Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

[18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) (9086 Views)

Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Sundaycomputer: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cut it and sale it, use the money and take care of yourself

1 Like

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gonosepare de la originel. Go to lab and treat that immediately. Next time use okpu nna
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by BlackyOne: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
You're getting gonorrhea pro max while the bitches are using clitocurrency to buy range Rover

2 Likes

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nawao
Go hospital asap. Be ready to spend money to get drugs ..
Next time you go wise and use protection. Infection no dey show for gals body like that. That is why it is always advisable to use protection or better still stay away from sex

3 Likes

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Svenadex007: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Go and see ur doctor or a qualified pharmacist have once experienced dat and ciprofloxacin 500mg will be part of the drugs u will use and trust me u will be fyn again
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by whisp3r(m): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
euphratess:
Guys it’s been two days now, and it’s getting worst each time am urinating. Also , the colors of my urine has turned yellow and last drops are most painful to release and somewhat reddish, . Even when am not urinating, am always feeling this burning sensation inside my organ, now some white discharge don't follow ohh... . Abegg people wetin be this

Lalasticlala
Seun

Warning:Pictures are not my true condition

Looks like gonorrhea and herpes
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by arkonpoint: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Who put am there that you're finding it
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by rex444(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Hope say U no go wash plate join ooo...before your mouth go be like who kiss hippo... F
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Just imagine the state of the Mouth of the Guy who would be licking up the pussy of the Young Lady that gave birth to all these!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by femi4: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Gonorrhea is wicked
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Zubi10(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Go n buy chlorophenicle capsule,poor the powder in a peak milk like 8capsule stear it very well n drink it.

3 Likes

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Zubi10:
Go n buy chlorophenicle capsule,poor the powder in a peak milk like 8capsule stear it very well n drink it.
Oga you be lord of infection to know this
White capsule and peak milk done deal

3 Likes

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Newboss(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Gonorrhoea or Chlamydia. Go to any chemist far from where you live
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by walyx(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2021
killmods:

So na pro max una dey call am now.. chai Nairaland nor go kill person grin grin grin

Lolzzz, i was thinking twas anoda drug oo.. mk i no lie, one of d reason i cant do without cmin ere. Atleast thrs a new thing to learn.

1 Like

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Gonorrhoea or Herpes
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:
Guys it’s been two days now, and it’s getting worst each time am urinating. Also , the colors of my urine has turned yellow and last drops are most painful to release and somewhat reddish, . Even when am not urinating, am always feeling this burning sensation inside my organ, now some white discharge don't follow ohh... . Abegg people wetin be this

Lalasticlala
Seun

ghonorrea.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by ogkrakkid(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Na d receipt of wetin u go pay money buy be that..abi u no Wan collect ur receipt b4?.. grin
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by mejai(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Tomorrow they, they know themselves, will tell us vaginaaa is cleaner than mouth, that's why u should suck us and they know they carry nuclear bomb there grin . Ndi ala!!! Imaging say u suck am....

This should be on front page joor... To serve as a warning.

Lalasticlala and mynd44

1 Like

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by InvestorRicky(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=euphratess post=107413208]Guys it’s been two days now, and it’s getting worst each time am urinating. Also , the colors of my urine has turned yellow and last drops are most painful to release and somewhat reddish, . Even when am not urinating, am always feeling this burning sensation inside my organ, now some white discharge don't follow ohh... . Abegg people wetin be this

Lalasticlala
Seun

Quote me & I will tell u what to buy with less than 500 naira & u will be relieved in less than 24 hours after u have taken it.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Zubi10:
u be real niggur
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Chuknovski(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
This is gonococcus
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:
I de tell you ,, as e be now bro, I don kuku take some aboki concoction for the main time,,, tomorrow na tests straight

That aboki concoction doesn't work.

Once you get the correct treatment, the pain will start reducing same day.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by larryking540: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:

Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by larryking540: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:

Lalasticlala
Seun

man this is a pure STD,,,and not toilet infection,go see a doctor,,,most of you siding TIWA Savage ,this is the reasons why many people are against what she did ,man always protect yourself ,you aren't ready to make babies yet ,wear condom bro ,don't send yourself to early grave ,the person who gave your this shite ,is still very strong ,,,
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Mandela27: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2021
E don choke
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Quality20(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2021
CD can not always protect just try and be religious and moral by abstaining from illicit sexual relationship, ko jube lô
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by debbydams(f): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Hummm
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by euphratess(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:

Oga you be lord of infection to know this
White capsule and peak milk done deal
Lord of infection!... Lols
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Flamees(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Davash222:

One of the reasons we always advice against going raw with a Nigerian girl.

Enjoy your Pro max device.
grin
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by euphratess(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

That aboki concoction doesn't work.

Once you get the correct treatment, the pain will start reducing same day.
thanks bro, there are difference now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis… / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday / A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.