Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth (53926 Views)

Now Zambians Are Destroying South African Businesses In Zambia. / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by affable4(m): 5:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Drug
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2021
So they done finally carry this drug from America come Naija?

Breaking Bad!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2021
JavaScript90:
lol. the name alone is funny. how can water have seed?
Like rain drops.

6 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by pyro62(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
This must have contributed to the high number of Mad Men we see on the road these days.
The worst is that the number of men in the world is not equivalent to the number of women, so if some of the men we have now run mad or probably becomes impotent as a result of this, how is procreation going to be possible?

Then give a shout out to me and ma niqqa Mr Ned. We will handle all the single ladies no problem smiley

4 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Stephenofu: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Pakoyi95: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Some people don't know what they are doing themselves, but will be thinking of someone was at a corner doing them.

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Thanos(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
People think that all these violence going on the East is ordinary. The earlier Ndigbo understand that things have gone bad at home the better for us. Before now, Igbos were mostly dealers, today the boys at home have turned to users. In various Igbo cities, towns and villages, crystal meth ( christened as Mkpuru Miri by our people) is sold and consumed in high quantities. In fact recent NDLEA report shows that drug usage is higher now in the South East with Imo State the theater of the violence in the East coming number one in the Nigeria.
common shut up

14 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by MPESA(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Moneyboyz:
I thought this drug is only available in the USA, I don't use drugs but I know guys here take weed and shit all the time but I've never seen anyone talk about meth, never heard of it here in the south.

Meth is cheap and easy to get addicted to. Many homeless people in USA are addicted to this Shit cause it's cheap and everywhere. They would rather live homeless and take some meth to feel high than Have a roof over their heads.

I still don't believe it existence in South East.... It's usually cook and mostly common in USA.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by nazicartel(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Who ever wrote this is very stupid, so ice is now a menace on Igbo youths or a menace to the Nigerian Youths ... Oh it's because the popular name is an Igbo word....
Mad people everywhere.... Ice is typically a serious problem in Nigeria and not only in Igbo land

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2021
MPESA:

I still don't believe it existence in South East.... It's usually cook and mostly common in USA.
Meth is everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by popp(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2021
What are it's contents?
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by EagleNest(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Very dangerous drug. When I watched the movie "Breaking Bad", I realised how deadly the drug is.

8 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2021
nazicartel:
Who ever wrote this is very stupid, so ice is now a menace on Igbo youths or a menace to the Nigerian Youths ... Oh it's because the popular name is an Igbo word....
Mad people everywhere.... Ice is typically a serious problem in Nigeria and not only in Igbo land
The op is a well known Igbo hater.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by pyro62(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Drug is not for broke people without steady cash inflow. The broke addict are the ones that exhibit most of those symptoms the op pointed out. Say no to drug guys We only high on weed and water

5 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 5:53am On Nov 09, 2021
What the south east. Is going through isn't easy at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by otokzmail(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2021
This is seriously serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
What the south east. Is going through isn't easy at all
Check your BP.

9 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Bigpapi: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth

https://www.facebook.com/1228751187204646/posts/4527649513981447/

Ice and bunker

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Badintentions: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Alayaki1:
you get am...ice for here in otta ogun state..or we call am BABA...

Na kolos dem dey call baba for ogun state na
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Bigpapi: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2021
nazicartel:

You're a drug addict ..Monkey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by RichBossman: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Please stay away from drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by modsfucker: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
People think that all these violence going on the East is ordinary. The earlier Ndigbo understand that things have gone bad at home the better for us. Before now, Igbos were mostly dealers, today the boys at home have turned to users. In various Igbo cities, towns and villages, crystal meth ( christened as Mkpuru Miri by our people) is sold and consumed in high quantities. In fact recent NDLEA report shows that drug usage is higher now in the South East with Imo State the theater of the violence in the East coming number one in the Nigeria.

After spoiling people's children as dealers, Karma must serve their children at home na, abi equation no go balance again?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by nazicartel(m): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Bigpapi:

You're a drug addict ..Monkey
your family are drug addicts , bastard fool

12 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by kingthreat(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2021
nazicartel:

An Igbo person is voicing his concern so it doesn't destroy more youths from your land and you are here insulting the person based on your tribalistic sentiments. You must be an avid drug user.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Loverboy3333: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2021
My visit to PH, first time of seeing this was when I invited one banny to tidy, zoom she came along with it, na there I know say I get work to do that night

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by blazesam(m): 6:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Bodmum:
mtcheew. Abokis trying to paint/call South Easterners youths bad names so as to hang them.

Bros am serving in the south west, op said just what is real... Honestly guys for down there no the try

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rukis360(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2021
This is nt peculiar to the east, it's a raging pandemic among the youths now, ice, banku, crack, ck, called many names... Abuja, lagos and other parts of Nigeria are affected by large number of users so why is the op makin it look like its an Eastern thing, PS I'm not igbo

26 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Ofodirinwa: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2021
They call it guzoro where I'm from

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boogyman557: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Continue, nowadays em no dey give small pikin advice. Na d results go make u advice urcelf
HOLLY GRAM cool DER IS NO HARM IN TRYING IT. U GONA FEEL GUD GUD AND THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by nazicartel(m): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
kingthreat:

An Igbo person is voicing his concern so it doesn't destroy more youths from your land and you are here insulting the person based on your tribalistic sentiments. You must be an avid drug user.
tribalistic sentiment?.. seems you're very stupid ( I have to insult you for that ), I stay in ilorin and I know what I'm saying about Ice and you're here talking bulshit...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by DSC7: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2021
modsfucker:

After spoiling people's children as dealers, Karma must serve their children at home na, abi equation no go balance again?

Dem force the children buy am?.. ......

#SayNoToDrugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by anbel(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2021
On the contrary the wealthiest nations have the largest volume

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

17-year-old Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 10 Ladies In Rivers / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.