Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (65207 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Basiljoe: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Stupidity, why not take them to rehab center.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Are you surprised?

It's only in Igboland, a place where evil is frowned at and efforts made to correct things that the community comes together to punish their youths in a bid to save them from a societal evil as drug abuse. The method might not be the best, but it's a way of drawing attention to the evil called drug abuse.

Other parts of Nigeria would deny the drug use, ignore it or collect government money and embezzle it all in the name of lying to themselves. They will even give it religious interpretations or start trading blames like, "is it not yoruba people that sell our fulani boys drugs?"

Igboland is the best society in Africa.

When will they flog the numerous drug barons that go around with mopol? Mr igbo man...obviously this are poor kids..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerians talking meth are probably very uninformed or stupid cos if they knew how addictive this substance is, they'd run a mile away whenever it is mentioned, plus how many have the means to fund this addiction.

Flog that evil spirit out of them very well cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
What kind of horrible life is this grin

Take them to rehab center abeg

How many Drug and Substance Abuse Rehab centers do you have in Nigeria whether government or private owner?!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Unfortunately, it can’t stop. Or it won’t stop. Many things are here to stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
If only this could be adopted in the USA then hundreds of thousands of life would have been saved from the scourge of crystal meth,if you've met a meth head or used crystal meth before you'll know what I'm talking about,it's like someone speed combined cocaine plus xanax and Dillaudid laced with fentanyl. Meth is not something you do for recreation. And other extreme drugs infested countries like USA, Brazil started small too. So y'all should watch out for your country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Am so proud to be called igbo but we greedy die but apart from that oh!boy na igbo be best tribe for naija oh cool on a seriously note we are the most lovely tribe to be with and have peace of mind just that we like showing off too much grin cheesy

Taaarr!!

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by 15Kaylord(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
The 4th picture... Hahahaha... Morelike commanding that spirit of Sapa to depart from thee

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Imo again...

It's almost pertinent to ask what great things happen in that state!... undecided embarassed

3 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy :Domo see meme everywhere. Good let the community kick against the illicit drugs. Ndlea can't do it all. Good job guys.

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Are you surprised?

It's only in Igboland, a place where evil is frowned at and efforts made to correct things that the community comes together to punish their youths in a bid to save them from a societal evil as drug abuse. The method might not be the best, but it's a way of drawing attention to the evil called drug abuse.

Other parts of Nigeria would deny the drug use, ignore it or collect government money and embezzle it all in the name of lying to themselves. They will even give it religious interpretations or start trading blames like, "is it not yoruba people that sell our fulani boys drugs?"

"So you think flogging them in public will make them stop the addiction, it appears the bombardments during the civil war has created a genetic disorder in the ways Southern Easterners reason". - Village People spokesperson.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by mediainc: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
I no fit grin grin cheesy oooo, see different style of posture Ontop of hot beating grin grin
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
I trust my people.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Praktikals(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Community Discipline has helped to reshape the lives of many.

Very Good one from the community. After Discipline them, they should be effort to Rehabilitate them.

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Jesus conquered all evil addictions at the cross of calvary. grin
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by colestephan86: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, popularly known as ‘meth’ in Igbo land or crystal meth/ Ice in some parts of Lagos state, comes in clear crystal chunks or shiny blue-white rocks. This new dangerous drug as reported by NDLEA is already sending Nigerian youths to their graves.

meth is a very addictive stimulant drug.

Video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1045719049577068&id=100024169492631

There are too many stupid Nigerian youths already, if the drug kills the stupid ones , it's not the drugs fault

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

There is no rehab center greater than the village square. That’s the Igbo culture, it takes a village to raise a child.

3 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by matm: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very commendable.we are Africans and not white men.Agents of d devil will oppose the move calling it child abuse.But d day d addict is caught in armed robbery,they will be d first to bring tyre and fuel .
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
twilliamx:

When will they flog the numerous drug barons that go around with mopol? Mr igbo man...obviously this are poor kids..

Flog who?!!... The people they give chieftaincy titles and bow to.

Then again, this happens in every region!

The poor and commoners are usually the scapegoats for religious and cultural extremisms.

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by otipoju(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=107491092]HOLLY GRAM cool Y UNA GO DE LASH ABOBIS DEM WEY DE DO D RITE TIN BY HIGHING ON DAT DRUG. SWEAR DOWN I DE PARA 4 HERE. I DON CARRY MY KALA COME OUT 4 DIS HOT SUN. ABOBI I DON LITE UP MY SMOKE. ANY MANCHI WEY TIKTOK 4 MY UNIT I GO BLAST EM LEG. SEEE INNOCENT ABOBIS DEM WEY DE HIGH LEGIT. WTF

chiboy and aboy talking
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Lawmak: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

Go and sit down. I don't like people like you who claims to know it all.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by brodalikeme(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Chai, See how dem finish hard men.

Nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by MyExpression(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool Y UNA GO DE LASH ABOBIS DEM WEY DE DO D RITE TIN BY HIGHING ON DAT DRUG. SWEAR DOWN I DE PARA 4 HERE. I DON CARRY MY KALA COME OUT 4 DIS HOT SUN. ABOBI I DON LITE UP MY SMOKE. ANY MANCHI WEY TIKTOK 4 MY UNIT I GO BLAST EM LEG. SEEE INNOCENT ABOBIS DEM WEY DE HIGH LEGIT. WTF MAN

If you wan high legit, do am for your ap, no dey flaunt am for street anyhow.
You no code? Nwanne tune your 99.9fm na.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Am so proud to be called igbo but we greedy die but apart from that oh!boy na igbo be best tribe for naija oh cool on a seriously note we are the most lovely tribe to be with and have peace of mind just that we like showing off too much grin cheesy

You guys are the most greedy and you people can give peace of mind.. Read your statement again! grin
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Viltron:
What's the difference between this and the Taliban?

Swears bro.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
shogsman:
If only this could be adopted in the USA then hundreds of thousands of life would have been saved from the scourge of crystal meth,if you've met a meth head or used crystal meth before you'll know what I'm talking about,it's like someone speed combined cocaine plus xanax and Dillaudid laced with fentanyl
So now, how are you sure they will stop after being flogged?

Meth is wrong, and this is wrong as well. Very babaric something.

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

For this Naija?

Which rehab?

And WHO is going to PAY?

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by nedekid: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
elmodee7:
I suggest dey go after the dealers too. So fools will start blaming PMB for drug addition in the flat lands when MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU is to blame.
But why are you using a pictures from mushin to buttress your point shocked
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
shogsman:
If only this could be adopted in the USA then hundreds of thousands of life would have been saved from the scourge of crystal meth,if you've met a meth head or used crystal meth before you'll know what I'm talking about,it's like someone speed combined cocaine plus xanax and Dillaudid laced with fentanyl. Meth is not something you do for recreation. And other extreme drugs infested countries like USA, Brazil started small too. So y'all should watch out for your country

You understand how dangerous meth is..
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Dmeji4444(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Did they use anybody's money to buy it.
In fact all the beaters should be arrested.

Christianity and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by takimsipho(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Are you surprised?

Abi, but Igbo can go to India and Malaysia to sell abi? In Nigeria, you guys use pharmacy as cover to sell drugs abi? And you wonder why people resent you guys sometimes, you don't mind to make money off other peoples addictions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.