Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth (53929 Views)

Now Zambians Are Destroying South African Businesses In Zambia. / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Danmisra(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Too bad effects of idleness and joblessness while also congratulating the drug dealers after all the they don't care about their future generation so long the get money(drug dealers)
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by udomma1005(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
johnwegs:
I just finished mine now
Wehdone!
Now shebi winch nor dey una family?
When you go enta street, innocent family members go dey spend MONI from church to church, dey find who false Prophet go call winch!
Kwantinu.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by 1boylikevhis(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Did Webmd really say Tattered Dress and Shabby hair? Sounds like something you added yourself as a reflection of your obsession with profiling people. I can't think of such a professional site adding that to their list.

2 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by MyExpression(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I CALL IT, MY BEST ICE IN ICE LAND.. NACK AM WIT SK OR ARIZONA. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

My spirit says I shouldn't scroll till I say something...
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by boxypane(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
[
quote author=OmoEpe post=107461194]

Oponu accept that substance abuse isn't a direct function of GOVT Performance. Simple.

It's a worldwide phenomenon even in the US as democratic as it is.
Depression especially economic isn't even a cogent factor, else the poorest nations of the earth will habour the largest number of abusers. On the contrary the wealthiest nations have the largest volume

Learn to employ logic in presenting your assertions especially in the cyber space.

And while at it have a teachable spirit and learn how to accept responsibility when you goof[/quote]
Oga's assertion, when the government does not perform, basic amenities are scarce and where available are overly overused, aside basic amenities, is the issue of unemployment, security, unfavorable environment for business investments, etc.
Please direct that into the populace, illegalities will become legal. That is why we flout rules and think we are in order.
Whether u like it or not, u are a Nigerian, a citizen of a failed state.
Substance abuse spans different sectors of society. Be it failed parenting, education, security set-up etc.
Your opinion matters, mine too.
Be civil in your response. As u get bad mouth, na so everybody get too. However, sorry for the outburst in replying to your insults.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by boxypane(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
OmoEpe:

Oponu accept that substance abuse isn't a direct function of GOVT Performance. Simple.

It's a worldwide phenomenon even in the US as democratic as it is.
Depression especially economic isn't even a cogent factor, else the poorest nations of the earth will habour the largest number of abusers. On the contrary the wealthiest nations have the largest volume

Learn to employ logic in presenting your assertions especially in the cyber space.

And while at it have a teachable spirit and learn how to accept responsibility when you goof
Oga's assertion, when the government does not perform, basic amenities are scarce and where available are overly overused, aside basic amenities, is the issue of unemployment, security, unfavorable environment for business investments, etc.
Please direct that into the populace, illegalities will become legal. That is why we flout rules and think we are in order.
Whether u like it or not, u are a Nigerian, a citizen of a failed state.
Substance abuse spans from different sectors of society. Be it failed parenting, education, security set-up etc.
Your opinion matters, mine too.
Be civil in your response. As u get bad mouth, na so everybody get too. However, sorry for the outburst in replying to your insults.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by boxypane(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Commentor:

Go to rehab.
Person been say him see u there last week.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
if they are quacks, I don't think Lagos state government will ever employ them into general hospital. Because that where I got my bp checked
Go and collect your money back.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boogyman557: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
MyExpression:

My spirit says I shouldn't scroll till I say something...
HOLLY GRAM cool I HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY MAN. THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF MAN
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Nyanabo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Junkies everywhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by MyExpression(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY MAN. THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF MAN

Yea, wtf'f!

We are on a dangerous cruise.

Let's find our way back, now that we are still conscious enough to try.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by geechy: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

Listen, pay attention when you walk by a mallam with handkerchief. If you observe well, you'll see him bring that piece of cloth towards his nose from time to time.. What he is inhaling can hypnotize much more than meth

The tin about hard drugs is everywhere but you see youths from north,,, fear dem,,, dem be baba

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by greenprince(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Commentor:

Meth users - before and after.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Go and collect your money back.
staffs don't pay
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Have sense drug abuse is dangerous anywhere
Bodmum:
mtcheew. Abokis trying to paint/call South Easterners youths bad names so as to hang them.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Pardubice: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

I sense Nmadi KANU introduced it to South East youths so they can be active with their IPOB/ESN madness.

Recommendations:
1- NDLEA should start going after every suspected youth in that region.
2- Nigeria correctional service should also build more prison for the sons of hate/efufulele.
3- Shoot at sight on anyone of them restricting NDLEA arrest. I repeat shoot directly his flat head.
4- Anyone arrested should be taken to Northeast(preferably Sambisa forest) for cultivation of perishable goods.
you r just as useless as ur kinsmen!!!! Dirty tribe
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Pardubice: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

I sense Nmadi KANU introduced it to South East youths so they can be active with their IPOB/ESN madness.

Recommendations:
1- NDLEA should start going after every suspected youth in that region.
2- Nigeria correctional service should also build more prison for the sons of hate/efufulele.
3- Shoot at sight on anyone of them restricting NDLEA arrest. I repeat shoot directly his flat head.
4- Anyone arrested should be taken to Northeast(preferably Sambisa forest) for cultivation of perishable goods.
you r just as useless as ur kinsmen!!!! Dirty tribe[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Trash talk even the Voice of America run reports on drug abuse in certain areas of the United States..just because you Africans can't get over tribalism doesn't mean drug abuse isn't destroying southeast..is not propaganda is called a report..there is nothing tribalistic about exposing such things,,
JavaScript90:
lol. the name alone is funny. how can water have seed?
OK I have read the article and it is not coming from any reputable source or expert, this report can be best described as trash or propaganda because addiction to this drug is not an 'Igbo' thing but rather a general menace of drug abuse among Nigerian youths
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
staffs don't pay
You work in the pychiatry? grin
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boogyman557: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
MyExpression:

Yea, wtf'f!

We are on a dangerous cruise.

Let's find our way back, now that we are still conscious enough to try.
HOLLY GRAM cool YAH MAN. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boniwhite: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
michlins:
Hehehehe. If you don't know what this drug does to users eh

I know lots of people whose lives have been rendered useless cause of this drug. Do everything in your life to avoid doing drugs.

E no go end well for you
Am currently on fetanlyn&valium. Holy gram wtf man! cool
michlins:
Hehehehe. If you don't know what this drug does to users eh

I know lots of people whose lives have been rendered useless cause of this drug. Do everything in your life to avoid doing drugs.

E no go end well for you
Am currently on fetanlyn&valium. Holy gram wtf man!
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boniwhite: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Freeko4:
I don't know what people gain from taking hard drugs.
holy gram...u are missing alot.me am always on D Fetanlyn valium etc Bleep it am always poppin pills WTF MAN
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Amalekki: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Now I understand why crazy people full here grin
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You work in the pychiatry? grin
not all hospitals are mental facilities, I thought you were learned to know that already na shocked shocked
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boniwhite: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
greenprince:

Shut up!
I've spent 5 years of my life studying drugs so I can school you on that. The fact that you may respond differently to a drug doesn't mean you encourage others to try it.

We're talking nootropics here with heavy risk of dependence and you're making it sound trivial like it's just placebo. When you're in your early 50s and your brain is gone you'd be looking for the enemies who did it to you.

Better go for a brain scan now and see a psychotherapist while you're at it. All these weak men everywhere seeking cheap drugs to get high and run away from problems they should be facing head on.
dont fret too much man we will continue to get high&u cant do anything about that. Am on fetanlyn&ambien now! Just chill cool[quote author=greenprince post=107455409]

Shut up!
I've spent 5 years of my life studying drugs so I can school you on that. The fact that you may respond differently to a drug doesn't mean you encourage others to try it.

We're
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Loverboy3333: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

Which banny?? Say you carry olosho nobody go beat you

Ekpa, olosho nor be girl?
Girl nor be banny?
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by opico24: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Stephenofu:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

Bro drop ur digit or email
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by NarcissistKing(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mixing Crystal with Morphine is more crazy!
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by NarcissistKing(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boniwhite:
Am currently on fetanlyn&valium. Holy gram wtf man! cool Am currently on fetanlyn&valium. Holy gram wtf man!

Easy on China White, bro.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
not all hospitals are mental facilities, I thought you were learned to know that already na shocked shocked
Where else would you fit in?
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Where else would you fit in?
then Nigeria must have a top notch mental facilities for a patient like you to be on nairaland from within the hospital grin grin grin grin
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
then Nigeria must have a top notch mental facilities for a patient like you to be on nairaland from within the hospital grin grin grin grin
You see now! Read what you wrote again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / 17-year-old Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 10 Ladies In Rivers / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.