Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Think I’m Dating Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I’m Dating Myself (2332 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) / How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I’m Dating Myself by Bankshanks: 12:38am On Jun 16, 2022
I’m in my late 30s I have a good job, a house and a car. and I’m doing well for my age, last time I was in a relationship was 2 years ago and it ended badly. I focused on myself and I never regretted doing so. Early this year I decided to try love again “I pray I don’t regret this”.

Met this girl recently and we got talking, we were cool and all that and we have a lot of things in common. I fell so much for this lady and I actually believed she did the same. No unnecessarily Billings, she is understanding and all that. Things were smooth. I was on top of the world I thought I have found my missing rib.

We talked about our exes and I talked about mine. There was this particular guy she spoke about she told me she was so In love with this guy but this guy keeeps treating her like trash, the guy was her last love .guy said he doesn’t want a relationship that he just want freinds with benefit. mind you they were intimate all these times. This girl didn’t agree so he had to move on. But anytime this guy keeps coming back he will always have his way after that this girl would still beg for a relationship and he will decline. He simply treats her anyhow he likes.

She told me that before they broke up that the guy had money issues and she lent him money, the guy couldn’t raise the said money and she asked him to keep it or whatsoever. Apparently they have been talking again without my knowledge I got to know recently. This guy is back again with his “I have money issues” and I don’t believe my own girlfriend is confused. She even thinks of lending him money again. Told me they had a deep conversation and I have never been heartbroken. Why are people like this. Somehow this guy keeps coming back and she doesn’t always know what to do.

I got angry and she was telling me if it’s blocking I want him to block the guy she is ready to do so. In my mind of minds I definitely think she still have a soft spot for this guy. How does someone have total control of you even when you are in a new relationship. Someone who doesn’t want a relationship and just using you to satisfy his urges?

I already think of ending it, I don’t know if it’s me overreacting or something. But if this guy should invite her over (If he is not doing that already) I don’t think she has the power to say No. imagine asking me if she should block him. Like someone basically borrowed money from you, said he wants nothing but freinds with benefit, had fun with you and you are still keeping him around? For what exactly and you are now asking me if you should block him? Lmao!!!Someone who respects you wouldn’t even be asking you that.

If I should say what I have in mind ehnn, because I don para full ground already. Is it me just overeacting?? Because clearly it doesn’t look like she knows exactly what she wants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Bankshanks: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by HairyBalls: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Fvck
Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by internationalman(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2022
I pity who would be bold enough to date my ex..

Why because I can always refuck them if I put small effort. That's if they don't initiate it themselves..

5 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Bankshanks: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2022
internationalman:
I pity who would be bold enough to date my ex..

Why because I can always refuck them if I put small effort. That's if they don't initiate it themselves..
as in bro, anytime this guy comes back you keep giving him audience and now you are telling me you don’t like him? Someone who couldn’t pay you back after borrowing from you and now still have that audacity to come back and borrow again? You sef think am now. He might even say it’s cash he wants and she should bring it to his house

3 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Carcholce: 3:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Stallionhorse: 3:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Omo!! Thank God for omo!! If not I would be a slave to some smelly Humans with a hole in the middle of their legs.. See what this mad man is typing.. You dey find love for Nigerian and online for that matter..

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:14am On Jun 16, 2022
your gf is the unserious person here, has a bf and gives other guys attention like that, and still tells u, and u don’t feel disrespected. Una fit abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by orohbiro(f): 4:25am On Jun 16, 2022
We love simps more grin when it come to generosity but when we need satisfaction we run to Alfa males grin and when we are approaching 30 we run back to simps and say yes I do grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Lifeomann(m): 4:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Bankshanks:
I’m in my late 20s , I have a good job and I’m doing well for my age, last time I was in a relationship was 2 years ago and it ended badly. I focused on myself and I never regretted doing so. Early this year I decided to try love again “I pray I don’t regret this”.

Met this girl online and we got talking, we were cool and all that and we have a lot of things in common. I fell so much for this lady and I actually believed she did the same. No unnecessarily Billings, she is understanding and all that. Things were smooth. I was on top of the world I thought I have found my missing rib.

We talked about our exes and I talked about mine. There was this particular guy she spoke about she told me she was so In love with this guy but this guy keeeps treating her like trash, the guy was her last love .guy said he doesn’t want a relationship that he just want freinds with benefit. mind you they were intimate all these times. This girl didn’t agree so he had to move on. But anytime this guy keeps coming back he will always have his way after that this girl would still beg for a relationship and he will decline. He simply treats her anyhow he likes.

She told me that before they broke up that the guy had money issues and she lent him money, the guy couldn’t raise the said money and she asked him to keep it or whatsoever. Apparently they have been talking again without my knowledge I got to know recently. This guy is back again with his “I have money issues” and I don’t believe my own girlfriend is confused. She even thinks of lending him money again. Told me they had a deep conversation and I have never been heartbroken. Why are people like this. Somehow this guy keeps coming back and she doesn’t always know what to do.

I got angry and she was telling me if it’s blocking I want him to block the guy she is ready to do so. In my mind of minds I definitely think she still have a soft spot for this guy. How does someone have total control of you even when you are in a new relationship. Someone who doesn’t want a relationship and just using you to satisfy his urges?

I already think of ending it, I don’t know if it’s me overreacting or something. But if this guy should invite her over (If he is not doing that already) I don’t think she has the power to say No. imagine asking me if she should block him. Like someone basically borrowed money from you, said he wants nothing but freinds with benefit, had fun with you and you are still keeping him around? For what exactly and you are now asking me if you should block him? Lmao!!!Someone who respects you wouldn’t even be asking you that.

If I should say what I have in mind ehnn, because I don para full ground already. Is it me just overeacting?? Because clearly it doesn’t look like she knows exactly what she wants
Damn niggar! i will suggest you live her because even in marriage you are not save. he can kill you anytime self.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Streetmovement(m): 4:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Expensive pain grin

Dead her ass and move on, stop letting that bitch Bleep with your emotions, time and money.

Damn!! Tired of all y'all relationship issues.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by cumoverna: 4:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Man these are the signs that you are not respected and loved,

You better end it, for the sake of your mental health.

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by UrPapa: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Awww I wish I can be this soft for a girl
Cuz how u won take open ur mouth dey tell me say ur “ex talk say”
I go first ask am if she dey normal

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by iykejohnson(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Distance her, and make it look obvious. Without even uttering any comment to her.
Since she doesn't want to end it with the ex. Let her continue wallowing until it clears for her eyes

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by idu1(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Send her away immediately!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2022
You've seen the game,it is okafor's law with a little bit of stupidity from your baby.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by nawa4naija(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Bro don’t be a SIMPle man !!!

That guy has got her locked up in Okafors prison using Okafors law and I believe there is nothing you can do about it.

Try the next person available till you get the one that is dying to be with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by padi94(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2022
You should hv let her go since she told you she is in love or has a soft spot for her ex. Do friends wit benefits too and let her have her life examined by herself and realize what she really wants out of her life

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by BlaqJosh: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2022
"I Think I have been dating myself" Got me laughing. but this ex of a thing ehh its getting outta hand

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by shilenji(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2022
If you investigate deeply, the guy go sabi nack. That's just it bro. Move on.

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Nonexisting: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2022
You are dating a lose pussy and the harsh truth is that you are a side nigga. The main nigga is her ex. I'm sure you lay flowers on the bed, buys wine and talks sweet things in her ear while fuccking her slowly. Guess what brother, that her ex fuccks her real hard like a prostitute so you either fucck her like the side nigga you are or you bounce.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by internationalman(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Bankshanks:
as in bro, anytime this guy comes back you keep giving him audience and now you are telling me you don’t like him? Someone who couldn’t pay you back after borrowing from you and now still have that audacity to come back and borrow again? You sef think am now. He might even say it’s cash he wants and she should bring it to his house

Bro the fact of the matter is, if they used to fûck, should they find themselves in a compromisingly private place again, they will fûck.

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by christianjoy(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Who does online dating?
Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Itohanmiwa: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Brother detach yourself from the dat girl emotionally. Don't raise the topic with her again about her ex. She knows what she is doing. Eating her cake and having it. Na highest see finish be this, focus on other important things and develop yourself. Trust me when your own girl comes into your life you sef go know. You don't force love, "let any girl you wish to date seriously be the one to chose you and not the other way round". Your mental health is very important. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Bankshanks: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Brother detach yourself from the dat girl emotionally. Don't raise the topic with her again about her ex. She knows what she is doing. Eating her cake and having it. Na highest see finish be this, focus on other important things and develop yourself. Trust me when your own girl comes into your life you sef go know. You don't force love, "let any girl you wish to date seriously be the one to chose you and not the other way round". Your mental health is very important. Be wise.
thanks a lot, I really appreciate this

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by EmzyT: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by ChiefSosa(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by KingofAbuja(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
orohbiro:
We love simps more grin when it come to generosity but when we need satisfaction we run to Alfa males grin and when we are approaching 30 we run back to simps and say yes I do grin

This shiiii right here is so true... grin grin

I seem to notice it from alot of females... Funny post thou

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bankshanks:
I’m in my late 20s , I have a good job and I’m doing well for my age, last time I was in a relationship was 2 years ago and it ended badly. I focused on myself and I never regretted doing so. Early this year I decided to try love again “I pray I don’t regret this”.

Met this girl online and we got talking, we were cool and all that and we have a lot of things in common. I fell so much for this lady and I actually believed she did the same. No unnecessarily Billings, she is understanding and all that. Things were smooth. I was on top of the world I thought I have found my missing rib.

So, now..what do you want your online inlaws to do with this your annoying girlfriend now?

Should we summon her or give her some disciplinary drilling?
Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
End your relationship with that girl.

Don't you like peace of mind?
Re: I Think I’m Dating Myself by cavreek: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
I think u're more confused than the lady. She maybe beautiful but never settle for someone who is not ready to take u serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl / She Was Charmed Into Marriage.spell Breaks After 7 Years / Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.