Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

[18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) (9088 Views)

Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Go and buy indoceed from pharmacy put like 4 tablet in a spoon and add gin like chelsea, let it dissolve and drink it... You should have cure it earlier before getting to this stage angry
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by euphratess(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Go and buy indoceed from pharmacy put like 4 tablet in a spoon and add gin like chelsea, let it dissolve and drink it... You should have cure it earlier before getting to this stage angry
am learning alot, thanks alot, though I have taken drugs
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by euphratess(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=InvestorRicky post=107428688][/quote]bro cut soap
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:
whats is uti bro
uti Nwachukwu

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Rickmann: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:
Guys it’s been two days now, and it’s getting worst each time am urinating. Also , the colors of my urine has turned yellow and last drops are most painful to release and somewhat reddish, . Even when am not urinating, am always feeling this burning sensation inside my organ, now some white discharge don't follow ohh... . Abegg people wetin be this

Lalasticlala
Seun

Warning:Pictures are not my true condition

Hmm..so you have been messing around raw with all of dem filthy Nigerian girls ai.. The problem with we guys is that we don't know a neat girl when we see one. Neatness starts from the inside but Just as a lot of us are swept away by beauty , same way we get carried away by expensive dresses , hair styles or even deodorants worn by these same girls who are actually vectors of various diseases.

Very few girls in this country know a thing or two about personal hygiene.
8 out of 10 Nigerian girls are dirty.

Well, Let this be a lesson to you bro.
With the right medication,I pray God heals you.
you will be fine.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
shebi I dey tell you to reduce the way u dey knack,
now see waiting you put urself grin
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
I sachet of white capsule with the full Tim of peak milk done deal
euphratess:
Lord of infection!... Lols

1 Like

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by olamide1dami200: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:
Guys it’s been two days now, and it’s getting worst each time am urinating. Also , the colors of my urine has turned yellow and last drops are most painful to release and somewhat reddish, . Even when am not urinating, am always feeling this burning sensation inside my organ, now some white discharge don't follow ohh... . Abegg people wetin be this

Lalasticlala
Seun

bro this gonorrhea
It happened to me I took ten injection
Better go and treat yourself cus it can stop you from getting a child
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Malocity(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Zubi10:
Go n buy chlorophenicle capsule,poor the powder in a peak milk like 8capsule stear it very well n drink it.

Bad guy... spotted.�
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Fourwinds: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Virginfeminist:

What is wrong with you though?

Are you always this stupid?

OP manage and go to a clinic so that they can conduct a proper test on you.

See eh we wey dey run from girls no b sey we no get sense tongue.

Sex take away from u than u get from it.

How una take dey get mind sleep with girl without condom? cry

Go treat yourself and avoid sleeping with dirty girls and try dey use CD
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by bmdmix11: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
gono
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
I suspect Gonorrhea raised to power 6 . angry
Rather than popping unnecessary pills, go to the hospital to get the right prescription and proper diagnosis. angry

Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
chairman, you sure say u no d use men Dem catch cruise ? the dick's for pictures be like Dem d different.
make I comot for this your bus sha
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by euphratess(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rickmann:

Hmm..so you have been messing around raw with all of dem filthy Nigerian girls ai.. The problem with we guys is that we don't know a neat go , same way we get carried away by expensive dresses , hair styles or even deodorants worn by these same girls who are actually vectors of various diseases.

Very few girls in this country know a thing or two about personal hygiene.
8 out of 10 Nigerian girls are dirty.

Well, Let this be a lesson to you bro.
With the right medication,I pray God heals you.
you will be fine.
thanks bro
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Rickmann: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:
thanks bro

Pls take good care of urself.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by InvestorRicky(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:
bro cut soap

I'm not giving d medication for free but I guarantee u 100% effectiveness & u will start noticing a change in less than 2 hours. I guarantee u a 100% refund if it doesn't work for u.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Babara1994(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
euphratess:

Lalasticlala
Seun

That's gonorrhea. Get Azithromycin and cefixime. Use the two drugs together
and it will stop in two days. Ciprotab is a waste of time. The azithromycin is just 1 shot.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by euphratess(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
InvestorRicky:

I'm not giving d medication for free but I guarantee u 100% effectiveness & u will start noticing a change in less than 2 hours. I guarantee u a 100% refund if it doesn't work for u.

have a nice day bro
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Rayendowed007(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
use AZITHROMYCIN and thank me later.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Judd007: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Go to the hospital,
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Svenadex007:
Go and see ur doctor or a qualified pharmacist have once experienced dat and ciprofloxacin 500mg will be part of the drugs u will use and trust me u will be fyn again
I am even thinking that those bumps will be scabies and it will be itching at night that will make him not to sleep, benzyl benzoate for the scabies and ciprofloxacin for the infection.also mind the type of pvssy you put your dick,this pvssy is definitely a toxic hole.
Re: [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) by Bethlemduff(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Zubi10:
Go n buy chlorophenicle capsule,poor the powder in a peak milk like 8capsule stear it very well n drink it.

What's the dosage?. Is it just once?. Or you repeat it?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis… / Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? / My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.