Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? (31865 Views)

How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by frugal(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Between an introverted person or an extroverted person,who will you go for.
What's your reason.

For me I will go for an extrovert,I'm more or less an introvert myself.
Introvert and you want to date an extrovert? You go tire.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Imustnottalk:
girl when never accept you, you don won kill yourself on top am grin
Guy man stop abeg cos this una conversation dey make me laugh like crazy..

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by kweensheba: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Extrovert. They are more expressive.

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Stonerobaba(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Make she use talks finish me? Introvert is preferred cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by SimeonOTC(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Am an introvert and i will always go for my fellow introvert.
The trust is always there, couple with enough time and understanding.

19 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by smartasuen(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2021
I am more of an extrovert to males and more of an introvert to females. So I guess I'll prefer dating an introvert.

5 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by StepTwo: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
As far as the introvert can play, can smile, can laugh when I make her. No wahala. So those ones talking like bitches on breakfast show? No way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow love ur brown eyes. And I'm an introvert o, how e go be na cheesy

Na your fellow man you wan go fornicate with so.

9 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Freelane33(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Wahala for the person who is dating in this era grin grin.. hook up ti wa ok grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by whisper88(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
To slap u dey hungry me

8 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
As an introvert I'll go for an extrovert..
Omo my relationship with a fellow introvert was like hell. We just dey mute dey look ourselves like Tv grin grin cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by digitite: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
cool A beautiful christian.

4 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What's your reason.

I think there are more important attributes to consider than being introvert or extrovert. I like a mix of the 2 or a middle point than any of the extremes.

5 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by tonbari: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Introvert during weekdays, Extrovert on weekends and Public Holidays.

3 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Olam09(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2021
My girlfriend is extrovert and I'm both

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by condralbedez: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeju:
The one with big nyansh
hahaha,you be brainjotter brother.

4 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by KingDash: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:
I will go for the introvert.
you this asian wannabe.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by pretydiva(f): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Being an introvert is not easy cry

9 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by KingDash: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What's your reason.

don't care, I just wanna smash.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:

BP kee you there. She won't forgive you ever.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
frugal:

Introvert and you want to date an extrovert? You go tire.

Most people don't envisage the practical implications of the things they desire undecided

6 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:

BP kee you there. She won't forgive you ever.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Xavier70s:
Extrovert , and overly excited . grin
Lol, this would easily drive me crazy.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Solofresh2: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What's your reason.

I will date and extrovert because I seek companionship
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by lakexite(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
I would go for an extroverted person just because I’m an introvert.
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I will never date a man that has no friends. He is a dangerous man,

I used to be an introvert until I had a business idea and would need to execute it. Some business ideas need teamwork not Solo, and you would need to convince people. How can I pull this off when I have no friends. I don't socialize, I don't even go to church.

My advice to all introvert is this: Make friends before you need them.

What is the need of having good ideas stored in your head with no way to execute it.

You are lost.

16 Likes

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by babyfaceafrica: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Anyone
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Solofresh2: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What's your reason.

I will date an extrovert because I seek companionship
I am an introvert myself
Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by ecomalchemist(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
M O N E Y V E R T.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by Scatterscatter(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Anyone jèrè...let her sha have big yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Divoc19:
I am an extrovert from my experience, I prefer extroverts to introverts because, the guessing game will be less.

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? by femi4: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What's your reason.

I LL date any of them. Character is more important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.