Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) (43076 Views)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Ooye12: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
The Igbo man wen Dey act like oyinbo people’s fool at 40 is a fool for ever
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
He's forming a bond and the chicken will end up loving him.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by 593oladipupo: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
okay
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by BrickDevo: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Vickyvice:
Na so nigeria masses eat from same plate with politicians just before elections only to be eaten after the election. The fowl go end for stomach lass lass. The above video, with a political party campaign picture on vehicle is a clear case of relationship between nigeria politicians and d people just before elections..... Just before elections oh....
This is deep, very deep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
And this hen is even valuable to Nigerians than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
BrickDevo:

This is deep, very deep
yeah. Am one of those few persons, who understand politicians as being in politics for themselves, and not for d masses, irrespective of party. So I don't bother myself to vote or campaign for any politician
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
There is love in sharing, unlike mynd44 that is stingy
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na normal thing now, na him ancestor him dey feed cool
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by ignis: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mental problem is real.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Das1mama: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oyin2212:

Everytime same post. Holy gram. Nawa o
I swear d guy matter don tire me. Mumu comment always i think he's definitely not mentally stable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by gleamy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Caring for Christmas hen.. grin Abeg, every mallam with his kettle cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by NorthSharper(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
huttonbanti:
Dem suppose shoot the guy gun...how person go dey chop with hen... shocked shocked

No be NORTHERNER? I no de surprise at all.

No tin good de come from de North. Even an educated northerner no get sense pass deir animals! �
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Drone95(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
The fowl na him besti

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Kingdom1977: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good and humble man of the animal kingdom. Stay blessed.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by clems88(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
My man is making sure his hen eats well because Christmas is at the corner grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Afonjaaaa!! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Vickkymanny: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
It's better than feeding Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Wchris(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
We are all created by God
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by MightySparrow: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Let the drink beer too
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Xmas around the corner, its normal grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
And so what?
That's his pet.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hmmm APGA die hard fan ni...
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Guzx: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Justiceleague1: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
The fowl is used to him,simple
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by JordanMichael(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
I have the video
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Sunfrans: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
The cat and the dog has forgiven each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.