Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) (43075 Views)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
realstars:
to him, it is safe to eat with hens than some humans.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Money rituals, don't pity him before your start eating like chickens
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lusola15:
He is feeding his investment(christmas chicken)
Igbo man can make the impossible possible grin angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
You can be taking beer on top rice and you go normal
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Legendoo: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by ensamy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
He is eating with his grandfather that reincarnated as a hen. In his on time he may reincarnate as another animal may be cat or dog. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
A true act of kindness always sparks another.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy i don't see any crime here

do what makes you happy

seems eating with hen is what makes him happy

better to dine with some Animals than Homosapiens
post=107482863:
Update From . COM

A Man was filmed sharing a plate of rice with a hen, Reports.

In the Video, Sighted By , The man is seen eating from the plate with a spoon while the hen sits near the plate with its beak inside the plate, picking at the rice the man is eating.

At some point, the hen is seen going for the meat in the plate, Reports.

From What Gathered, The man is heard saying that after the plate of rice, the hen will still eat noodles.

The men at the scene are heard expressing shock, with one saying he's never seen a thing like that.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWFeG2Hg4WX/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
So funny

Stupid man
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Stupidquestions: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
The hen fit be hin babe....I don see where guyman dey straff chicken for Instagram
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by slowice(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Man dey water him farm, soon e go reach harvest time, everything gats soft grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Stupidquestions: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
That point where the chicken wanted to pick the meat...abeg when did Chicken turn omnivorous animal
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by michoim(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Strange demons have been released from hell against humanity;grievously tormenting their mental/moral sanity...
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Teripaul:

na only u sabi share post? Y u cum share dix mumu post ? Na because i dey follow u?

make i jux unfollow u i no dey like people wey dey do less concern. . U neva even follow me bak na me dey stress maself dey follow u. .

«Anyway na u dey update me with interesting post» grin

Lol

I hardly click on 'shared with me'. My eyes no dey even go there grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by sorepco(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wait oh! The car at the background resembles an APGA van. So i guess since the emblem of the party is a cock/fowl the main is rejoicing for the recent electoral win of the party in Anambra state . My guess...might be wrong though.

post=107482863:
Update From . COM

In the Video, BLOG
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Xagacem: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
That is ndị Anambra and Apga celebrating their election Victory
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Guyman02: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Henry eating with Henrietta grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by house10s: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
post=107482989:

See More Funny Post Via www.. com

are d post on d homepage?
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Xagacem: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
sorepco:
Wait oh! The car at the background resembles an APGA van. So i guess since the emblem of the party is a cock/fowl the main is rejoicing for the recent electoral win of the party in Anambra state . My guess...might be wrong though.

You are right that
is what exactly what happened, that man is an Apga faithful
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by rita25(f): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
WHAT IF THE HEN IS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE? WHAT IF NA HIM CHICK BE THAT?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by wink2015(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
His behaviour could be spiritual.

Maybe BABALAWO instructed him to do so to solve his problems.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) is real ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
I am not surprised, when you take green bottle any abnormal behavior should be expected, even sleeping in a gutter with pigs
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Bigpapi: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
post=107482863:
Update From . COM

In the Video, Sighted By , The man is seen eating from the plate with a spoon while the hen sits near the plate with its beak inside the plate, picking at the rice the man is eating.

From What Gathered, The man is heard saying that after the plate of rice, the hen will still eat noodles.

The men at the scene are heard expressing shock, with one saying he's never seen a thing like that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWFeG2Hg4WX/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

He's a big cow like the fulanis
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by 12345baba(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Apga hen
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Desusi: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
You think he loves that chicken seriously, may God never allow you to eat with your enemies. This portrayed the friends of this wicked world. Remember Judas Iscariot?
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Handsum64: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
That is why you should avoid alcohol
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Streetdreamx(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mr Henry
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by foreshore(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
post=107482863:
Update From . COM

This one na craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.