Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her (2996 Views)

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by mariodko190(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2021
I dated this lady two years ago, while we were dating I noticed she do have a hot temper, sue breaks things especially when we’re having misunderstanding, I tried coping with her and waiting if she will change bt still she didn’t, so I texted her and told her we can no longer continue, immediately I did, she started texting me with threat msgs and curses, guys pls I nid ur advise guys

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Godada(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021

I still don't get it why guys and ladies will take their partners for a ride knowing fully well that they are going to dump them.

I gathered that she has a hot temper. Why did you keep her that long?

Why is she saying you want to kill her?

You should keep these chats as evidence of anything should happen to you.

You should have broken up earlier.

Go and settle with her in person.

Stating that you have seen someone else is wrong. State the real reasons here to her.

Let her understand that her temper has driven you away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Guy..you need to speak to that lady one one one..
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Smartb0y: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Sad part is that most girls are temperamental and crazy

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by InvestorRicky(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2021
There are alot of things that went on between the both of u that u are not telling us but hope its not what I'm thinking. When a woman has fallen deeply in love with u,do not take her threat for granted! You thought she was going change but couldn't stop every form of intimacy with her until u see the change. Instead of u to wait for critical moment or think of a good setup & then use as excuse for breakup u are here giving her irresponsible reason for breakup & expect her to take it likely after certain sacrifices for two years. U did not tell her u are breaking up because of her attitude but because you're in love with another girl hence indirectly telling her u have been cheating. Clearly u were just wasting her time & should face d consequences of ur actions.

U were deceitful & not committed to your relationship with her, SO FACE IT.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Romanoff(f): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
How long did you two date?
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Collins Collins cheesy cheesy
U for tell her the main reason why u wan breakup with her.
See wetin u cause for yourself undecided
Collins, why did u lie? grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by ZhanVeera(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Nawaooo
Relationship wahala!

Please the way she is talking now,you should be scared,
I don't want to see another headline my ex girlfriend poured me acid,
Be mature enough and fix a proper meet up with her and discuss this issue properly because it's obvious she still doesn't know why you want to break up with her,

A public meeting oo not in your house,
Go with backup Sha,
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by DropsMic(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Lol... The last time i received a text similar to the one above i just laughed and ignored it. The girl ended up breaking my left thumb. Till today e still dey pain me. She's happily married now with a kid.

**Pun intended
I don already promise myself say anytime i see her pikin i go break him left thumb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2021
mariodko190:
I dated this lady two years ago, while we were dating I noticed she do have a hot temper, sue breaks things especially when we’re having misunderstanding, I tried coping with her and waiting if she will change bt still she didn’t, so I texted her and told her we can no longer continue, immediately I did, she started texting me with threat msgs and curses, guys pls I nid ur advise guys
You saw the red flags early on but u still choose to enjoy the kitten for a little while before ditching her to the trash can?

There are ways to end relationships with certain people... u have to use the best approach depending on their personality... A hot tempered woman is most likely dramatic and a dramatic woman will almost stab you to death if you use words to end the relationship, the best thing to do is to gradually withdraw from her. Do that with ur actions not words... soon she will get the details and look for someone else.

My 2cents

I'll help u.

Stop having sex with her.

Stop calling. Stop texting.

If she calls, pick the call but listen more than u speak, dont argue with her, keep apologising if she complains about anything, keep your response short and close ended...

If she text you, reply with close ended short response.

If she wants to see u, give excuses.

Dont start conversations or ask her any questions.

Use a random Prettier ladys picture as your Dp or just drop it as a status, if she asks you who's that just tell her a friendgrin

She'll get the hint naturally

That's it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Boogyman557: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI NO MAKE ME BLAST UR LEG WIT MY OLD KALA OOO. WAITIN DE WORRY U... NA BANI 1 DE GIVE U BANTER. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Bombastically00(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2021
The way this bae dey type ehn mean say u Don kpansh d girl wella grin...now u are planning to break up...Bros u no dey go anywhere truly grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Collins. grin

Why will you tell her there’s someone else?
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Creativeace(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2021
When we say women are emotional beings, its a double edged sword.

She is loyal to how she feels, whether good or bad

She's easy to manipulate and at the same time she breaks easily, so the only things that makes sense are the things that will justify or validate how she feels !

Op if you've had 10% of experience with women, this shouldnt be a problem !
Just yarn one or two of your guys to be on the safe side. Cos even before the law, she could get away with doing you harm cos you stated she has a skyhigh temper, they'll just call it a psychiatric condition in court, and the case dissolves !

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Ever8090: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Why do I find the whole conversation and supposed saga irritating?!...

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Southernigbo: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Just proceed to marriage and tell her u were only testing her b4 proposing. Coz if you don't go back, I fear she might pafuka ur life or well-being

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by slickycee: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wait OP
Have you been confused about something that happened in 2020 !!!
Or you're using this thread for cruise
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by saintgp(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Collins Collins cheesy cheesy
U for tell her the main reason why u wan breakup with her.
See wetin u cause for yourself undecided
Collins, why did u lie? grin
He did not lie,he was only playing the girl all along.
Don't tell me u believe that the girl's temper was d MAIN reason why he's breaking up with her after TWO YEARS.
ANYONE WHO CAN READ BTW THE LINES OF THE "WATSAPP CHAT BTW HIM AND THE GIRL WILL KNOW OGA COLLINS OVER DO.I WON'T BE WRONG TO CONCLUDE THAT D GIRL IS IN HER LATE TWENTIES IF NOT THIRTIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by saintgp(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
But the shared chat reads MAY 2020.
U mean say u n her still dey d up till now?
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Qatar2022: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Godada:

I still don't get it why guys and ladies will take their partners for a ride knowing fully well that they are going to dump them.

I gathered that she has a hot temper. Why did you keep her that long?

Why is she saying you want to kill her?

You should keep these chats as evidence of anything should happen to you.

You should have broken up earlier.

Go and settle with her in person.

Stating that you have seen someone else is wrong. State the real reasons here to her.

Let her understand that her temper has driven you away.

Chief judge, i sight you
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by mariodko190(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Guy..you need to speak to that lady one one one..
I don’t want to, mk every body dey their lane
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by mariodko190(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
You saw the red flags early on but u still choose to enjoy the kitten for a little while before ditching her to the trash can?

There are ways to end relationships with certain people... u have to use the best approach depending on their personality... A hot tempered woman is most likely dramatic and a dramatic woman will almost stab you to death if you use words to end the relationship, the best thing to do is to gradually withdraw from her. Do that with ur actions not words... soon she will get the details and look for someone else.

My 2cents

I'll help u.

Stop having sex with her.

Stop calling. Stop texting.

If she calls, pick the call but listen more than u speak, dont argue with her, keep apologising if she complains about anything, keep your response short and close ended...

If she text you, reply with close ended short response.

If she wants to see u, give excuses.

Dont start conversations or ask her any questions.

Use a random Prettier ladys picture as your Dp or just drop it as a status, if she asks you who's that just tell her a friendgrin

She'll get the hint naturally

That's it
thanks, the only reasonable advice so far
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by mariodko190(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI NO MAKE ME BLAST UR LEG WIT MY OLD KALA OOO. WAITIN DE WORRY U... NA BANI 1 DE GIVE U BANTER. WTF MAN
I nor blame u sha
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by mariodko190(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
saintgp:

He did not lie,he was only playing the girl all along.
Don't tell me u believe that the girl's temper was d MAIN reason why he's breaking up with her after TWO YEARS.
ANYONE WHO CAN READ BTW THE LINES OF THE "WATSAPP CHAT BTW HIM AND THE GIRL WILL KNOW OGA COLLINS OVER DO.I WON'T BE WRONG TO CONCLUDE THAT D GIRL IS IN HER LATE TWENTIES IF NOT THIRTIES.
. I nor do anything bad na cry
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
mariodko190:
I don’t want to, mk every body dey their lane
Aiit enjoy..
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by seasy: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Don't play with people's emotions, una no go hear.
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Newboss(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorRicky:
There are alot of things that went on between the both of u that u are not telling us but hope its not what I'm thinking. When a woman has fallen deeply in love with u,do not take her threat for granted! You thought she was going change but couldn't stop every form of intimacy with her until u see the change. Instead of u to wait for critical moment or think of a good setup & then use as excuse for breakup u are here giving her irresponsible reason for breakup & expect her to take it likely after certain sacrifices for two years. U did not tell her u are breaking up because of her attitude but because you're in love with another girl hence indirectly telling her u have been cheating. Clearly u were just wasting her time & should face d consequences of ur actions.

Which love? You no see the phone wey OP dey use? Na baller na.

That girl dey reason who go dey pay her big bills and maintain her fake lifestyle. No reason woman matter o. Women and love are sworn enemies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by danny56: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
You joke with her emotions, its not about her temper here from what I am perceiving. That lady can go to any length to harm you Mr. Stay away!!! undecided

(Songs of Sol 8:6) ....Love is as strong as death, jealousy is cruel as the grave....

You don buy market oo!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Jman06(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorRicky:

All of you here are very annoying! I don't want to use abusive words on y'all and that was why I used "annoying". So, it is now a crime for a guy to end a relationship with a lady when he's seen the red signs that they're not compatible abi? Even if it took him 5years to decide to end it, he's still on his right to do that. A broken relationship is better than cat and dog marriage.

BTW, if a lady was the one who ended a relationship with a guy, would you still criticize her for doing that Of course, I know you'll tell her she did the right thing by ending the relationship.

I'm just trying hard here to pick my words so as not to insult, but reading your post really stirred up some anger in me tbh.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Some girls too stubborn. Go ur way done turn to war
Re: Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her by Hed0nist: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
1. Bros wants to leave the babe.
2. Babe has definitely committed abortion (correct me if I’m wrong cos it’s so obvious from the chat).
3. Bros says babe has anger issues (may or may not be true).
4. Bros oddly attempts to leave a babe with anger issues by telling her he has found someone else. After a possible abortion on account of his “seed”.
5. Tell me where I’m mistaken or add your own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects / Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video / Discovered She Is Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.