Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? (31864 Views)

How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Introvert. I don't like stress. Can't deal with someone who wants to go out all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by deardamsel2(f): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Seankhalifa: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow love ur brown eyes. And I'm an introvert o, how e go be na cheesy
ashawovert grin

3 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Gkemz: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
I love introverts. They tend to have time for you since they are often confined indoors. They are always available for chat. They would rather prefer to prepare the meal than to spend time at the eatery though could be boring at times. They pay close attention to you unlike the extrovert that wants to be involved in all the social activities and give everyone little attention.

9 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
sisisioge:
An Ambivert biko....the introverts are quite the hardest to deal with while the extroverts are too much trouble to handle. That balance of the two just makes a lot of sense....they are both crazy and cool....they are just the perfect synergy.

I'm Ambivert by the way....51% introverted and 49% extroverted grin. The 50-50 will be bliss!

Lmao, more like 81% introverted - 19% extroverted. You already sound like someone who would schedule a date by herself and never show up to her own date or give one excuse. Rather sit at home hiding under the sheets watching Netflix on a small phone.

3 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Minemrys: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow love ur brown eyes. And I'm an introvert o, how e go be na cheesy
It's obvious you aren't. If she reads people she would see straight into you.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by olaBanks(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Between an introverted person or an extroverted person,who will you go for.
What's your reason.

For me, I will go for an extrovert,I'm more or less an introvert myself.

Personally, I think a significant number of introverts are very intelligent and perfectionists' of a kind. I don't mind having one as a partner. An extroverted partner is a no for me. Must everyone in the bus know say you get problem �� or whom you are talking to/with.

However, given the overwhelming effect of 'Capital' a.k.a 'Money' in our daily interaction, I'll advise people should go get money oo. Weather introverted or extroverted, a large number of people will accept you if you have money. No forget say life is now fast becoming a transaction and that transaction is dictated by 'Money'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2021
olaBanks:

E get wetin easy for this country. If you are introverted, bus conductor go carry your change go, if you are extroverted, SARs go arrest you.

Lemao

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Celsony: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2021
womenareapess:
how did you calculate it and got this value undecided

All this Naija women with an IQ of that of a lizard will be claiming madame intelligent whereby their brains is just full of makeups and nothing undecided

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ideas.ted.com/quiz-are-you-an-extrovert-introvert-or-ambivert/amp/
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by seasy: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Introvert
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Duchessree(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2021
As an introvert , i'll date an extrovert

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by emmynoel999: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Introvert

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I will never date a man that has no friends. He is a dangerous man,

I used to be an introvert until I had a business idea and would need to execute it. Some business ideas need teamwork not Solo, and you would need to convince people. How can I pull this off when I have no friends. I don't socialize, I don't even go to church.

My advice to all introvert is this: Make friends before you need them.

What is the need of having good ideas stored in your head with no way to execute it.

Until you make unfriendly friends

3 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Boogyman557: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Pootle:

you not kushing what happen
HOLLY GRAM cool ALL DAY ALL TIME BRO. I STILL KUSH. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by queengift(f): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
womenareapess:
how did you calculate it and got this value undecided

All this Naija women with an IQ of that of a lizard will be claiming madame intelligent whereby their brains is just full of makeups and nothing undecided

Same way ur brain is filled with weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by invinzible1: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2021
sisisioge:

Oga smartie....the test is on the internet for anyone interested to take. It's not enough that your mind is limited, you mouth had to be nasty? May God help you.

Be calming down o.

But I really doubt that there are hybrids. It's either intro or extro
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Farfalla:

Introverts have friends. We only have deep and meaningful friendships though, most of which last for a lifetime. Some of our friends are extroverts, some introverted like ourselves.

You have to be worth it though. We sense negative energy very quickly and we avoid it by all means necessary. We tend to avoid toxic people (who we can easily detect) and that can be construed to mean we're antisocial and unfriendly.

We can make friends easily but only with people who respect boundaries. Introverts thrive well within their own boundaries. You cross it, you're a goner.

You just said all I wanted to say.. we keep our good friends close because its actually hard to find friends .. we make the best lovers too smiley

Got dumped few days ago after 1yr 11mths and 1 day relationship I think it was because I had no vibes tho . That's the sad aspect smiley
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by possibilita(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Am introverted I don't really care whom to date,I just need someone that will understand me as a person
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Bolarineliza202: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
frugal:

Introvert and you want to date an extrovert? You go tire.
Why will I get tired,please shed more light.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by eleojo23: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
redstaarx:

You just said all I wanted to say.. we keep our good friends close because its actually hard to find friends .. we make the best lovers too smiley

Got dumped few days ago after 1yr 11mths and 1 day relationship I think it was because I had no vibes tho . That's the sad aspect smiley

You are really introverted. I am sure you can also break it down to how many hours and minutes the relationship lasted.
Introverts and details! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by sisisioge: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
invinzible1:

Be calming down o.

But I really doubt that there are hybrids. It's either intro or extro

There are text available everywhere to read on this. Even the introverts and extroverts have % attributes in them. Sometimes, there are gray areas.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
For me pusstrovert undecided

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by computersoft: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
pretydiva:
Being an introvert is not easy cry
Really... so which one are u..
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by sisisioge: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
truthsayer009:

Lmao, more like 81% introverted - 21% extroverted. You already sound like someone who would schedule a date by herself and never show up to her own date or give one excuse. Rather sit at home hiding under the sheets watching Netflix on a small phone.

grin grin grin

I'm not that bad but I enjoy my own company sha grin

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by africonn: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
You are running after that one with ring on the nose like a starving camel.

Leave am, na billings go reset him brain

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by africonn: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I will never date a man that has no friends. He is a dangerous man,

I used to be an introvert until I had a business idea and would need to execute it. Some business ideas need teamwork not Solo, and you would need to convince people. How can I pull this off when I have no friends. I don't socialize, I don't even go to church.

My advice to all introvert is this: Make friends before you need them.

What is the need of having good ideas stored in your head with no way to execute it.

I have been trying to figure out how to get comfortable with people cause of this

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by iamme1234(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Everybody go to work
And stop early morning introvert or extrovert
Lazy youth
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by naija1stnigar(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
No one is fully introverted neither is anyone fully extroverted but the classification only comes when one is seen to lean towards one side than the other, for example am the type that is very careful in selection friends, in fact, I have very small circle of friends some of which I hardly visit, but at the same time if I find myself around people I do not know and and a topic of discussion comes to the fore I will always like to share my opinion about it without any form of shyness, I hate having too much people around me because am too used to communicating with myself especially when am reading. So dating an extrovert who likes going out, moving with large circle of friends, who may likely invite friends on a date strictly meant for the both of us will not just wear me out but tear me down.

5 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by lequama10: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Farfalla:

Introverts have friends. We only have deep and meaningful friendships though, most of which last for a lifetime. Some of our friends are extroverts, some introverted like ourselves.

You have to be worth it though. We sense negative energy very quickly and we avoid it by all means necessary. We tend to avoid toxic people (who we can easily detect) and that can be construed to mean we're antisocial and unfriendly.

We can make friends easily but only with people who respect boundaries. Introverts thrive well within their own boundaries. You cross it, you're a goner.
been introvert has nothing to do with all this, it's just a relative word, u can be an introvert with crazy and meaningless personalities, while an extrovert person can be so cool with all this personalities u mentioned, everybody has differs reasons they make and also don't make friends. I think most peeps are just clingy to the word, and nothing close to what they call themselves..
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Vanilla4(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
ispeed and Jonathan2Edirin Hi

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Bolarineliza202: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:
I will go for the introvert.
Why do you wanna go for an introvert?
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by geechy: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

Ambivert meets intro-extrovert with succulent booobs and soft carriageable behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.