Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? (31883 Views)

How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by lequama10: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I'm not that bad but I enjoy my own company sha grin
lol, check the people you hang out with.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by geechy: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nmezor:
I hate being an introvert

Hafa, baby girl...

Allow me the time to lnow you..., am a mixtrovert. Wat ya say?

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by greatID: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I will never date a man that has no friends. He is a dangerous man,

I used to be an introvert until I had a business idea and would need to execute it. Some business ideas need teamwork not Solo, and you would need to convince people. How can I pull this off when I have no friends. I don't socialize, I don't even go to church.

My advice to all introvert is this: Make friends before you need them.

What is the need of having good ideas stored in your head with no way to execute it.
who told you they don’t have friends?

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by invinzible1: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
sisisioge:

There are text available everywhere to read on this. Even the introverts and extroverts have % attributes in them. Sometimes, there are gray areas.

Yeah there are text. They are also text that's says one can't be in the middle.
Even most people quoting on this thread don't know exactly where they fall into, many haven't taken test to validate to an extent where they belong.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by SUMMIE23(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I used to be an introvert until I had a business idea and would need to execute it. Some business ideas need teamwork not Solo, and you would need to convince people. How can I pull this off when I have no friends. I don't socialize, I don't even go to church.

What is the need of having good ideas stored in your head with no way to execute it.

You just hit me

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Pootle: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool ALL DAY ALL TIME BRO. I STILL KUSH. WTF MAN

always gat ur back bro

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by geechy: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
pansophist:
A mixture of both, because I'm a mixture of both. And if you think introverts are introverted, then you actually don't know anything about introverts. Introverts usually are well extroverted to folks they are comfortable with, I mean you'll think they are parrots.

I'm like that. I have really small true friends, not up to five, but if I'm with them, you'll think I'm an extrovert. But if you don't know me, or I do not feel comfortable with you, you'll think I'm even deaf and dumb. I'll be looking like a zombie, but of course, calculating what you're up to.

Pointedly squaredly nailed....
Introvert be like the proverbial sheep that is dragged to the stream but cant be forced to drink. Them go dey follow you and you dey misbehave wen them go strike e go shock u..

6 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by AbdOla: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Extromoneyvert........Money wey loud $500milli ain't enough biko
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by mastermaestro(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Farfalla:

Introverts have friends. We only have deep and meaningful friendships though, most of which last for a lifetime. Some of our friends are extroverts, some introverted like ourselves.

You have to be worth it though. We sense negative energy very quickly and we avoid it by all means necessary. We tend to avoid toxic people (who we can easily detect) and that can be construed to mean we're antisocial and unfriendly.

We can make friends easily but only with people who respect boundaries. Introverts thrive well within their own boundaries. You cross it, you're a goner.

Who is this bundle of intelligence? Hello o! Very well stated. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Libron: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
am an introvert and it doesn't feels gud 2 me at all, maks me loose alot of stufs due 2 d shy level of it, can't even do anytin that involvd public, at college i could remember a day it ws d worstes day i've eva encounted, we went 4 a semina and all best 3 studnt frm each clas of all science colleges in the state are 2 assembled in a hall an we wer lectured, aftr then coms question an answer with gifts 2 evry studnt dat got his/her answer an a question i knew and even thought it ws so common ws asked and 2 my suprise evry wer ws silent more than 5min d question ws stil on an then i raise my hand then my hrt started biten so fast and cause a vry high tention on me, i ws vibratin already then i stood up an emmedietly i stand i 1st luk at my back an i could see d masive an dats hw i fall backwardly 2 d floor an hit my head 2 d desk next behind me witout an answer 2 d question, i was gifted more than those dat got their answers bt i felt so bad that day. I tnk God say d werey don de liv me o. d whole me fa

2 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Farfalla(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
redstaarx:

You just said all I wanted to say.. we keep our good friends close because its actually hard to find friends .. we make the best lovers too smiley

Got dumped few days ago after 1yr 11mths and 1 day relationship I think it was because I had no vibes tho . That's the sad aspect smiley

No vibes? You think it's because you had 'no vibes'? She may have had other reasons for breaking up with you though.
Lol...We introverts like to overthink and over-analyze things but I get you.

9 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Moz22: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
sisisioge:

Oga smartie....the test is on the internet for anyone interested to take. It's not enough that your mind is limited, you mouth had to be nasty? May God help you.
very matured response u got there

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by emonis88: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jeju:
The one with big nyansh
Guy ! Na ur measurement be that o! Weather intro or extro make the nyash Sha dey there!!!

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Bolarineliza202: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by emonis88: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Libron:
am an introvert and it doesn't feels gud 2 me at all, maks me loose alot of stufs due 2 d shy level of it, can't even do anytin that involvd public, at college i could remember a day it ws d worstes day i've eva encounted, we went 4 a semina and all best 3 studnt frm each clas of all science colleges in the state are 2 assembled in a hall an we wer lectured, aftr then coms question an answer with gifts 2 evry studnt dat got his/her answer an a question i knew and even thought it ws so common ws asked and 2 my suprise evry wer ws silent more than 5min d question ws stil on an then i raise my hand then my hrt started biten so fast and cause a vry high tention on me, i ws vibratin already then i stood up an emmedietly i stand i 1st luk at my back an i could see d masive an dats hw i fall backwardly 2 d floor an hit my head 2 d desk next behind me witout an answer 2 d question, i was gifted more than those dat got their answers bt i felt so bad that day. I tnk God say d werey don de liv me o. d whole me fa
Stage fright is common but with practice u il over come it.

2 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Jeon(f): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Why do you wanna go for an introvert?

Because I love my privacy.
I hate too much of talk.
I hate dramas.

5 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Jeon(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
NairaMaster1:

BP kee you there. She won't forgive you ever.

For why?
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Jeon(f): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
KingDash:
you this asian wannabe.
[/s]

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Brushstrokes20: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm an Introvert , tho I sometimes wish i am not....

but I love Introverted ladies cos they're far more LOYAL and comes with fewer dramas.

5 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Farfalla(f): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Libron:

Sorry about your ordeal.

You suffer from stage fright and you can only overcome it by doing the very thing you're afraid of. Keep engaging yourself in activities which require you to make public presentations. You don't have to be an extrovert to do this. You just need good preparation. Master the content of what you plan to present. It helps a lot.

Volunteer to teach in schools. Or join groups where you'll be required to introduce yourself to people all the time. Attend as many workshops as you can. In fact, it's way easier to practise this with strangers. I used to be like you but I overcame it.

Good luck, hey?

5 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Jeon(f): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rubbiish:

Long time.

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Babastrong(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
I prefer "Ambivert" to both. introvert makes issues complex. Extravert is unserious even on serious issues. while ambivert shares the two personalities.

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Farfalla(f): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
mastermaestro:

Who is this bundle it intelligence? Hello o! Very well stated. smiley
Chai! See this one making my head swell. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Farfalla(f): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
lequama10:
been introvert has nothing to do with all this, it's just a relative word, u can be an introvert with crazy and meaningless personalities, while an extrovert person can be so cool with all this personalities u mentioned, everybody has differs reasons they make and also don't make friends. I think most peeps are just clingy to the word, and nothing close to what they call themselves..

Interesting perspective, but I was specifically responding to a poster who implied that introverts should learn to make friends.

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Conceptsncontex(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Between an introverted person or an extroverted person,who will you go for.
What's your reason.

For me I will go for an extrovert,I'm more or less an introvert myself.
I would date an introvert with joy. A quiet woman is gold these days. Introverted women might make good mothers.

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Father4all: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:

its better not to have friends than to have foolish ones

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Libron: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
emonis88:

Stage fright is common but with practice u il over come it.
like serously i was suprised when i noticed similar cases here on nairaland. Even then when i've nt head of anytin introvert and extr" I use 2 thought i was insain as i can't showcase my talent in public were it necesary even while am an expert on my own.. I've loose so many opportunities that would have taken me 2 greater hight, at times i jst feel lik cryin ova it.. Had it been i knew all dis or had someone 2 enlighten me in those years i would hav overcome long ago

2 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by ALFADOS(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Non of the above
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by biddostandard: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vanilla4:
I guess I've got a Nairaland buddy...
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Libron: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Farfalla:

Sorry about your ordeal.

You suffer from stage fright and you can only overcome it by doing the very thing you're afraid of. Keep engaging yourself in activities which require you to make public presentations. You don't have to be an extrovert to do this. You just need good preparation. Master the content of what you plan to present. It helps a lot.

Volunteer to teach in schools. Or join groups where you'll be required to introduce yourself to people all the time. Attend as many workshops as you can. In fact, it's way easier to practise this with strangers. I used to be like you but I overcame it.

Good luck, hey?
Thanks for ur conscirn i apreciate
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Jeon(f): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
first choice, Ambivert
Second choice, Introvert

I'm here for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.