Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (78021 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by seanwilliam(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
seankafor:
. why una dey dey quick to blast these platforms on a single bad experience?

How de heck are we going to here from kudas side of the story?

So if you re kuda, and you notice a fraudulent transaction on your platform? Will you alow it to slide? You know these guys has their own business to protect?

It gets funnier each day because these things I use everyday and no hassles whatsoever.

Bro if you re legit, you got nothing to fear

Funny some of these acclaimed culprits are rivals in the business sector

We will be here to blame you too when they lock your account just because you’re crypto trader .. na turn by turn

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by AntiWailer: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
If you earn 800k legitimately?

What is the big deal in explaining how u got it ?

Kuda Bank is a multi million dollars investment regulated by CBN.

They won't jeopardise that investment because of some kids having 800k in their account.

If u think a bank will call EFCC on some one just because of 800k without any other reason, u are really one of the leaders of 2moro. Just that the 2moro might never come.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by BeboNGN: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Make I sharpaly pack my money from Kuda before them use am play bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Another fintec come to the canines because of eyelid delivery.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by tayoccu(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @brysonadahcole:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1458459958392115207.html

He should go with his lawyer to demand why his account was blocked.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by seankafor(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Bro’s Na till e go happen to you then you will know it’s not about being legit or not

I saw your comment somewhere stating that you will like to experience question from the police or efcc about trading crypto being illegal or not but I could only smile and shake my head .
lol, because I find it funny that I'll be extorted for having binance app on my phone..
I know anything can happen, but I think it's equivalent to daylight robbery if I can be extorted for trading crypto when e be say there is no law that outrightly banned crypto trading in Nigeria.

If that can happen, then it's as good as telling me that the police or efcc can stop me and empty my pocket for nothing.

So if police or efcc stops and finds a binance app on my phone and I politely ask them to provide an act or law where crypto us banned, they will start beating me abi?
There are things I'll like to experience first hand before I believe because most stuffs been said online are been blown out of proportion or exaggeration..

I understand if they find white pics or some incrementing emails, but seeing binance and crypto apps? Unless they threaten to shoot me, then I'll consider paying because it will be equivalent to when a robber confronts me..

I've had encountere with efcc, thoor I ran because I was at the wrong place with the wrong crew.. and that alone can rope me in..

There are some things I don't fear bro, and this above is one of them..
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by seanwilliam(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
eteebanky1:
Kuda, thunder fire you people

I dn empty my account with them.

Same here bro . Done that just now .

4 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by lkillbrokehoes: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
I've said it before and I will say it again, if you are earning alot from cryptocurrency move out of that shíthole, I know why I'm saying this, since the government is against the progress of the youths, just f*cking travel to a sane clime.

I'm in Asia presently, Singapore precisely. everything here is great, lovely and friendly people, I'm even more comfortable here than in Europe, nobody will come and harass you because you have trading apps on your phone or because you drive flashy cars etc

The only reason i come to Nigeria is to visit my parents, that's all.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Commotfornigeri: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
mfm04622:

This is not eye service. They are following regulations. If they don't they pay fines

What regulations raise flags on a 800k deposit? the normal regulation says spikes over 5m need to be questioned. not 800k
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by macrodata(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is this supposed to be a problem?
He should clear his name and leave the EFCC office if he's a genuine hustler.
Shutup there Mr Man! I'm certain you'll be the first person to happily queue up in your street to collect N500 from politicians come 2023 because you have submitted your destiny to them.

6 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by seankafor(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
seanwilliam:

We will be here to blame you too when they lock your account just because you’re crypto trader .. na turn by turn
bro if banks are banned from anything crypto, then it's within heir onus to act accordingly because themselves have their business to protect..

But using p2p to bypass this, there is no way they'd ascertain if it's a crypto transaction or not..

If they lock my account for trading crypto and truly I am trading crypto, they re in their own right and jurisdiction..

5 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by sirgalahad26(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Beginning of the end for Kuda

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Sosqui: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
I don't think that was what happened. People do 10s of million with their Kuda accounts without any issue. Your friend account was probably flagged.
Maybe he is being investigated and his account was flagged. If your friend is clean, he will be told to go.
Thank you
lalasticlala:

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by TheGift: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
If Banks and customers privacy in Nigeria are not free, then what hope is there for the “Bank of the free”?

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by SmartPolician: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
macrodata:
Shutup there Mr Man! I'm certain you'll be the first person to happily queue up in your street to collect N500 from politicians come 2023 because you have submitted your destiny to them.

Huncle, why are you taking out your frustrations on me? Did I tell you I voted for Buhari? See me, see wahala oh grin

5 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by plaetton: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nigeria is a Dystopian paradise.

A country ruled , unfortunately, by 13th century nomads, a people whom time left behind.
A country that strangulates its people, especially its young, its future.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Silentmoni(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
i think there's more to this coz i use kuda as my savings acct and i have over 3m there no such issue.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Forgodsgrace: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

Are you not part of the people hailing them for a job weldone after raiding hotels arresting innocent youths and tagged them fraudsters?You ain’t seen nothing yet !

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by CzarChris(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

I'm shocked by this information, and I have a huge transaction
of over 4m, I was about to move to my kuda account since I'm using kuda as a savings account. Thanks for this, kuda is now dead to me. Opay, here I come.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Cvesta(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omniman:

Boohooo! cry me a river

Bank doesn't flag random accounts for no reason.
There are digital footprints everywhere.
If your friend is clean, he should clear his name and sue Kuda.

You are ignoring the main fact. Is this a normal occurrence? I dont support anyone breaking the law but neither will I support this kind of act..

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by seyz91(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
omoadeleye:
So in all in all, the moral of the story behind CBN new policies now is to make sure everyone have less than 5,000 naira in their account, may terrorist do justice on them also.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by CzarChris(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

What regulations raise flags on a 800k deposit? the normal regulation says spikes over 5m need to be questioned. not 800k
Thank you, this is sickening.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by benzzyno(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin grin grin how much ur friend borrow from them now
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by ActuaRise696969: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Hayee(f): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
omoadeleye:
So in all in all, the moral of the story behind CBN new policies now is to make sure everyone have less than 5,000 naira in their account, may terrorist do justice on them also.
Asin ehn cheesy cheesy grin
Pls to what value is 800k in this economy please angry angry angry
Nonsense untop ingredients sad sad
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Bizibi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
clear his name because of 800k.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by seyz91(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
mtchewww!
you are one of nigeria's problem if you don't see any fault in this Kuda act

undecided
SmartPolician:
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nozino: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
seankafor:
lol, because I find it funny that I'll be extorted for having binance app on my phone..
I know anything can happen, but I think it's equivalent to daylight robbery if I can be extorted for trading crypto when e be say there is no law that outrightly banned crypto trading in Nigeria.

If that can happen, then it's as good as telling me that the police or efcc can stop me and empty my pocket for nothing.

So if police or efcc stops and finds a binance app on my phone and I politely ask them to provide an act or law where crypto us banned, they will start beating me abi?
There are things I'll like to experience first hand before I believe because most stuffs been said online are been blown out of proportion or exaggeration..

I understand if they find white pics or some incrementing emails, but seeing binance and crypto apps? Unless they threaten to shoot me, then I'll consider paying because it will be equivalent to when a robber confronts me..

I've had encountere with efcc, thoor I ran because I was at the wrong place with the wrong crew.. and that alone can rope me in..

There are some things I don't fear bro, and this above is one of them..

I feel like slapping you. What kind of foolishness is this? Isn’t this happening already? What Country are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Bizibi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
There are emerging platforms that is guaranteed to generate billions of Naira in the emerging data driven economies that are tagged illegal in Nigeria.

Given a chance, Nigerians can make billions legitimately on crypto platforms such as NFT, metaverse, crypto currencies, multi-player games and even ICOs and crypto crowd funding.

These are guaranteed source of passive income that does not require you stepping out of your home. But the low bandwidth leaders of Nigeria who are mostly NPCs without real soul behind their avatar tag everything digital as yahoo yahoo but have out of their ignorance hosted a distributed database with a foreign company, due to the fact that they are ignorant of how money really works as batches of data flow on information theory.

MY advise is, have a company registered in USA or UK, it cost less than a thousand dollars and have your cash there for all your digital earnings then use third party non banks to bring in your pocket money or open acct in near by African countries and invest on crypto assets like bitcoin and only withdraw what you need to buy garri.

Otherwise use your money to buy disposable assets like village lands in acres and commence farming and bury a safe there in your farm house and build a solar powered farm house, install satellite internet and build your asset class while ignoring the banks until Nigeria mistakenly has a literate leadership.

But if you must keep cash in banks, keep the cash in a safe deposit box within the bank and not on any ledger.

It doesn't cost much to get a banking license for credit union even if it's to keep your cash alone and cook the books.

I do not give a shittt about the laws anymore because I have noticed how good people are being hunted just for the fact that they are doing well while Abba tailor Kyari is a Saint.
there are so many ways to make money and I feel the cbn governor is covering up something massive with all this useless policies.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cvesta:

I wonder how people like you think. Have we become so poor and impoverished in wealth and mentality that anyone will need to explain how he earned less than $1700 to the EFCC?
Imagine that you live in sokoto, so you have to go to lagos HQ of your bank and from there you are whisked to EFCC for a paltry $1700 legally earned ... I weep for people who support this anomaly
what you call legally earned might be dirty in the sight of the law. Let him clear his name, it's that simple.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Huge money for a designer to earn,na Biden he de work for to earn that

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by juwoonn(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na mumu bankers wey no dey mind their business dey cause am sometimes... how much is 800k?
I remember when I got N1M from merrybet around 2018... the money entered in 2 500k in the span of 10 minutes or so. I got to the bank to transfer the funds for a property I was about buying and the small “girl” (I should be 10 years older than the idiot) said where did you get this money from? I told her from a company I did business with... their name is merrybet... check yourself.
And she’s was like your account with us have been receiving nothing bigger than 300k at once but yesterday you got N1M... what did you do that the company is paying you 1M? Na so I vex for her...I asked her if she want to remain on the same level for life... until the manager came out, checked her system and approved my transfer. So, sometimes frustrated or overzealous staffs can flag your account.
TheRealOwner:
The way CBN is directly and indirectly crippling Crypto & Forex traders and those offering skills online ehn.

Remember when I did 3 transactions in February and my account got frozen

It was only unfrozen in October after several visits, verifications, submission of documents and all.

It was not funny.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CBN announces unification of FX windows, stops Naira4Dollar scheme / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Mba Forex Is Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.