Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (65181 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Germi9: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
What kind of horrible life is this grin

Take them to rehab center abeg
This is rehab already

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
DEROX:
jeez who dosent know the highest dealers of hard drugs in AFRICA i mean AFRICA

Thanks for reminding him. Some pple no dey think b4 dey talk. Dem go just dey tribalize every matter. Some communities this kind of youths but Dem no fit do anything. Thank God for this community wey frown at their act.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
It sounds like something wea dey happen for oza room, if you know, you know
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Evil spirit of hard drugs in trouble. See very crude rehabilitation center located in the heart of Biafra Republic.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by hammer567: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
ESN HAVE A NEW MANDATE.

ESN HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO TERMINATE ANYBODY SEEN SELLING DRUGS IN SOUTH EAST WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

WATCH OUT FOR A NEW WAVE OF ASSASINATION
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Salvichealth: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Community Discipline has helped to reshape the lives of many.

Very Good one from the community. After Discipline them, they should be effort to Rehabilitate them.

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
A radical evil demands radical approach, the punishment will be tripled for any fool that goes back into such lifestyle. If you no gree, na to kill and bury secretly go settle your matter.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by SunTzu123(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
The one turning his head upwards and the one wearing American flag pata have crossed the border already. Those ones are not coming back again. grin
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by ugorom: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Good one from the community. After Discipline them, they should be effort to Rehabilitate them.

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

I commend you for you speak with much wisdom from Above.Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Flog who?!!... The people they give chieftaincy titles and bow to.

Then again, this happens in every region!

The poor and commoners are usually the scapegoats for religious and cultural extremisms.

That's the point so they should claim the bad along with good...no where is exempted..
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by alphaRego01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
almighty WASI

RIP ZAGGYTIPSY
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by nothingbuttruth: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Zenithh:

When are you pple going to flog Ipob for causing violence and incessant sit at homes in iboland?

Answer me o grin

For your pains bro

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:
This is 100percent wrong..in a country that practice "democracy" the people who participated in flogging them can be sued and go to jail for "aggravated assault"
Ignorance at it's peak is what I am seeing here..why not hand them over to the law once they are caught.. flogging them would do more harm than good..
This is one of the reasons Africa especially Nigeria might never leave it's impoverished state..quote me if you want but pls make sure you have a valid and reasonable point to make..not moral or religious argument..
See my brother, a vast majority of Nigerians are worse than the wicked elites they criticize, the only difference is opportunity they do not have.

I can't imagine folks are actually applauding this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by hammer567: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
iyke2frankeze:
A radical evil demands radical approach, the punishment will be tripled for any fool that goes back into such lifestyle. If you no gree, na to kill and bury secretly go settle your matter.

THIS IS A NEW ONE THEY BROUGHT FROM THE NORTH TO SOUTH EAST.

THEY HAVE NO IDEA, WHO IGBOS TRUILY ARE.

THOSE WE CATCH OR SUSPECTED OF TAKING DRUGS WILL BE FLOGED IN THE MARKET SQUARE LIKE A COMMON THIEF.

ESN WILL HUNT DOWN THOSE SELLING DRUGS AND SEND THEM TO GOD FOR JUDGEMENT.

VERY SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Itiaba007:
U can't flog me for wat I used my money to get for consumption except if after taking it I start causing trouble then u can hand me over to police or NDLEA.just imagine me taking my stuffs in my house nd u come knocking on my door dat u want to flog me.besides majority of dem doing the flogging and snapping are drunkards,smokers, thieves and many more to mention.i wunt mention wat I will do if dis is done to me or any of my family member.

Try it in my community and get buried alive.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Marpol2021(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

will you keep kweyeeet
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by DOTian: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Last time I checked Indian Hemp is safer than Cigarettes'

Really?
The Different Levels of Iniquitous Safety?
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
1. It is barbaric

2.It also shows that the state government has no proper drug policy..AS well as the federal government.

3.Many of the people applauding this, would criticize people from a certain part of the country for doing the same to their offenders.

4.Drug addiction is not something that can be flogged out.

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by floss(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
BigYash:
The dealers could be the people flogging them grin.. Na Nigeria be this my gee.

Abobi you no talk lie...dat year 4 Garrison Port Harcourt, if you go buy phone there na the same people wey sell phone giv you go collect am back from you...

4 upper Iweka those junky time...those shouting thief thief thief...hole am hole am, are also criminals awaiting to be caught.

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Conrod: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

Live by example....how many of your brothers are in rehabs in the north ?.

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by hammer567: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
backbencher:
1. It is barbaric

2.It also shows that the state government has no proper drug policy..AS well as the federal government.

3.Many of the people applauding this, would criticize people from a certain part of the country for doing the same to their offenders.

4.Drug addiction is not something that can be flogged out.

WE IGBOS ARE THE SUPREME AUTHORITY OVER OUR DOMINION.

WE WILL SOON START KILLING YOUR ABOKI BROTHERS IN SE FOR SELLING DRUGS OR EVEN BEING IN POSSESSION OF THEM.

ESN HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED.

ANY OF OUR PEOPLE SUSPECTED WILL BE ARRESTED IMPRISONED AND FLOGGED IN THE MARKET SQUARE.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
shogsman:

You obviously don't know how dangerous drug abuse is,you think we are talking about white collar crime here,if public disgrace can make them stop they should be beaten day in day out.
The Taliban in Afghanistan are rounding up drug addicts and forcing them to go to rehab, foolish western media will claim they are abusing their rights when in reality force is what is needed to curb drug menace.
If you have ever lost a family to an overdose you'd get it
I didn't say drugs wwre not dangerous. I asked a simple question

What evidence do you have that flogging addicts stops them from going back?

Almost all the kids I know that we're heavily flogged back when I was younger, are all bad people now. Hurting people is a very ineffective method of rehabilitation, synonymous with backward cultures. It will only work for very few people. The rest become worse. Federal Government that is trying to use force to end IPOB, how far have they gone?
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by MyExpression(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI U DE CAPRISUN BY CAPRISUN. NA ABOBIS DEM GET STREET. DEM NO CAST ANY BODY NA. NA DER AMA DEM DE BLA DER HIGHNESS. I SWEAR ANY MANCHI WEY MANKOKO 4 MY PILOLO I GO JAZZ AM ENTER KUTOTO. WTF MAN

Well, reporter no tell us that part. If them try am for my ama, them go hear am!

I no dey against your shiii but no dey carry disturb others.

Live and let's live!

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Commentor: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
ba7man:
Most people in these pics are billionaires. cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by preciousmetals: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
In your mind it will not work but we the Igbos know that this type of punishment save thousands of Igbo youth from early grave, this practice have been going on in Igbo land since the origin of the Igbos, the punishment is not only made for those taking hard drug, you will receive the same treatment if you misbehave, and also let me remind you that they just only not punishing those guys, after punishment they will ask them what they want to do and make them to sign agreement, after that they will send them to go and learn what to do and will finance them to start their own business, if you doubt what I said here just make your inquiry
Rydermaverick:

That's ignorance for you.. people lack understanding..they think flogging would make things better..

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Asour: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Are you surprised?

It's only in Igboland, a place where evil is frowned at and efforts made to correct things that the community comes together to punish their youths in a bid to save them from a societal evil as drug abuse. The method might not be the best, but it's a way of drawing attention to the evil called drug abuse.

Other parts of Nigeria would deny the drug use, ignore it or collect government money and embezzle it all in the name of lying to themselves. They will even give it religious interpretations or start trading blames like, "is it not yoruba people that sell our fulani boys drugs?"

Igboland is the best society in Africa.

Hahahaha!

You just had to, didn't you?
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by selfmade22: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Walter and Jesse don finish Nigeria, if u know u know grin

1 Like

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Qualer: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

That is the rehab you are looking at!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by hammer567: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
RIP TO ALL THE ABOKI IN IGBO LAND DOING DRUGS IN ADVANCE.

ALL THIS PEOPLE GETTING FLOGGED WILL RELEASE INFORMATION THAT IS GOING STRAIGHT TO ESN.

THE END RESULT IS, BANG! BANG! BANG!

WE ARE DEALING AND CONFRONTING YOU EARLY ON AND HEADS ON.
Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
hammer567:

WE IGBOS ARE THE SUPREME AUTHORITY OVER OUR DOMINION.

WE WILL SOON START KILLING YOUR ABOKI BROTHERS IN SE FOR SELLING DRUGS OR EVEN BEING IN POSSESSION OF THEM.

ESN HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED.

ANY OF OUR PEOPLE SUSPECTED WILL BE ARRESTED IMPRISONED AND FLOGGED IN THE MARKET SQUARE.

Have fun.

Instead of petitioning your representative, governor or even health minister for better funding for mental health.

2 Likes

Re: ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drug abuse is a big problem but this is barbaric.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.