Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone (6671 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by MMM2(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2011
Op

may be d guy i$ doing some illegal buisness like 419 & drug business.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Dangello(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;dlwkmd
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by otukpo(f): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2011
Thats b/c they are cheats. Nothing more.

But why would i want to answer his call? But to touch the phone, no big deal.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Pennywise(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
Text messages are unusually prone to all sorts of interpretation. Hence never a good idea to . . . . .
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by oladayo042: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
Q: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone
A: Because of some radioactive messages and call logs

Shikena
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by kpolli(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
dont generalize, mine holds mine
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by klear(f): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
because dia is a dead rat inside & she may have sleepless nites if she sees it grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by DaDoctor: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
REASONS,

1)Simply because its a personal line
2)because the ladies wont allow you either.(most)
3)MORE importantly because a GIRL FRIEND IS DIFFEREBT FROM A WIFE, You cant trust her 100% by allowing her dive in and out ur fone
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by tboy1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
Its called Privacy smiley
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Roland17(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
I think girls are more guilty, have you tried touching your girls Purse, handbag or phones, if u have not, try it today and i hope yo survive her attitude and attachment to those things.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
the question should be why you want to touch your man's phone.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by YEM101: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
because they have hidden agenda,its very difficult to trust men.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by ronkebp(f): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
I really don't care what my Boo, does with his phone, as long as it is accessible to me, once he starts to hide it (which he better not) then, there will definitely be fire on the mountain.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by FlyboyZee: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
Because
1. My fone is perpetually on Credit and hers is ALWAYS flat out (No Credit). She either finishes my credit or transfers all of it to her fone.
2. She will make me go broke, by making me recharge my account perpetually.
3. She could be the virus that myt just smatch the fone on the wall. Get what I mean? U know, em! em!! em!!!
And Last of all
4. For crying out loud, thats MY fone fo Chrissakes and not hers, the last time I check she was still wit her fone, so lets stick to dat. Posses ur fone and I posses myn, and evry 1 is happy. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Sweetdoct247(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
Sometimes not because the guy has anything to hide buh because some girls are just too paranoid, even simple sms from a lady they think is becoming too familiar wiv their bfs will cause them to make a scene. Don't even get me started on pics and videos. Some will question u about every Funke, Ronke, Banke, Sayo etc on ur fone, u'd be suprised they'd even know u just added another Tomi to ur contacts. Thank God for great mobile apps these days she'd only see what I want her to see from contact, sms down to videos so I aint got no reason to hide me fone from no girl anymore.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by sugafoot(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
My love no reach for phone oh(which kind rough play be that), i dont touch yours and you dont touch mine simple. My phone is my office and like biggie said "keep your family and business completely seperated, money and blood dont mix like two diccks and no bittch find yourself in serious shi_t!"
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by spiritmann: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2011
For me, i call it my business tool and i dont joke with my tools, my phone , my laptop. To every type of phone or laapy i av i get her one as well.
Cos i dnt allow anyone to play with myn tools.

She is free to pick my calls but i dnt allow her to play with it.

Is not a toy,
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by MsPotato(f): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2011
@ Topic, I dont know. Ive never come across that before. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by butterflyy(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2011
U can touch mine bt i wnt touch urs,dats me. I mean what wil i gain wth ur phone wen i av mine. He can do wat ever he likes, who doesnt.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by jejelayeab(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
Since i gat no skeleton in ma cupboard let her go ahead and check ma phone as many times and days she feels like, buh if she eventually finds any love message frm my admirers and she count on them she's only doing herself more harm dan gud, Cos i will always b who i say i am to her. Anyway gat none for now. So gud for no one is attempting on checking ma phones.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Koolking(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
"Because they are hidding something.

But I seriously wouldn't look for trouble/problem by checking or looking behind my bf. [color=#990000]What you don't know wouldn't hurt you"
[/color]

Rokiatu well said: What am I looking for on the GF phone. If there is anything she feels I might be interested, let her show me. It all boil down to the big issue in a relationship 'TRUST'.

My kind of person, touch my phone or not, it does not bother me.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Sike(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2011
If you are not ready for the answer. . Don't ask the question!!
**That'z da law of da Game**

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing / Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.