Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly (10317 Views)

Two Things That Attract Girls To A Guy. / These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman / I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by simhosting: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phone
Carriage
Cloth
Watches
Money especially meant
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bullshit..you need money to get a girl
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by LoveTalk(f): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
But everything isn't money nah.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Adeolaeniola(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
On top wetin abeg,once you get money all these criteria is invalid
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by femi4: 5:29am On Nov 09, 2021
LoveTalk:
Feel free to add yours!
Money

And Money

And more Money
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Sundrus: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2021
So OP na broke ass niggaz u dey love to date. No wonder you no add money for the list. grin
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Fragrance tops the list
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by KingDash: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don fuckkk so many niggas babe with my iphone 11 pro max and my small lexus.. I no dey even toast, once dey just see me with my things.. na instant sex.
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Teripaul(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
KingDash:
I don fuckkk so many niggas babe with my iphone 11 pro max and my small lexus.. I no dey even toast, once dey just see me with my things.. na instant sex.
grin grin grin I no go doubt u. . Gals love guys with expensive phones and car. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by LoveTalk(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Teripaul:

grin grin grin I no go doubt u. . Gals love guys with expensive phones and car. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by KingDash: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Teripaul:

bros if you get guys wey get iphone 11 upwards and car, borrow am... you go bang tire, na you go run for toto.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Teripaul(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
KingDash:
bros if you get guys wey get iphone 11 upwards and car, borrow am... you go bang tire, na you go run for toto.
Smiles. . Buh there's no life in it, best i remain unknown than bleepin gals upandan. . . .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by KingDash: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Teripaul:

Smiles. . Buh there's no life in it, best i remain unknown that bleepin gals upandan. . . .
yeah well sucks to be you tho.
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by indadi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
I hate Girls with small breasts!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by LoveTalk(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
sad
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by muheeb01(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
All these on top woman matter woman wey go love you go love you,the one wey go still no love you with all these features no go still love you
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by hardon1(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2021
KingDash:

So I hear o
The psychology is that they wouldn't want to show unnecessary resistance or make unnecessary demand on men with nice cars and nice things because within them they feel they have won a jackpot and have met their potential spec

These men end up fucking them freely and easily without any form or resistance and sometimes. Give them nothing

Na broke guys like us dey spend trough their nose just to get laid. Na So one rich friend of mine (drives a clean lexux) nearly finish the whole female choir members of his chruch. Na point and kill e just dey do them

Na so he taost one posh forming girl at a wedding party we went together. He gave her lift home after the ceremony, and actually fvcked her in his car before dropping her off. Didn't give her shishi. Same girl was still calling to check up on him when he didn't call her for days after the incidence

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by KingDash: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2021
hardon1:

So I hear o
The psychology is that they wouldn't want to show unnecessary resistance or make unnecessary demand on men with nice cars and nice things because within them they feel they have won a jackpot and have met their potential spec

These men end up fucking them freely and easily without any form or resistance and sometimes. Give them nothing

Na broke guys like us dey spend trough their nose just to get laid. Na So one rich friend of mine (drives a clean lexux) nearly finish the whole female choir members of his chruch. Na point and kill e just dey do them

Na so he taost one posh forming girl at a wedding party we went together. He gave her lift home after the ceremony, and actually fvcked her in his car before dropping her off. Didn't give her shishi. Same girl was still calling to check up on him when he didn't call her for days after the incidence

true brother.. that's how they are, that your friend is a real nigga.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by LoveTalk(f): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
sad
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by LoveTalk(f): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
wink
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by lecturer50(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
LoveTalk:

Source: https://www.bonobology.com/things-that-attract-a-woman-to-a-man-instantly/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, mukina2, Seun

Thanks for this.

But why must women be so interested in men trying to impress women when at the end it is still the man who would spend to maintain and feed the woman.

Women supposed to be the ones who are trying to impress men because they are the greatest beneficiaries of every relationship.

Or maybe there are rich women looking for men to take care of.

That is when all these talk can make sense.

Because I am the one who impressed you with my dressing, my height, my nature, my appearance.

And I am the one who humbles myself to ask you for a relationship and it is not even you who approached me due to what you saw on me.But I am the one who still approach you.

I am the one who still spend to maintain you.

I mean, what exactly do you do as a woman?

What?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Shoes are very important. Most women I meet, first look at My feet.
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by mixta140: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
All these without money is trash

Most Yahoo boys are damn ugly with bad dressing sense and unruly attitude, even church girls follow dem dis days
Na mumu girls dey follow
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by LoveTalk(f): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by azammi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
All this na hard work .
LiegeMan:
grin
1. Maney

If you don't have maney, 99.7% of the ladies will see you as a cow, even your very own wife.
But try and get small change in your bank account, 100.100% of the ladies will be attracted to you.

2. Facial feature

This is the first thing a woman notices about a man. The perfect jawline and sharp features and the skin tone. A neat haircut, that perfectly trimmed beard, a clean-shaven look or a well-groomed bushy moustache have the ability to add that additional oomph to any man.

A man does not have to be drop-dead gorgeous like a ramp model to get the attention of a woman but his facial features and how he has accentuated those or groomed himself do matter.

Inevitable put off: A long hair sticking out of the eyebrow or a few from the nose. Ugh! You could have the perfect features but if you haven’t taken care of this then you are not getting the second look for sure.

3. Dressing sense
The way a man wears his clothes speaks volumes about a person and can make a huge difference in his personality.

After all the saying ‘Clothes make the man’ is not just like that. Women do notice if you take care to dress up.

Throwing a formal shirt on a trouser is okay but then that well-cut trouser and the perfectly complementing tie go a long way in deciding what she really thinks of you.

Inevitable put off: Too tight clothes. Yes, many men make the mistake of thinking that muscle show under tight clothes could make him drool-worthy. Wrong perception. It could be an instant put off.

4. Eyes
Who can resist the appeal of deep-set eyes that mesmerizes one by that sparkle in it? How a man looks with his eyes goes a long way to show a woman what he is really inside. I

t’s said that the eyes are the gateway into a human being’s personality. It’s not only about the colour of your pupils – it could be an attractive brown or even a deep grey – that makes a woman skip a heartbeat. It’s also about the way you look with those eyes.

Inevitable put off: I am sure you have heard a woman saying, “He’s got bad eyes.” By that, she means the eyes that keep moving from her face to her chest or keep roving around. A woman will not give a man a second look if his eyes are doing this.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

5. Posture
The complete frame of a man distinctly makes him stand out in the crowd.

A tall well-built man with a perfect physique and the right posture is a treat to a woman’s eyes.

Some men appear taller or more imposing by the dint of correct posture. This really matters in the way a woman perceives you.

Inevitable put off: A hunch. It does look horrible or a swagger which you got from your Western movies watching days and couldn’t get rid of.

6. Smile
Oh! boy, this is an irresistible charm that can give serious infatuation to any woman. If one has that sweet, next-door look with a chocolaty kind of beguiling smile a woman will definitely go “Aww”.

You may not have that killer look but sometimes a smile goes a long way in deciding how appealing you are to a woman. Keep that in mind.

Inevitable put off: Yellow teeth below that smile. Nicotine stained teeth. Or that smirkish smile that’s more creepy than cute.

7. Fragrance
Smelling right is important for both men and women.

Although some Paris perfumeries have popular brands with heightened sweat smell, it’s definitely not something that appeals to most women. They do find a man’s strong perfume rather intoxicating.

Inevitable put off: Yes we know being sweaty is perceived as macho by many men but guys don’t get the wrong idea that women like to sniff your smelly armpits.

It’s the worst put off for a woman and the worst myth a man could be living with.

8. Manners
As it’s said that how you talk to the waiter at the restaurant is a dead giveaway of what kind of manners you have.

You could have the looks and riches but if you don’t have the right manners all the impressions you have managed till point 6 will go down the drain.

Women do look at your manners very carefully. Mind it! Really carefully.

Inevitable put off: Going to a fancy restaurant and you walk ahead and don’t hold the door for her. This is an absolute put off.

You talk with your mouth full. Eeks!

9. Conversing skill
When a man has the ability to present himself verbally, showing his great linguistic skill, it instantly adds that extra appeal that thoroughly catches her attention.

But while conversing, the right men show the right amount of interest in the woman they have just met. Women just love this.

Inevitable put off: Talking too much about yourself. Yes we know we live in an age of self-advertising but stop being blatant about it.

10. Sense of humour
Women really like men who can make them laugh and they can laugh at themselves as well.

The ability to laugh at oneself is a great quality that men, who are really secure about themselves, only have. Women do notice that about them and like it immensely too. Having a sense of humour is a must.

Inevitable put off: Making a woman laugh does not mean cracking crass jokes. Please don’t get it wrong.

11. Shoes
This could be listed last but this should not be taken lightly.

What kind of shoes a man wears and how well maintained it is, is something a woman notices. Shoes do tell a lot about a man’s personality apart from the clothes and eyes.

Inevitable put off: Shoes that have not had the touch of polish for ages, mud-stained soles and ill-kept sneakers
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Nyascobar1414: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
All this for a(cooch!e) that smells...
We should all see beyond lust kings!
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by scottyoloye(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Those things up there ain’t for attracting women alone, rather they boost one’s self esteem.

I know a few women who still uphold high moral values and I know ladies who are leeches. The interesting part is you easily recognize leeches.

Most ladies here in Nigeria have their immoralities on the high side; thanks to the yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by anthonyuncle(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
1. money
2. another money
3. excess money
4. much money
5. more money
6. much more money
7. overflowing money
8. plenty money
9. spendable money
10. another excess much more overflowing plenty spendable money

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by MikeofKd(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ten things that makes women attracted to you
1. Confidence :high level of confidence in any man can get him his mother's age mate to bed, I.e if wants tho, confidence is really sexy and daring and no woman can resist it. No woman I repeat.

2.Money :now don't get me wrong. I'm not one of the ppl that would say you can only use money to attract women ,having money has a man is sexy as hell, living comfortable, driving a car ,having a high paying job and all ,don't use money to attract women tho, but make sure you have it. Having money so you can basically take very good care of yourself. Money also exposes you to some really influential pple if u know ur way tho.

3. Having a career: when a woman knows you have a career it speaks volumes, they love it so much ,when a man is working and busy with his career , he is extremely sexy in the eyes of women.

4: Having sense of humour : Having the ability to make women laugh can actually get them on your bed as a man asap, I can't stress this enough ,just make women laugh very hard and they would lose their panties and their senses.

5. Handsomeness: to be very honest no woman alive doesn't fancy an handsome man ,when a man is handsome different women would paint pictures of she and the handsome dude in her head, wishing they can have him, the fine boy priveledge also helps alot ,pple tend to trust you even without fully knowing you, girls would stare at you like say tommorow no dey, some would even shoot thier shot lol , but being handsome also comes with some disadvantages as well ,but not when it comes to women.

6. Being sophisticated : truth is women love stylish men, men that stands out when it comes to dressing.
As a man make sure you have some very nice shoes , a nice wrist watch collection ,nice suits and jackets ,clean boxers and all. Also having nice taste in things like auto mobiles ,gadgets, colognes etc.

7. General hygiene and proper groming: every woman loves men that takes good care of themselves, when you take good care of yourself ,women believe you can take care of them as well. So it a big win.

8.Education :you don't have to have a phd no, being educated ain't only about books ,it also about how you behave to people ,your character, your beliefs ,how to engage in arguements without appearing rude ,etiquettes ,understanding that women are crazy sometimes but only patience and wisdom can help you cope with them etc

9.Good communication skills: women love men they can easily open up to ,most times women tend to get too emotional ,having a man that his ready to listen is something every woman loves in a man.

10.: being protective : women love men that can protect them ,that's more of the reasons they go for bad boys ,women on most occasions can't defend themselves, a good example is Jada pinkett , she couldn't even confront Chris rock her self but when Will Smith gave Chris a slap ,she felt like a Queen at that moment. This isn't a simp behaviour there s nothing wrong in defending your woman in public when somebody crosses the line. It a gentlemans trait.

There s also nothing wrong in opening a door for a woman ,or pulling a chair for her to sit. These things don't make you a simp, being overly clingy and acting like you can't breath without a woman is what makes you a simp. Also spending money like a fool to impress a woman is a simp behaviour .

Give your mother money more often than your woman. A mother's prayer and sacrifice cannot be bought but do well in making sure your mom barely lacks anything ,if your woman isn't cool with this dump her ass.

There more but mhen hand dey pain me.
Re: 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2022
Mr. Green Man says Make Money First.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex / See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking / My One Night Stand With A Foreign Woman (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.