Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth (53930 Views)

Now Zambians Are Destroying South African Businesses In Zambia. / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by LivingTribunal: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
U mean u wash clothes for a living? And without drug takers clothes u will stave? I wonder if ur shop would survive if they see this ur post
You are retardedd, a very stupid person for making this post

5 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Ndlea should step up
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Angelfrost(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

I sense Nmadi KANU introduced it to South East youths so they can be active with their IPOB/ESN madness.

Recommendations:
1- NDLEA should going after every youth in that region.
2- Nigeria correctional service should also build more prison for the sons of hate/efufulele.
3- Shoot at sight on anyone of them restricting NDLEA arrest.
4- Anyone arrested should be taken to Northeast for cultivation of perishable goods.

You are actually more hateful than those you are bashing up there... Pity!!!
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by hobyner(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2021
It's everywhere in Nigeria, I've been to the north, I'm from the east, & I live in the south. I've come across it everywhere. Very easy to access
Moneyboyz:
I thought this drug is mostly available in the USA, I don't use drugs but I know guys here take weed and shit all the time but I've never seen anyone talk about meth, never heard of it here in the south.

Meth is cheap and easy to get addicted to. Many homeless people in USA are addicted to this Shit cause it's cheap and everywhere. They would rather live homeless and take some meth to feel high than Have a roof over their heads.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by bigpicture001: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2021
Bodmum:
mtcheew. Abokis trying to paint/call South Easterners youths bad names so as to hang them.

Bro this article is based on truth.. I know more than 15 ladies addicted to it... Infact the money they get from runs now ends up to feed the habit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by oodua1stson: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I CALL IT, MY BEST ICE IN ICE LAND.. NACK AM WIT SK OR ARIZONA. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
oloriburuku ni e
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Freeko4: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2021
I don't know what people gain from taking hard drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Obagofixxy: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] so happy this post is going far.... I guess we are on the same group
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Dminister(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2021
No wonder we have so many mad people everywhere now, even the people you think are normal are not. You see red eyes every streets, corners and all places. I always wonder if it’s a new fashion to have red eyes abi the world wan end ni?

As egbon wey I be na obs I dey 247 I know wan hear dem shoot bird im mama fly

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Don27tiky(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2021
nazicartel:
Who ever wrote this is very stupid, so ice is now a menace on Igbo youths or a menace to the Nigerian Youths ... Oh it's because the popular name is an Igbo word....
Mad people everywhere.... Ice is typically a serious problem in Nigeria and not only in Igbo land
keep calling it crap until your relation becomes a victim. Even if you it doesn’t exist in the south east take it as a warning to those who intend to or those already into drugs. I’m sure your parents educated you growing up on somethings that didn’t really exist around you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by hobyner(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2021
It's easy to close your eyes to the truth & say it doesn't exist. But this is real & know that evil thrives when good men choose to do nothing. Stay woke
JavaScript90:
lol. the name alone is funny. how can water have seed?
OK I have read the article and it is not coming from any reputable source or expert, this report can be best described as trash or propaganda because addiction to this drug is not an 'Igbo' thing but rather a general menace of drug abuse among Nigerian youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Unruly7(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Jen96:
I heard it changes the genetics. Is it that cheap that ppl buy it?

It's very cheap
Like 300
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2021
rajiedreez:
its very normal 178/20. Just confirmed grin grin
Please check your eyes.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Jen96: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:

It's very cheap
Like 300
I am grateful to God I never knew about it when I was still doing drugs and alcohol out of depression

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by modsfucker: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
DSC7:

Dem force the children buy am?.. ......

#SayNoToDrugs

It is illegal, it's all shades of wrong, even in the eyes of the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boogyman557: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Drogunov:

Is this creek rat ok?
HOLLY GRAM cool LAS LAS WE GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boogyman557: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Kay25:

I know it is not easy my man but I want ya be well and good cos ya got alot of good things to do and tell da world..But dis ice go just block u na if u don't leave it..ask Jesus the son of the most holy one for help let him take u higher even higher than the ice can take u
HOLLY GRAM cool OKAY MAN. JAH BLESS. WTF MAN
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Commentor: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2021
chinchonglee:

Oga... ICE is not too hard to do anything to a very wealthy man.. come to the north, you'd see rich aboki men taking ice in rigorous quantity, nothing is happening to them.

Oga check any rich person that got destroyed by drugs you'd notice that meth wasn't even in the list...

There are drugs that are way stronger than meth like ketamin, nicotin(slow killer), metaphamphetamine, crack etc... You used Whitney Houston as an example, check the drugs that brought her down.
Google Brenda fassie of south africa.

Meth is not that strong

You are a learner.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Johel(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Antoeni:
Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth

https://www.facebook.com/1228751187204646/posts/4527649513981447/

This thing go make sense...Na pple just dey abuse am...I go like try am cos man deserve some extra happiness abeg grin grin
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by chinchonglee(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Commentor:

You are a learner.
You are a starter.
Serious starter.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Believe it or not, this drug is very common and easy to get everywhere in Nigeria...

If you have a younger brother at home, do well to enroll him in a boarding school so he wouldn't associate with touts at home that will introduce him to this menace.

That's what I did to my little bro and I don't regret it.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rajiedreez: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Please check your eyes.
I dey of today, so time dey very well. Back to your question. Na nurse check am for me and na omron bp checker she use. As doctors around about the device. Its the most reliable digital bp checker.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Kay25(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool OKAY MAN. JAH BLESS. WTF MAN
yes sir!

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by obailala(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2021
JavaScript90:
lol. the name alone is funny. how can water have seed?
OK I have read the article and it is not coming from any reputable source or expert, this report can be best described as trash or propaganda because addiction to this drug is not an 'Igbo' thing but rather a general menace of drug abuse among Nigerian youths
Drug abuse and addiction is a general problem, but you see this meth issue? It's disturbingly becoming very rampant in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I CALL IT, MY BEST ICE IN ICE LAND.. NACK AM WIT SK OR ARIZONA. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

omo powerful combo SK on top of crytal Meth ? for one head!
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Psoul(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Someone has this to say:

This one is even small to compare to off, if u take the off pill, u will die and rise again after three days off in this world and if ur people don't know they may take u to morgue not knowing u took off, so if u see any youth that died pls wait for three days and if he didn't automatically returned after three days u now know he died truly. Mkpurummiri is just a child's play.

There is the one they called pussy, if u take that one, u can't talk again or move out again but u will go and hide in a pussy style for like one day or more.
Even if ur people came to take u, ur posing alone like that of non moving pussy cat will tell them u consumed pussu. Mkpurummiri is small.
The highest is off, followed by sengemenge and pussy before Mkpurummiri. I come in peace ����

3 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by greenprince(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool DER IS NO HARM IN TRYING IT. U GONA FEEL GUD GUD AND THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

Shut up!
I've spent 5 years of my life studying drugs so I can school you on that. The fact that you may respond differently to a drug doesn't mean you encourage others to try it.

We're talking nootropics here with heavy risk of dependence and you're making it sound trivial like it's just placebo. When you're in your early 50s and your brain is gone you'd be looking for the enemies who did it to you.

Better go for a brain scan now and see a psychotherapist while you're at it. All these weak men everywhere seeking cheap drugs to get high and run away from problems they should be facing head on.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by obailala(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2021
MPESA:

I still don't believe it existence in South East.... It's usually cook and mostly common in USA.
Lol.. it's been in Nigeria for a long time.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/ndlea-uncovers-illegal-methamphetamine-laboratory-in-imo/

2 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Boogyman557: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
greenprince:

Shut up!
I've spent 5 years of my life studying drugs so I can school you on that. The fact that you may respond differently to a drug doesn't mean you encourage others to try it.

We're talking nootropics here with heavy risk of dependence and you're making it sound trivial like it's just placebo. When you're in your early 50s and your brain is gone you'd be looking for the enemies who did it to you.

Better go for a brain scan now and see a psychotherapist while you're at it. All these weak men everywhere seeking cheap drugs to get high and run away from problems they should be facing head on.
HOLLY GRAM cool I FEEL U MAN BUT YAH KNW IT AINT EASY. WTF MAN
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by rukis360(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Crack cocaine is different (ck) from ice
I knw bro.... I'm just putting it out here generally, wasn't specifying on one
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by greenprince(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Commentor:

You are a learner.

You're just a big joke trying to sound woke. What's the difference between meth and methamphetamine?

Do you even know the class of the drug? You're calling Ketamine and meth in the same sentence like they're analogues. Ketamine is an anesthetic so it'll naturally knock you out till it wears off not exciting you like methamphetamine which is a nootropic will do.

Please go to school or google first before talking about drugs. You guys will regret all this trash much later. We that sit years and analyse and study these drugs are telling you to quit and you think we're joking. No worry, your body go rest.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by greenprince(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I FEEL U MAN BUT YAH KNW IT AINT EASY. WTF MAN

Exactly, then get out while you still can!

See, your chances get worse by each passing day and I probably can't relate to your struggle and situation but I'm absolutely sure this isn't the way.

You will need all the strength you have in you to quit but I assure you that you'll be glad you did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / 17-year-old Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 10 Ladies In Rivers / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.