Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth (53932 Views)

Now Zambians Are Destroying South African Businesses In Zambia. / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by michlins(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boniwhite:
Am currently on fetanlyn&valium. Holy gram wtf man! cool Am currently on fetanlyn&valium. Holy gram wtf man!
jisie ike. Keep it up sir
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You see now! Read what you wrote again grin
I assumed you're browsing from a psychiatric hospital and I'm surprised that you're allowed to use a phone
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
I assumed you're browsing from a psychiatric hospital and I'm surprised that you're allowed to use a phone
grin

Ok.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by lymelyte(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Bros this thing don destroy many boys here for delta
In fact I was once an addict to crack cocaine and meth
Mehn this shit ain’t funny

Say no to drugs
forget that thing.. Once an addict, always an addict.. Even if you go the best rehab.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
I pray that for you Amen
lymelyte:
forget that thing.. Once an addict, always an addict.. Even if you go the best rehab.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by lymelyte(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:
I pray that for you Amen
note: I don't do drugs but I'm praying for you sir..
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by anambraamaka: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nawao
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Badadvisor: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2021
8stargeneral:
It's very dangerous drug..never heard of it until I travel home..85% youths in d village are taken it..my cousin is addicted to it..once u disscus something with him before 15 minutes he has forgotten what u told him...he can sleep for a whole day.
Then it's not ice. Ice makes you stay awake all day and night like a thief.
I guess your cousin is blowing ck not ice

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Stephenofu: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2021
opico24:

Bro drop ur digit or email
Kindly send me a direct message using the nairaland message function.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Victerica(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2021
The article said that the only way to solve this menace is through behavioral therapy and nobody has said anything about it.

Hian
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by 8stargeneral: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Badadvisor:

Then it's not ice. Ice makes you stay awake all day and night like a thief.
I guess your cousin is blowing ck not ice
Am telling u wht I know.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kelvinhunta: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2021
I never said there is anything wrong in washing clothes for a living, there is always a big difference between reading and understanding indeed. I was sarcastically referring to him calling all his customers drug addicts and how they will respond to his business.
RockhouseCafe:
Washing clothes for a living is an honourable way to earn a living. It has nothing to do with his job as a laundry guy,it's just his choice of words

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kelvinhunta: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Ur stupidity knows no bounds, am not the cause of u not going to school
LivingTribunal:

You are retardedd, a very stupid person for making this post
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kelvinhunta: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Yea thank you for being proud of what u do for a living. My post is not about mocking you,I was just responding to the way u said it as if all ur customers are drug addicts which I know that cannot be the case. Even if some are drug addicts,all can't be,you can reread ur post to understand what am saying. If my customer post such without specifics I will reconsider if I should patronize him again as he wrongly categorized me as a drug addict, that's the angle am speaking from. One love
inverseparanoia:

Yes I wash clothes for a living ... honest and dishonest people patronize me. I have found good cash, drugs and many other items which I always return to the owners if they are valuable to them.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by RockhouseCafe: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
I never said there is anything wrong in washing clothes for a living, there is always a big difference between reading and understanding indeed. [/b]I was sarcastically referring to him calling [b]all his customers drug addicts and how they will respond to his business.

You:
"U mean u wash clothes for a living? And without drug takers clothes u will stave? I wonder if ur shop would survive if they see this ur post"

Him: "l have found all manners of drugs in the pockets of young people who bring their clothes to my laundry shop".

Yes you didn't expressly say it but your first question implied it.

And @the bolded, you are correct! You need to read, this time slowly to aid your understanding: he didn't call all his customers drug addicts but said: 'l have found all manners of drugs in the pockets of young people'.

For [b]sarcasm
, you did a poor job. There is nothing remotely resembling it. In fact, it was a feeble and lame attempt at sarcasm.

You even wondered if his shop will survive when they see his post.
Are you so dumb as to realise that there is no way to associate his physical shop(without mention of address) with a moniker on a faceless forum like Nairaland?

There is always a big difference between reading and understanding indeed!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by RockhouseCafe: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2021
LivingTribunal:

You are retardedd, a very stupid person for making this post

Pay him no heed.

His english usage is deficient. He was let down by his poor choice of words and lacks the humility to simply acknowledge it and move on.

Everyone has shown him what message his first contribution passed across, that it was in bad taste.

Even in ordinary WAEC, you could be asked to state a writer's mood or tone of a written work. He is only clever by half.

Kelvin: everyone can't be wrong!

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Lamanii22(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Dagger111:
They call it ice in southwest.

Fellow Nairalanders, pls permit me to explain it further from where the OP stopped.

Ice (crystal methamphetamine) is a drug that stimulates the brain and nervous system, and is highly addictive. Dependence on ice means that you need the drug to help you go about your everyday activities. Ice is also known as crystal methamphetamine, crystal meth, glass, shards and puff.

How ice affects the body

There is no safe level of ice use. Any drug use is risky, and effects can vary from person to person and depend on factors such as:

Amount and strength of the dose.
Physical make-up and state of mind.
Response to the drug (for example, a first-time user may experience different effects to someone who has used it before).
Whether it has been mixed with other drugs.
How is ice used?
Ice is generally smoked or injected and the effects can be felt almost immediately. Depending on how it is used, effects usually start:

smoked (immediate)
injected (15 to 30 seconds)
snorted (3 to 5 minutes)
swallowed (15 to 20 minutes)
Although the effects of ice usually last up to 12 hours, sleep problems can occur for a few days after use.

Ice is highly addictive and can cause ‘ice psychosis’ in some people, which can result in unpredictable and violent behaviour.

Short-term effects of ice
Ice acts rapidly and produces effects such as:

enlarged pupils and dry mouth
excessive sweating
feelings of pleasure and confidence
teeth grinding
increased energy
increased sex drive (libido)
itching and scratching
rapid heart rate and breathing
reduced appetite
nosebleeds and damage to the nasal passage (from snorting).

Coming down’ from ice
‘Coming down’ from ice can take several days and effects include:

difficulty sleeping
exhaustion
feeling down or low
irritability
agitation
paranoia, hallucinations and confusion.
Using other drugs (such as benzodiazepines, cannabis and opioids) to cope with coming down from ice may lead to a cycle of dependence where someone becomes reliant on all the drugs they use.

Symptoms of ice overdose
Ice overdose may occur if you:

take a strong batch
use a large amount of ice
mix ice with other drugs – including over-the-counter and prescribed medications, alcohol, heroin.
A drug overdose is a medical emergency. You can still be in danger even if not all overdose symptoms are present.

Symptoms of ice overdose may include:

racing heart and chest pain
difficulty breathing
fits or uncontrolled jerking
agitation and confusion
severe headache
passing out or unconsciousness .
Ice overdose can lead to stroke, heart attack and death. Fast action could save someone’s life.

God please protect our future generations, the "Now" generations are not thinking straight, they are everly ready to welcome just about anyone that's ready to start doing drugs.... Can't they like advice the younger generations....
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kelvinhunta: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Yes there is a big difference between reading and understanding as ur comment now proves that up till this moment u still don't understand the message, I won't respond to ur comment again after this
RockhouseCafe:

You:
"U mean u wash clothes for a living? And without drug takers clothes u will stave? I wonder if ur shop would survive if they see this ur post"

Him: "l have found all manners of drugs in the pockets of young people who bring their clothes to my laundry shop".

Yes you didn't expressly say it but your first question implied it.

And @the bolded, you are correct! You need to read, this time slowly to aid your understanding: he didn't call all his customers drug addicts but said: 'l have found all manners of drugs in the pockets of young people'.

For [b]sarcasm
, you did a poor job. There is nothing remotely resembling it. In fact, it was a feeble and lame attempt at sarcasm.

You even wondered if his shop will survive when they see his post.
Are you so dumb as to realise that there is no way to associate his physical shop(without mention of address) with a moniker on a faceless forum like Nairaland?

There is always a big difference between reading and understanding indeed!!!
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Dagger111(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lamanii22:

God please protect our future generations, the "Now" generations are not thinking straight, they are everly ready to welcome just about anyone that's ready to start doing drugs.... Can't they like advice the younger generations....

So sorry for some of them.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by LivingTribunal: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Yes there is a big difference between reading and understanding as ur comment now proves that up till this moment u still don't understand the message, I won't respond to ur comment again after this
No need to make further response schoolboy, because you will end up repeatedly making a fool out of your dumb self trying to twist it.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by RockhouseCafe: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kelvinhunta:

My friend!

I am having fun schooling you.

Bow to superior argument and run along... That is what they all do when they realise that they've been bested. You, my friend, are annoyingly deliberate grin.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

I sense Nmadi KANU introduced it to South East youths so they can be active with their IPOB/ESN madness.

Recommendations:
1- NDLEA should start going after every suspected youth in that region.
2- Nigeria correctional service should also build more prison for the sons of hate/efufulele.
3- Shoot at sight on anyone of them restricting NDLEA arrest. I repeat shoot directly his flat head.
4- Anyone arrested should be taken to Northeast(preferably Sambisa forest) for cultivation of perishable goods.
You're the most shameful bigot I had ever seen in this forum. They should start from your family members first! Ire aturu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.