Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family (2105 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Rtk5: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2021
My wife is the last born and so attached to her family, infact she can't go a day without calling atleast 3 of her siblings, she doesn't even mind going to see the mum everyday. Whenever we have issues, she goes to her family and no matter how she is at fault, the family would always look for a means of supporting her, never for once have they ever faulted hes in any issue. She is more concerned about them than the marriage and they are also concerned about her alone and not me or the marriage.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by DriverX: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Be a good husband. You must be quite boring for a wife you married not to be attached to you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2021
You be lesbian ? grin

Rtk5:
My wife is the last born and so attached to her family, infact she can't go a day without calling atleast 3 of her siblings, she doesn't even mind going to see the mum everyday. Whenever we have issues, she goes to her family and no matter how she is at fault, the family would always look for a means of supporting her, never for once have they ever faulted hes in any issue. She is more concerned about them than the marriage and they are also concerned about her alone and not me or the marriage.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Boogyman557: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool PUT WEED INSIDE HER FOOD. U WILL THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by chiommy123(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2021
In as much as you should pamper your wife and treat her right, you should be able to know how to stamp your feet as the head of the family.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Bluezy13(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm...

I'm wondering why you sound like someone I know.
I would readily say what's on my mind if you happen to be the person. Provided you wouldn't recognize me.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
I foresee this happening to me but I pray I outgrow it.
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by SavageResponse(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool PUT WEED INSIDE HER FOOD. U WILL THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by pato405(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Saynoomore: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
op, We are in the same boat o! Exactly the same experience here oooo! She's the last and calls family members 15times daily! Any little quarrel, every of the family member will hear about it and support her. When they've not seen themselves physically for 3 weeks (even when the call is regular), they begin to call frantically and sometimes even start shedding tears on phone!! They are all tied to one another apron! TBH, sometimes I blame myself for not walking away at the initial stages when I noticed all this rubbish! I was thinking she would outgrow it, but on the contrary, it's getting worse! Some people are simply NOT just built for marriage!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Muna4real(f): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Are you guys newly married?
Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Rtk5: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Saynoomore:
op, We are in the same boat o! Exactly the same experience here oooo! She's the last and calls family members 15times daily! Any little quarrel, every of the family member will hear about it and support her. When they've not seen themselves physically for 3 weeks (even when the call is regular), they begin to call frantically and sometimes even start shedding tears on phone!! They are all tied to one another apron! TBH, sometimes I blame myself for not walking away at the initial stages when I noticed all this rubbish! I was thinking she would outgrow it, but on the contrary, it's getting worse! Some people are simply NOT just built for marriage!
honestly bro, you hit the nail, we are facing the same thing. It is really annoying that it makes me regret the marriage always.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family by Adsexpert: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Rtk5:

Exactly this same thing bro...one gat to be very careful as ties like this or biased families like this has ended the life of many men..

What I fear most is a woman conivinng together with her family on taking all what is mine.. woman Born for you no mean say she no go kill you

(1) (Reply)

Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? / I Guess This Really Hurt... Especially When You Are In Love / Boys Working Apartment Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.