Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth (53928 Views)

Now Zambians Are Destroying South African Businesses In Zambia. / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2021
She was my friend for like 4years or so
Before we dated and got married
Bro to stop this drugs especially crack cocaine I I had to change friends , close my all social media accounts,
Changed environment
Tho I still smoke weed but hard drugs nah no go area
My wife go just kill me
Realhommie:
Wowwwww.. I'm happy for you, glad you're clean now.

May God bless your wife and rest the soul of your mother. For this life now e no dey easy to get support when you dey suffer a tragedy, it must take genuine love for anybody to stand by you and that mostly comes from a mother. So abeg hold your wife strong ooooo, na better person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Eddygourdo(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2021
PotatoSalad:

A LSD trip will wow you. Although it's dangerous, but it feels like being in another dimension and reality. I don't do it, but I've seen pretty accurate simulations of it on YouTube and it's trippy af grin
why will I need such empty thrills meant for cowards that are too afraid to face life realities. After the thrill has subsided, everyone gets to still face their realities. Then what's next, to do it again and again till one is financially broke or ones health fails? So what's the point, it is a vice for the weak. Strong men and women don't do drugs, they don't cower behind a drug induced illusion of bliss
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Ayomipoe(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2021
To be honest @OP, the drug abuse wave is not choosy of the tribe that it has found its abode. In my opinion, it is purely driven by profits.
You may observe the phenomenon better in your environment, but to be honest, it's everywhere and it will get worse. Why? Profits.
As far back as 2016 (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/meth-super-lab-raided-nigeria-4-mexicans-arrested-n538496) Mexicans have already been arrested trying to cook the stuff in Lagos. It used to be expensive, hence you had to be super hooked or rich to come in contact with it.
This has evolved with more labs and more quantity. You can buy 1 gram of (ICE) for about 1k-3k in Ogun state now. I suspect that and inflation is what is moving boys from Agege to wait on major bus stops *begging*/harassing individuals.
It's not something that is stuck to your region only. It's a serious national problem that we are failing at woefully.
TM, both 100mg and 225(Tomato), Royphnol, Diazepam are being sold all around us in Lagos/Ogun/Kaduna by Hausa peddlers that have a small kiosk where they sell medicine, they are the frontmen in charge of this trade. Weed and different strains of cannabis selling gangs are not restricted by the tribe to get supply, unlike TM, Rev and Diaza, to start that up you mostly just need to know where to get supply from(Idioro, Alaka, Agege). I suspect Molly / Ecstasy / Heroin and Cocaine will be from those places too but waka never carry me to try those, so that's speculation on my part. Codine was in rave before, the cost per bottle/scarcity has discouraged consumers.
So @OP, it's the one that afflicts you that you see. It is already a national problem.
PS. Sorry if you find it offensive that I wrote that a tribe was responsible for a section of the illicit trade, it is merely a practical experience on my part that since 2013, I have only interacted with them when attempting to buy TM/REV every time, in 3 different states with the same Modus Operandi, it is not a coincidence that it is organized crime.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by akdjr(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Hard drugs only destroy your life either instantly or in instalment. Pls stay away from hard drugs. I once advice a friend to stop taking weed and excessive drinking of spirit, smoking of cigarettes. He didn't only get angry with me for giving him such advice, he left my house and distance himself from me. As I speak now, he's currently battling with liver related problem. I prayed he survived it so he will realize the importance of the advice I gave him years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by RockhouseCafe: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2021
inverseparanoia:

Yes I wash clothes for a living ... honest and dishonest people patronize me. I have found good cash, drugs and many other items which I always return to the owners if they are valuable to them.

Washing clothes for a living is an honourable way to earn a living.

Wash on....solidly behind you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by RockhouseCafe: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Washing clothes for a living is an honourable way to earn a living.

Kelvinhunta:
U mean u wash clothes for a living? And without drug takers clothes u will stave? I wonder if ur shop would survive if they see this ur post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Fuckjesusandgod: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2021
You could talk to your pastor or keep praying.
I just advise you like a typical xtian. I pity that baby, no be by force to marry/born when you're not finiacially stable. Stop bringing kids to this world to suffer.

anbel:
Comment modified please

Dear Nairalander. Please take your time to read my post, its now (9.am tuesday). I beg you in the name of God.

Heavenly father I pray that you keep anyone reading this post that gives me anything, Alive, Safe healthy and Successful.Amen.

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Factshunter: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
No wonder most of the miscreants online can't reason logically, straight, and mentally. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by nzeobi(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2021
kingthreat:

An Igbo person is voicing his concern so it doesn't destroy more youths from your land and you are here insulting the person based on your tribalistic sentiments. You must be an avid drug user.

Oga drug abuse is a Nigerian thing and not a tribal thing. You can get more info from NDLEA

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by PotatoSalad(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Eddygourdo:
why will I need such empty thrills meant for cowards that are too afraid to face life realities. After the thrill has subsided, everyone gets to still face their realities. Then what's next, to do it again and again till one is financially broke or ones health fails? So what's the point, it is a vice for the weak. Strong men and women don't do drugs, they don't cower behind a drug induced illusion of bliss
You don't say
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by suffering: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2021
This was likely brought by the white man to keep blacks impoverished. I remember an NDLEA seizure reported here with Mexicans being the forefront producers.

What I like about Nigerians is how we easily turn otherwise evil substances into useful tools. My grandmother uses this drug as a pain reliever, however I never asked how it was normally administered. I think it’s crushed and massaged into the ailing muscle. She and any other person from my village who uses it for the purpose never gets addicted just like no one gets addicted to skin moisturizer.

May the addicts get their lives together. In poor Asian countries this drug is used no different from coffee during strenuous physical work; take it during the task every weekday and work like a dog for unimaginable hours before feeling the crippling soreness during the weekend. If our Igbo brothers can’t come up with such a use then I feel bad for their future generation.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by tonyshine01: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2021
You don'tknow that the world evil gang are agaist procreation, why do you think they are promoting homosexuality, divorce and singlehandedly?
Antoeni:
This must have contributed to the high number of Mad Men we see on the road these days.
The worst is that the number of men in the world is not equivalent to the number of women, so if some of the men we have now run mad or probably becomes impotent as a result of this, how is procreation going to be possible?
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by mutvy: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2021
No wonder they are destroying public buildings in the name of Biafra. This is the drugs being taken by the wild tribe.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by boxypane(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2021
OmoEpe:

Whatever one doesn't have can be borrowed, I think you should look for where to borrow common sense

The US that has one of the highest rate of substance abuse is also a product of failed Govt abi? Or is US no longer your heaven and paradise rolled in one? Your IRRESPONSIBILITY stinks to high heaven. For every of your failures the Govr should be blamed.

Since I know that responsibility is THE PRICE FOR GREATNESS, I really pity your future because it us visible to all discerning minds
Man wet think say e get sense within the comfort of his keyboard.
Why would you even compare the US to Naija in the first place, was there any reference to that?
Since courtesy and responsibility nor dey your dictionary, na to teach some online.
Wón ni Ómó ti o gbekó... Complete it.
Since Buhari is your saviour Okponu oshi, him and his cohorts can never do wrong.
A country like Nigeria with high potentials that are unharnessed because of your embarrassing government seems to be performing to you.
Whether u take or leave, the government has failed the youths, those that can't handle are backsliding...
Borrow sense Ode...
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by boxypane(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Commentor:

It is very popular in the US.

Government failed them too.

Mumu talk.

You guys should learn to detach your failings from some other entity.

To mix talk with goats like you no worth am. But goat too need sense.
Get some boy.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by nikz(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2021
So they decided to be addicted to a drug with no cure may God help them
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by hansomb: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Coolsperm:
This is very bad, but once it gets to Aboki hand then the rest will be history, even local Yoruba Muslims are guilty of it
your own addiction is bigotry and is much more dangerous than Mpulummiri.

2 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Commentor: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2021
boxypane:

To mix talk with goats like you no worth am. But goat too need sense.
Get some boy.

Go to rehab.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by YourFavorite21(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2021
This drug is very dangerous, it has destroyed my friend.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by beejay501: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Which one carry heat pass?

Omo they are almost the same just that crack is more expensive ,Meth is a manmade stimulant drug,while Crack is a type of cocaine, cocaine is a natural stimulant derived from a plant which grows in Bolivia, Peru and Colombia.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by KiNg0G: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2021
beejay501:

Omo they are almost the same just that crack is more expensive ,Meth is a manmade stimulant drug,while Crack is a type of cocaine, cocaine is a natural stimulant derived from a plant which grows in Bolivia, Peru and Colombia.

Betterstyle, belike you dey use.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by just4fun(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2021
As far as I'm concerned, no region in Nigeria is free from drugs but, if you want to mention were they are prevalent, North East Kano is a hot spot. You need to see where those boys gather if they want to do their thing.
Then we have south West.

South east to me are just starting..

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by pyro62(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
When did Tiger get broke?

That was after his divorce with wife, and his losing streaks that saw him move out of top100. This conversation isn't about mr Woods though. It's just a classical example to make you understand that anybody can get broke for many other reasons apart from drugs.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by beejay501: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Betterstyle, belike you dey use.

Nah o never again ,I was into meth one time but bro they no dy tell person,I got really thin, and and Lemme stop there abeg
But I only do MJ now.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rukis360(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Belike you dey use too
Member know member be that
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by KiNg0G: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2021
beejay501:

Nah o never again ,I was into meth one time but bro they no dy tell person,I got really thin, and and Lemme stop there abeg
But I only do MJ now.

Hahaha,. I observe...this kind system noe be for poor man ..if not it go pronounce.

If you de take am, especially CK Na steady on milk diet.
Because you go hardly dey chop... na rich water supposed be your food.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by PROPEACE: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
This must have contributed to the high number of Mad Men we see on the road these days.
The worst is that the number of men in the world is not equivalent to the number of women, so if some of the men we have now run mad or probably becomes impotent as a result of this, how is procreation going to be possible?
Polygamy will easily solve the bolded question. Maybe by getting addicted to meth, they are unconsciously helping to fulfil the prophecy that 7 women will desperately seek the hand of one man in marriage and even offer to cater for his need. Lord, I thank you for keeping me alive to see this wonderful, prophetic age.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by OmoEpe(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
boxypane:

Man wet think say e get sense within the comfort of his keyboard.
Why would you even compare the US to Naija in the first place, was there any reference to that?
Since courtesy and responsibility nor dey your dictionary, na to teach some online.
Wón ni Ómó ti o gbekó... Complete it.
Since Buhari is your saviour Okponu oshi, him and his cohorts can never do wrong.
A country like Nigeria with high potentials that are unharnessed because of your embarrassing government seems to be performing to you.
Whether u take or leave, the government has failed the youths, those that can't handle are backsliding...
Borrow sense Ode...

Oponu accept that substance abuse isn't a direct function of GOVT Performance. Simple.

It's a worldwide phenomenon even in the US as democratic as it is.
Depression especially economic isn't even a cogent factor, else the poorest nations of the earth will habour the largest number of abusers. On the contrary the wealthiest nations have the largest volume

Learn to employ logic in presenting your assertions especially in the cyber space.

And while at it have a teachable spirit and learn how to accept responsibility when you goof
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by beejay501: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Hahaha,. I observe...this kind system noe be for poor man ..if not it go pronounce.

If you de take am, especially CK Na steady on milk diet.
Because you go hardly dey chop... na rich water supposed be your food.

Apart from that, I know some niqqas way don wacko like this
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Bellerophon: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Belike you dey use too

You dey use?
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BJanta: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth

https://www.facebook.com/1228751187204646/posts/4527649513981447/

This is a serious matter.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by KiNg0G: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
beejay501:

Apart from that, I know some niqqas way don wacko like this
Yes na, normally.... you know how the matter be na.
Once it don enter blood, they do anything to calm pressure..

One OG like that drop him cuban when worth 1.5m take buy grams for 2days.

Market when them give am nor pass 400k o.

Boys go do anything to calm pressure, na make the matter bad.

I dey talk about Ck

Saynotodrugs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / 17-year-old Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 10 Ladies In Rivers / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.