Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request (25827 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aryzgreat: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Setting obstacles for the failure of the incoming southern president

Buhari and lawan are goats
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Teripaul(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin grin grin. . . Evil Grin grin
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
InoGetJoy:

You're a big føol, a very big one. What rubbish infrastructure are you talking about? Is it the trains that generates 1BN but need 48BN for maintenance? God punish you and your generation for supporting this atrocity of a government
Do I really deserve this from you?
Don't I have right to my opinion in a public domain?
You need to be save, you are loved and depressed
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by dvkot(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
I just pity PDP in 2023 because they will have huge debt to pay back

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Mysticwebb: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Commentor:

Sharapova.

No bill can be passed if there is no consensus.

The senator representing your constituency likely voted in support.

grin
Zombie. Go on.
I know you are not even aware that that bill was initially rejected. Just know that approving it now only means that a lot of lobbying and bribing has happened behind closed doors spearheaded by the senate leadership. If my senator voted doesn't mean it is a popular choice. You think by being directly or indirectly involved in this wicked act will make you immune to the consequences of this action. Just know that is not true.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
RiceProducers:

The pay back plan is pay your taxes. Border closure is good policy. It will protect Nigerian goods. Personally if I were President, my economic policies would be more draconian. Nigerians don't want to use brains at all yet the world is changing.
There is energy transition. Crude oil will soon be destroyed as the most important global commodity.
There are supply chains issues and post COVID stuff causing global inflation yet all Nigerians can think about is cheap petrol, imported salad and bone straight hair. It is a disgrace
the world is changing, in what way has this government support that change?
What investment have they put in place (technology wise) to curtail the inflow of importation?
Abi because u dey produce rice, the chemicals used in farming, is it manufactured in Nigeria?
If una Wan talk, make una dey talk well o

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Habib101: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Atlast their target don accomplish, now na country people go here ram I mean d average lower class
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Shezzman: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'm sure you will do well as the head of the country if elected right?
One man can't fix it all...I don't dig Buhari but try and see things from their perspective not just crucifying these guys.
DogmaNation:
In 2015 Yorubas where shouting: Osibanjo will tackle the economy, while d useless idiot will handle security.
Now that the two idiots has wreck both,the zombies has switched monika's,due to shame n in other to be able to condemn their master.
Worthless useful idiots!
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Habib101: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Deciceco01:
This APC senate don finish this country Pata pata, but posterity will judge them for granting huge debt upon over 200 million innocent Nigerians and their generation to come. A house that cannot live by its means of income but live in debt will never know peace. A word they say is enough for a wise.
Deep talk my brother, that's why me personally I don't like borrowing no matter the situation except for something serious and I must make sure I will be expecting money before taking the loan and no be big loan we dey talk about na small change like 1k to 2k some thing that has to do with hungry or sickness I can borrow and for me to do that that means money is coming but don't have it at the moment
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by treatise: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
What was our 2021 budget in USD?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by MPESA(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
RiceProducers:

The pay back plan is pay your taxes. Border closure is good policy. It will protect Nigerian goods. Personally if I were President, my economic policies would be more draconian. Nigerians don't want to use brains at all yet the world is changing.
There is energy transition. Crude oil will soon be destroyed as the most important global commodity.
There are supply chains issues and post COVID stuff causing global inflation yet all Nigerians can think about is cheap petrol, imported salad and bone straight hair. It is a disgrace

You no go see better for life for this useless thing you wrote.... mortgaging the future generations and taxing the poor for the loan they took to embezzled...
Y'all this useless and parasitic Northerners that thinks like a cows,your days are NUMBERED.

P.s
Moderator kindly come and ban me jare .. I can't withstand all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nigeria has only one arm of government, the executive. There's no legislative and no judiciary.
Napoleon is always right
Napoleon!
Napoleon!
Napoleon........!
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Princeton92(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please I just don't understand right now....
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Commentor: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mysticwebb:

Zombie. Go on.
I know you are not even aware that that bill was initially rejected. Just know that approving it now only means that a lot of lobbying and bribing has happened behind closed doors spearheaded by the senate leadership. If my senator voted doesn't mean it is a popular choice. You think by being directly or indirectly involved in this wicked act will make you immune to the consequences of this action. Just know that is not true.

Another mumu talk.

If majority didn't want it, it wouldn't pass.

If they were induced, it means they never wanted it unless they got bribed.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Commentor: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
MPESA:

You no go see better for life for this useless thing you wrote.... Montaging the future generations and taxing the poor for the loan they took to embezzled...
Y'all this useless and parasitic Northerners that thinks like a cows,your days are NUMBERED.

P.s
Moderator kindly come and ban me jare .. I can't withstand all this nonsense.

Person we no know difference between mortgage and montage cannot understand simple economics.

No be curse.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by MPESA(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
aremuforlife:

You APC SUPPORTERS should pity the poor masses, pity the next generations... All this politicians just dey borrow to loot they don't care about me and you.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by nathyx(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Loans upon Loans to do what with! angry angry
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Miket4real: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Am not sure if you stay in Nigeria, to say Nigerians don't want to use their brains is even more a sadden comment to male, go to respective regions and you will see brilliant use of Nigerian brains, but what has the government been doing to support then? We all know the importanceof power to any
usiness and good road infrastructures do we have these? What we shouldbe asking is what they have been using the past money for.

I did say then that our leaders are the ones not using their brains, with the natural and mineral resources we are blessed with, we shouldn't be borrowing at all, then talk of the agric sectorwe should be number one in exportation of the agricultural produce, please don't pass me off abeg
RiceProducers:

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ccss: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by paulifeanui(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
This people should just dismiss us..
Church agbasa go.

Next page pls. lipsrsealed
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by MPESA(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
ajl:

I wish that the former Senate president, Saraki, is a more upright person than he is. He would have won the last election and be a better Senate president. I remember most Nigerians, including myself were blaming him for standing in the way of Buhari during his first term. See now. Saraki would just dey take us laugh now. But his corrupt past was his problem. The current Senate president is just a figure-head rubber stamp president

You are decieving yourself and your lots praising him and blaming his past ... Baami at the end what matters is the legacy you left behind and Dr B.Saraki legacy is what you are missing now...

Battle he fought for NIGERIANS was what cost him his return to upper chember...

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by InoGetJoy: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
aremuforlife:

I'm sorry for my comment, I'm just annoyed that you're supporting this atrocity. You and I know this fund they're borrowing will get stolen. These people are mortgaging your future and mine while their own kids are enjoying abroad and it pains me.
Once again, I apologize
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Babastrong(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good, i say good. When your debt is higher than what your generation and your generation to come can pay, the creditor has no option but to forget the money.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by omojeesu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
In the end times' new world economic order agenda, massive, unbearable national debt burden is a strategy to trap, weaken and perpetually enslave the masses.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Sheriman(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
ajl:

I wish that the former Senate president, Saraki, is a more upright person than he is. He would have won the last election and be a better Senate president. I remember most Nigerians, including myself were blaming him for standing in the way of Buhari during his first term. See now. Saraki would just dey take us laugh now. But his corrupt past was his problem. The current Senate president is just a figure-head rubber stamp president
My brother, all of them are the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by ivolt: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Our useless leaders know that this country has gone to the dogs and so they're borrowing to loot as much as they can before the inevitable sinking of this country.
I really don't understand why you guys don't seem to realise this
They are not borrowing to loot because they loans are mostly projects not cash.
Don't believe every propaganda you read.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by mkoabiola: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
The worst senator since 1999...

Ahmed lawan a puppet with remote control
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by sulaak(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
RiceProducers:

Is the president using his brain, in the last month he has travelled to S Arabia, UK and now Paris begging for debt write off and investment? Has repaired the refineries, it has been 6 years, the steel plant is still moribund and what is the status of the electricity. Show me one industrialised country that doesn't have power and energy security.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Crowntop94: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
There's no hope for this country. I wept for this country.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by ivolt: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
aremuforlife:

You may shy away from the truth, but I tell that most of the developed countries, use slavery to do the hard labour in developing their countries.
I suspected you have no idea what you are talking about and I was right.
Hard labor?
What a joke.

Anything of note is build is a product of brains which gets rewarded with 99% of the project fund.
You know so many developed countries but couldn't name one to support your view.

Do you even know what a developed country is or it is just another term they told
you people to recite when confused?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by tuna85: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Vireani79:

U fools
Una close border since how many years now
Yet things are getting worse
U don't produce nothing
Yet u want supply chains
Una no dey tire to defend nonsense
All the taxes
Wey dem
Oga u are proudly stupid
That's all I can call u

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paul Usoro Elected As New NBA President / Landslide: Buhari Wins Own Polling Unit / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.