Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth (53939 Views)

Now Zambians Are Destroying South African Businesses In Zambia. / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Toosure70: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2021
No wonder, they full nairaland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by SeunO1979: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2021
All you wish for others will start and end in your homeland and family.

Don't let hate consume you.

Hate and greed is the reason Nigeria keep deteriorating

5 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by SojiCash(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I CALL IT, MY BEST ICE IN ICE LAND.. NACK AM WIT SK OR ARIZONA. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
Omo Ale

2 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Moneyboyz:
I thought this drug is mostly available in the USA, I don't use drugs but I know guys here take weed and shit all the time but I've never seen anyone talk about meth, never heard of it here in the south.

Meth is cheap and easy to get addicted to. Many homeless people in USA are addicted to this Shit cause it's cheap and everywhere. They would rather live homeless and take some meth to feel high than Have a roof over their heads.
Exactly this thing has rendered many US citizens quite useless..but no reason am if you need am e dey naija well..just that to see person wey dey use am no common..but e still common..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by ITbomb(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Stay safe
Take only weed, eat, drink water and live long

4 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by francezB(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Most people are getting it twisted, before making such post there most have been research abt it, personal i don’t know abt until i visited lagos. Truly it killing our youths out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by DOTian: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
People think that all these violence going on the East is ordinary. The earlier Ndigbo understand that things have gone bad at home the better for us. Before now, Igbos were mostly dealers, today the boys at home have turned to users. In various Igbo cities, towns and villages, crystal meth ( christened as Mkpuru Miri by our people) is sold and consumed in high quantities. In fact recent NDLEA report shows that drug usage is higher now in the South East with Imo State the theater of the violence in the East coming number one in the Nigeria.
Can you show us the so called NDLEA report that shows the South East as the epicenter of drugs use in Nigeria because the last report published here few days ago by the same organization you quoted, stated emphatically that the South West is the home of drugs...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Check your BP.
its normal

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by McAustin92(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Ice is everywhere, not just South Eastern states, the disadvantages of ice outweigh it's usefulness, Google what meth do to body(the Brian especially) you go fear.

Dem no dey tell person, na body go tell you, the addiction no be child play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by scarra: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2021
It is called PARA in the southwest and it is as easy to get as weed and equally as cheap. That drug is the new rave and am scared for the younger generation as every 2 in 5 kids seems a user of this particular drug.

5 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Terrence99: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Alayaki1:
Early morning ice good for body....na your neck ice dey...we sniff ice here ni....no time...ice come balance with Arizona or loud or SK..ima wo

Better stop taking it

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by kingsceemark(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

I sense Nmadi KANU introduced it to South East youths so they can be active with their IPOB/ESN madness.

Recommendations:
1- NDLEA should going after every youth in that region.
2- Nigeria correctional service should also build more prison for the sons of hate/efufulele.
3- Shoot at sight on anyone of them restricting NDLEA arrest.
4- Anyone arrested should be taken to Northeast for cultivation of perishable goods.

After all the grammar, na only one person like your quack comments

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Sanchez01: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2021
pyro62:
Drug is not for broke people without steady cash inflow. The broke addict are the ones that exhibit most of those symptoms the op pointed out. Say no to drug guys We only high on weed and water
This is a nonsense take. Whitney Houston, at some point, had a net worth of $115 million but left behind a -$20 million net worth at the time of her death.

Whether rich or poor, drugs will always bring you to ground zero. Be as wealthy as Bezos or Musk and get addicted to Meth, you might not be able to afford a simple meal in the end.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
its normal
Check again, carefully this time.

2 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by kayyzz: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

I sense Nmadi KANU introduced it to South East youths so they can be active with their IPOB/ESN madness.

Recommendations:
2- Nigeria correctional service should also build more prison for the sons of hate/efufulele.
4- Anyone arrested should be taken to Northeast for cultivation of perishable goods.
Please grow up.
How old are you?
This is a serious discussion and you are here monkeying around and making a fool of yourself.
I'm sorry if I sound insulting... Please it's not my intention.
Do have yourself a lovely day

5 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Blessned1: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Wonderful will never end grin grin grin
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by luizpippo(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2021
pyro62:

Then give a shout out to me and ma niqqa Mr Ned. We will handle all the single ladies no problem smiley
cheesy
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by yahmohy27: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Bodmum:
mtcheew. Abokis trying to paint/call South Easterners youths bad names so as to hang them.
Gosh! You people will not succeed.
There are some devils in human form , please beware of them
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kay25(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I CALL IT, MY BEST ICE IN ICE LAND.. NACK AM WIT SK OR ARIZONA. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
why would you destroy your life too soon when u just have one life my brother?please and please brother change you need jesus help oo
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by yahmohy27: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

Recommendations:
This is a sensitive issue mehn!
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Ayomide811(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Bodmum:
mtcheew. Abokis trying to paint/call South Easterners youths bad names so as to hang them.
this is the reason why ibos are hated in Nigeria today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by jditimiya(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2021
If only the elders will find a quick way to put a stop to this, soon the east will be worst than the north when it come to drug abuse. And many promising youths will be lost to it. I have seen lot of boys here in the north fighting and begging from freedom from these drugs, i have seen them taking it and i just pity them. youth of our generation need love and care. They need words of hope and help to pass through this hard time of ours. depression is not a jock, family issues is there pushing many of them to early grave. Please help a brother or sister close to you with a smile and a hug to uplift their spirit. If not soon we will lost many of them to depression and hopelessness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by drtee247(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Walter white and Jesse Pink Man while reading the News from the south East

8 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by jeyem(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So they dobe finally carry this drug from America come Naija..

Breaking Bad!
Thank you bro! Breaking bad In Netflix
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Drogunov: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:

Holly milligram! Idiotic drug addict. Just look at what you just posted

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
People think that all these violence going on the East is ordinary. The earlier Ndigbo understand that things have gone bad at home the better for us. Before now, Igbos were mostly dealers, today the boys at home have turned to users. In various Igbo cities, towns and villages, crystal meth ( christened as Mkpuru Miri by our people) is sold and consumed in high quantities. In fact recent NDLEA report shows that drug usage is higher now in the South East with Imo State the theater of the violence in the East coming number one in the Nigeria.

Which your people?

How can an afonja claim Igbo?

Today you're Igbo, tomorrow omoluabi, next tomorrow Bini man, next you're Niger delta.

5 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by africandollar: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Since 'Breaking Bad' come out our brodas wey no sabi chemistry before don go back to school turn 'science students' Shuo! tongue
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by africandollar: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2021
jeyem:

Thank you bro! Breaking bad In Netflix

JJC, No.1 series wey don come out tey before dem put am for Netflix. Are you a learner? tongue
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kelvinhunta: 6:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Then we would make it official to take up to 5 wives in order to maintain procreation,just that the government needs to do more by paying salaries to polygamous men.thats my opinion to solve this and I know most men dey with me
Antoeni:
This must have contributed to the high number of Mad Men we see on the road these days.
The worst is that the number of men in the world is not equivalent to the number of women, so if some of the men we have now run mad or probably becomes impotent as a result of this, how is procreation going to be possible?

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by KingOfBoyz1(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

Recommendations:
foolishness will Neva depart from u. Help your self with the Amen

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Tomahawk99(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Crystal meth aka Sabu. This drug don send so many Nigerians to prison for Malaysia. Visit Sunga Buloh you will find over 80 Nigerians who are on 39B (Death sentence).
The chemical composition of this drug alone is enough to deter a wise person. I have seen what this drug is capable of doing and it is highly addictive.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.