Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (65194 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by obumsky059(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
This might not be the best option to curb the menace but it's highly commendable.

I could remember vividly, during my teenage years. My dad caught me and other mates wrapping Indian hemp. Though it was my first act. Aswear, the kind of beating I received that day, uptill this moment, I never tasted that shit.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Ten06(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
This was exactly what happened in kuje town.
Those guys were fond of taking drugs and constitute nuisance on daily basis, one day they were so high that they could not even remember their name.

So those Hausa guys gently took them to a place and tied them as it is shown on this pictures and used cable wire to destroy their bare back, after seriously flogging them, they now loosen the rope from them.

When these guys became sober they could not remember what happened to them but their body was bloodied, they gently picked their pieces and ran away from kuje
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by nurain150(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
If this Happened in the north islamophobic mumu would have derailed the thread
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Viltron:
. Crayfish are economically useful. You nutjobs are becoming nuisance home and away.

All the people flogging those lads are distributors of the same drugs.. no be Ndigbo again?

Well the only usefulness of your brain a.k.a crayfish is in the pot of beans. Now that you've delineated it to ndigbo, ndi onye ka bu ? My guess would be Ndiala right, ezi..
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by nurain150(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Christianity your Laws are here again
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by omooba969(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
8stargeneral:
is like ur insane..u will just wake up and take someone to rehabs center without been mad

I guessed right that you're not so knowledgeable. grin

So rehabs are meant for mental health patients only right?

The bedrock of your education needs questioning. grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
omooba969:

I guessed right that you're not so knowledgeable. grin

So rehabs are meant for mental health patients only right?

The bedrock of your education needs questioning. grin
Alright..since is not only for mental health patients u need to go there
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by WizydXkoba(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Zenithh:

When are you pple going to flog Ipob for causing violence and incessant sit at homes in iboland?

Answer me o grin
When your government makes standard of living fair for the lay man
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
McStoic:

Ohoo...you really think we are the greediest in Nigeria? Not so fast bro. Could you please tell me what the Igbo man does that another tribe doesn't do

You made some good comments but spoiled it with self condemnation of your tribe. I am afraid to say I come across some young Igbos like you sometimes. One thing I have realised is that your type usually grew up outside Igboland, then other tribes will so much tell you that Igbos are the most greedy or that they love money more than any tribe. It's a psychological ploy, cos as often you hear it, you unconsciously begin to accept it and believe it.

Igbo youngsters are the ones who mostly castigate their own tribe. You can hardly hear a Yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe in Nigeria speak the truth about themselves.. i stopped speaking against my own the day I came against a Yoruba lady, deny many obvious facts about her tribe. I thank God Igbos have not ruled Nigeria most, neither are they the ones presently destroying Nigeria as president. Cos only God knows what we would have heard.

Ignore those other tribes son. We are not the most greedy!!

Igboz are the most greedy in the whole country.

I can see that you don't find comfort in the truth, even though it comes directly from your Igbo brother.

You tried to twist the truth your Igbo brother has corroborated by blaming others for his assertion. You deployed emotional blackmail while trying to play on his intelligence.

You are very dubious!

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Are you surprised?

It's only in Igboland, a place where evil is frowned at and efforts made to correct things that the community comes together to punish their youths in a bid to save them from a societal evil as drug abuse. The method might not be the best, but it's a way of drawing attention to the evil called drug abuse.

Other parts of Nigeria would deny the drug use, ignore it or collect government money and embezzle it all in the name of lying to themselves. They will even give it religious interpretations or start trading blames like, "is it not yoruba people that sell our fulani boys drugs?"

Igboland is the best society in Africa.
igboland is the best society in the Milky Way
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
cutievik:
They should go for the dealer's.
that is not taking responsibility.
The first step in taking responsibility is looking inward
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by itslinkin4005(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
What kind of horrible life is this grin

Take them to rehab center abeg
which rehabilitation centre re you talking about please?
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by vRendoh(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
You don't want your guys to use what u sell to make money and be addressed as ezeGo. The irony of life. But na always has her ways of balancing things.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Igbos are mostly dealers/distributors so why are their youths trying to outdo the the consumers...

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by ford101: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

what you are seeing on those pictures,is the African rehab.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Exactly grin

PSALM 137 V: 9
Blessed is the one who grabs your little children and smashes them against a rock."

It's sweet while read in Yoruba
Ibukun ni fun eni naa t'ogbe omo re, t'osi la ori're mo apata cheesy
Hope you're smashing your Ward's head against the rock pastor righteousness cheesy
Righteousness2:
Community Discipline has helped to reshape the lives of many.

Very Good one from the community. After Discipline them, there should be effort to Rehabilitate them.

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
nabiz:
I love this
Hypocrisy if it is in the north now , they will twist it to make blame on the person or community in a way it will affect ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Qoko: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
You don’t know why adultery and other bad vices were below 0.1% in the Bible and Quran is cos once you’re caught, it’s either you’re stone to death, be ban in that community or sent to a prison.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
BarrElChapo:

[s]Well the only usefulness of your brain a.k.a crayfish is in the pot of beans. Now that you've delineated it to ndigbo, ndi onye ka bu ? My guess would be Ndiala right, ezi..
[/s]

That's what I thought, gibberish.[/s]
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by googlepikins: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

Fulani bandit shut up your mouth.

Only you bandits are supposed to be taking these drugs.

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Guzx: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oh
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by justmondris: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

Sorry no space for rehab

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
chidexleo:
Say no to drug abuse
Say Yes to Life
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by paulifeanui(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
cutievik:
They should go for the dealer's.

The trashed the dealer also.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Urbanchampion: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Community Discipline has helped to reshape the lives of many.

Very Good one from the community. After Discipline them, there should be effort to Rehabilitate them.

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

The same idiots that condemned those Kwara clerics for beating their students attended parties and drank alcohol, are the one commending those miscreants/murderers beating their fellow urchins to near death. Virtually all of them in the scene smoke hemps or are into one form of illicitdrugor the other, no be them? Hypocrisy reigns in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
hammer567:

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THEM.

OUR JOB IS SIMPLY TO SEND THEM TO GOD.

FREE TRANSPORTATION, WE WILL PROVIODE THEM AND WHEN THEY REACH THEIR GOD WILL JUDGE THEM.

Exactly!
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Democracy: government of the people.
The people say this is how they want to deal with drug abuse. Wetin come be democracy again?
If that's your own understanding of democracy then you need to be schooled..
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hapuruchukwu:

If morality is then relegated for high learned and civilized methodology that doesn't work here, how will the African society be ?
This is commendable only that it needs to be modified to well spell out procedures for administrating the punishments.
When you say "modified" what do you mean by that in this situation?
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pymetrics:

Stop spewing trash bro. Flogging is part of child training in Africa. No be everything you go copy Oyinbo. Let them chop their flogging first then they go to rehab center after.
Stupidity at it's peak.."flogging is part of child training in Africa"
We are talking about abuse you are talking about flogging..if you don't know how you sound with that statement then sorry..
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
preciousmetals:
In your mind it will not work but we the Igbos know that this type of punishment save thousands of Igbo youth from early grave, this practice have been going on in Igbo land since the origin of the Igbos, the punishment is not only made for those taking hard drug, you will receive the same treatment if you misbehave, and also let me remind you that they just only not punishing those guys, after punishment they will ask them what they want to do and make them to sign agreement, after that they will send them to go and learn what to do and will finance them to start their own business, if you doubt what I said here just make your inquiry
Stop looking at it from that aspect rather look beyond that..the psychological effect and physical effect..
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
omenkaLives:
See my brother, a vast majority of Nigerians are worse than the wicked elites they criticize, the only difference is opportunity they do not have.

I can't imagine folks are actually applauding this nonsense.
They are insensible..one is telling me it's part of training a child in Africa..
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:

If that's your own understanding of democracy then you need to be schooled..
Oya school me teacher. I hold biro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.