Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? (31911 Views)

How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Slimtuns(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
frugal:

Introvert and you want to date an extrovert? You go tire.

Abeg tell her grin
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Slimtuns(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vanilla4:
Introvert, yeah yuh

Hola Bella cool
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Cousin9999: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Introvert. Extroverts are like hyperactive children.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by naiirablog: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I will never date a man that has no friends. He is a dangerous man,

I used to be an introvert until I had a business idea and would need to execute it. Some business ideas need teamwork not Solo, and you would need to convince people. How can I pull this off when I have no friends. I don't socialize, I don't even go to church.

My advice to all introvert is this: Make friends before you need them.

What is the need of having good ideas stored in your head with no way to execute it.

Hello man, how is this possible, that you are presuming to date a man. Thought you were a man yourself, with hairy balls. shocked

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by anochuko01(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'll love to end up with an introvert. What most people don't know is that introvert can be talkertives and very noisy when they're with their few friends they've got. I'll want my wife to only show that her playful side to me and not every Tom, dick and Harry

5 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Younghacka(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
sisisioge:

Oga smartie....the test is on the internet for anyone interested to take. It's not enough that your mind is limited, you mouth had to be nasty? May God help you.
Please What Is The Name Of The Test And How Can I Do Mine, Thanks.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by FashionCookie(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Na your fellow man you wan go fornicate with so.
;Dhahahahaha God abeg o. No b small laugh I laugh when I see this ur comment.hahahah
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by sisisioge: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Younghacka:

Please What Is The Name Of The Test And How Can I Do Mine, Thanks.

Type personality test on google....there are several for you to choose from.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by vislabraye(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I will never date a man that has no friends. He is a dangerous man,

I used to be an introvert until I had a business idea and would need to execute it. Some business ideas need teamwork not Solo, and you would need to convince people. How can I pull this off when I have no friends. I don't socialize, I don't even go to church.

My advice to all introvert is this: Make friends before you need them.

What is the need of having good ideas stored in your head with no way to execute it.

Are you a man or a woman ? Cos your moniker says male.
To your comments on introversion.
Firstly, being an introvert doesn't mean one can't speak or one can't make friends. Secondly, not all introverts are the same contrary to what many people may think.
It will surprise you to know many fantastic people are introverts. Bill Gates is one of them.
Introverts can be charming as well. Take a look at James Bond character.
What I've come to realize is that both introversion and extroversion have advantages and limitations. No one is better than the other.

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
redstaarx:

I asked her to tell me why before I deleted her pics and contact and block her on WhatsApp.. she got pissed and said goodbye she actually wanted is to be friends after we broke up ..

I just wanted to know why ..

Getting rejected by a lady you're interested in can be really painful. But threatening to delete her from WhatsApp will make matter worse. I just ignore and find someone else.
Best thing is to be non reactive. Just chill and watch how things unfold. It's not usually easy but just chill.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by naijanaso: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
None. They are both abnormal psychological maladjustments. grin

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by onuku: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Introverts are dangerous. Avoid them as much as you can, in order to enjoy your life. They are also slow killers

Between an introverted person or an extroverted person,who will you go for.
What's your reason.

For me I will go for an extrovert,I'm more or less an introvert myself.[/quote]
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
vislabraye:

Getting rejected by a lady you're interested in can be really painful. But threatening to delete her from WhatsApp will make matter worse. I just ignore and find someone else.
Best thing is to be non reactive. Just chill and watch how things unfold. It's not usually easy but just chill.

Thank you .. smiley I didn't threaten.. I did already .. maybe I'll unlock her when I heal or maybe not
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Quahl: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Mediumvert
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by GABRIEL6036: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Me wey be omnivert nko? I can be as I like
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Probz(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Ambivert is the best way to be.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Vanilla4(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Slimtuns:

Hola Bella cool
Hi there
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Bolarineliza202: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2021
onuku:
Introverts are dangerous. Avoid them as much as you can, in order to enjoy your life. They are also slow killers

Between an introverted person or an extroverted person,who will you go for.
What's your reason.

For me I will go for an extrovert,I'm more or less an introvert myself.
Slow killers as how,please shed more light.I wanna learn something from you
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Youngpo413: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2021
pansophist:
A mixture of both, because I'm a mixture of both. And if you think introverts are introverted, then you actually don't know anything about introverts. Introverts usually are well extroverted to folks they are comfortable with, I mean you'll think they are parrots.

I'm like that. I have really small true friends, not up to five, but if I'm with them, you'll think I'm an extrovert. But if you don't know me, or I do not feel comfortable with you, you'll think I'm even deaf and dumb. I'll be looking like a zombie, but of course, calculating what you're up to.
wow....are you my twin brother? See as you just describe me.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by pansophist(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Youngpo413:
wow....are you my twin brother? See as you just describe me.

Who knows? I fit be. grin

Lets do some check. Do you have a potbelly?
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Bolarineliza202: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2021
pansophist:

This quote isn't meant for me but it gat me laughing grin grin
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Aiel123: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Na your fellow man you wan go fornicate with so.
How you take know
I hope say nor be Wetin I dey think o
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Slimtuns(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Vanilla4:
Hi there

How about talking on a more interesting platform?
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Youngpo413: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
pansophist:

No sir...lol
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Vanilla4(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Slimtuns:

How about talking on a more interesting platform?
If there is something you'd have to share, surely...
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Libron: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Farfalla:

Sorry about your ordeal.

You suffer from stage fright and you can only overcome it by doing the very thing you're afraid of. Keep engaging yourself in activities which require you to make public presentations. You don't have to be an extrovert to do this. You just need good preparation. Master the content of what you plan to present. It helps a lot.

Volunteer to teach in schools. Or join groups where you'll be required to introduce yourself to people all the time. Attend as many workshops as you can. In fact, it's way easier to practise this with strangers. I used to be like you but I overcame it.

Good luck, hey?
Thanks der, so sorry i just saw this
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Am an ambivert, I will prefer someone like me.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by fineberry(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Farfalla:

Introverts have friends. We only have deep and meaningful friendships though, most of which last for a lifetime. Some of our friends are extroverts, some introverted like ourselves.

You have to be worth it though. We sense negative energy very quickly and we'll avoid it by all means necessary. We tend to avoid toxic people (who we can easily detect) and that can be construed to mean we're antisocial and unfriendly.

We can make friends easily but only with people who respect boundaries. Introverts thrive well within their own boundaries. You cross it, you're a goner.
its just like you're describing me. But I still feel an an extrovert, because I can really be playful if I want to and can be stern and harsh if I want to. I make friends easy and I don't care whether you care about me or not.

Many attributes here n there jare grin
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Farfalla(f): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2022
fineberry:
its just like you're describing me. But I still feel an an extrovert, because I can really be playful if I want to and can be stern and harsh if I want to. I make friends easy and I don't care whether you care about me or not.

Many attributes here n there jare grin

You seem balanced. cool

And that aspect about not caring whether people like you or not, it's called self-actualization. Kudos! You're one of the few self-assured people out there! kiss
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Farfalla(f): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Libron:
Thanks der, so sorry i just saw this

No problem. You're welcome.
Hey friend, have you taken any steps so far? I think the article below can help you start from somewhere.

https://www.futurelearn.com/info/blog/the-art-of-public-speaking

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by 21savages: 2:19am On Mar 09, 2022
I guess u are introvert too. You look like one
Vanilla4:
Introvert, yeah yuh
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Karleb(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Extrovert joor!

Introverts have this entitlement mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.