re younger dan his wife or re more sexually attractive. Abt 80% of men actually succumb 2 dat tendency @ sum point in their lives. So, get diz i'm nt tryin 2 justify dere actions, i'm jst statin d obvious fact!
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2011
Kutey:

As a typical African man you are spouting s. h. i. t.
1) there are more men than women in every country in the world except in some places in India , China as some parents decide to kill female fetuses (of course with consequences as males cannot marry themselves and pro-create maybe you should read about kidnapped brides), there are more males born than females in nature and even though they tend to die more in childhood when they become adult it's around the same numbers. Google this. Ignoramus

2) You can have sex during pregnancy and its even encouraged by medical practitioners.

3) Every thing in life that is worth it takes effort and discipline, building a house, educating yourself, training your children and being married. All things that involve time, money and sacrifice.

If you need excuses to be wayward just admit to being a dog. Women's periods last for 3 - 5days (and even there a lot of couples feel comfortable having sex during these days) is that too long that you must run around with your manliness hard looking for something to stick it into?

Marriage is for better for worse. Its a deep commitments not to be made by boys and girls but adults that understand that your needs will not always be met as the person by your side is as human and imperfect as you are.

grin grin
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by lindabon: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP, actually you are so wrong. A recent survey has shown that women are more promiscuous than men. Statistics have also backed this up;Check this site>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1093011/Women-far-promiscuous-men-says-shock-new-study.html

You must be living in Nigeria where a higher percentage of women are circumcised. Hence the low s.ex drive (libido) among the females. In the developed world, women no longer give a damn about "what society thinks of them". They are ever ready to spread their legs to anybody.

Women also feel the same thing you feel whenever you get those urges so don't get it twisted. Only the strong at heart and the sensible of both the male and female keep their body to themselves.

Bottom line; stop justifying your actions. If you wanna be promiscuous, feel free. After all, if all men were faithful, it would not be a fair world.
Plz, don't drag the good one's with you by spreading these kind of gossips! You just make yourself look needy and pathetic coupled with low self esteem when you resort to nonsensical reasoning like this
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by HISchild: 1:32am On Oct 23, 2011
@james-dman who says:

"Don't get diz twisted, i'm a christain n until recently i used to believe in monogamy in marriage n fidelity in relationships. Bt considerin sum natural phenomenum, i've bn forced 2 ve a retink. Consider d followin three (3) points : (1) numerically there re more women dan men. If evry man shld marry jst 1 wife, den there wil be numerous single women out there desperate 4 a life-partner. A situation we're seein 2day. (2) women ve restrictions as 2 intimate activities, while men re sexually active @ all times. In d marriage settin, wen a man's wife is in her period or heavily pregnant d mans intimate needs wudn't be met @such times. However, if d man ve more dan 1 wife, den wen 1 is sexually unavailable d oda wives wil fit d bill. (3) men re naturally incline 2 be promiscous. It tks real effort n discipline 4 a man 2 be faithful 2 1 woman, n despite dat most men wit such intentions stil fall into infidelity. Pointin 2 d fact dat men re nt made 2 stick 2 1 wife/woman. Moreso, d society we live in condone masculine infidelity, bt condemns feminine promiscuity. D aforemention re my OPINION based on tinz i've read n observed. Nw wat do y'll nairalanders tink?"
-----------
mankind feels its natural to be promiscuous only because we are all born in sin and spiritually dead since the fall of man/adam, in whose loins all humanity was. "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." - Psalm 51:5.  GOD originally, in creating Adam and Eve, meant one woman for one man.  "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." - Gen 2:24  (also Matt 19:5-6), "And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh." - Mark 10:8 (see also, Ephesians 5:33, 1 Tim 3:2 and Titus 1:6).

When one's wife is observing her "monthly", it is a good time & opportunity to give self to fasting and prayer, by GOD's grace, because love for GOD, defined as obedience to HIM,  is the number one thing for all mankind (Mark 12:30).  "Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency." - 1 Cor 7:5 

GOD knows all things.  Frankly speaking, don't you think that man wants more and more (be it more money, more material things, and more women, etc) because of covetousness? The answer is yes, most likely.  "What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet." - Rom 7:7 (to covet is to lust or desire)

Therefore,
"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." - Heb_13:5  ("conversation is conduct)
Re: I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. by MrsChima1(f): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2011
James-dman:

@mrs chima, so u tk pride in being a pain in pples' arses? Wel, gudluck 2 u in your endeavor. Bt in my case, wud u pls reduce d pain, my arse is so hot its threatin 2 go off, if u don't do sumtin soon!

You are going to get enough inviting people to your arse. Clench tight! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! / How Much Does Your Boyfriend Help You To Fulfill Your Dreams? / Every Wife Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.