Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (78224 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by TheOldGods: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mr Seun took this very serious oo. The page was brought back again to the very top. Kuda is gone
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kuda worst or whatever they call themselves should pump the brake before they start losing customers....like this I've lost interest in opening account with them grin anything EFCC na to japa quickly
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by 1000angstroms(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
jumper524:
I'm sure there's more to it.
Kuda won't do such a thing knowing fully well that their rivals, palm pay and opay would accept such customers with full hands and little verification.
CBN only allows police/efcc report on account that doesn't receive huge figure regularly but receives 5million instantly..
Moderators shouldn't move such post to Frontpage.

Protectors of evil, so it shouldn't be moved to front page because it is calling out a useless corporation that just misbehaved, one day it will be your turn and no one will give a hoot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by northbird: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
wirinet:

Clear his name over N800k? That's less than $1,600. Many online jobs earn that in a day.

Why are you peddling falsehood? Which online job will give you 1,600 dollars a day. Dollar o not naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by doe: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @brysonadahcole:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1458459958392115207.html

A lot more to the story than is being told. Maybe dude was lodging 1k max and deposited 800k. In any part of the world its a red flag.

If he can show proof of source of funds then no issue. Kuda only following cbn/state rules.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Killermamba: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
The end of kuda has come

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

thank you very much ,if we the citizens can be accountable for the money we have we can also hold the politician accountable also ,
,,I see most of the comments here saying people shouldn't put their money in that bank,and my question is if u aren't a thief,then why afraid to honor efcc invite

I agree …. One time I was commissioned to design this hedafoundation.com and I paid a BDC if CBN was serious they would have raised the dollar limit because it empowers buyers to avoid issues with deceitful people but I had no choice but to use them they took the money and didn’t credit me had to loan from family and complete it. As soon as I got it from my trusted guy I did the site within 5 hours. There was a delay yes my clients probably thought I scammed them but it’s there today as evidence that when you are honest you are honest period

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by RexTramadol1: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Some people no go reason bfr dem comment

Na why many of them no fit be judges

No critical reasoning whatsoever

Just take things hook, line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Killermamba:
The end of kuda has come
oh please if the guy is legit let him provide evidence do you know how many peoples money is there and that they are liable for ?

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Goldwine1(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
There is something happening and the witches and wizards in government know it. The tactics is keep the masses poor and even poorer so it will be easier for them to keep the masses loyal to them and their families forever but that is changing... They know with time we would be bold enough to take back our country from them and they don't want that to happen...

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by asapants: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is this supposed to be a problem?
He should clear his name and leave the EFCC office if he's a genuine hustler.

For just 800k

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
AntiWailer:
If you earn 800k legitimately?

What is the big deal in explaining how u got it ?

Kuda Bank is a multi million dollars investment regulated by CBN.

They won't jeopardise that investment because of some kids having 800k in their account.

You see how you're contradicting yourself? Why then do they see 800k as a big deal? What's the exchange rate today? 800k is just like 200k nowadays in value compared to recent years before Buhari took us to our doom.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by abbey621(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
AntiWailer:
If you earn 800k legitimately?

What is the big deal in explaining how u got it ?

Kuda Bank is a multi million dollars investment regulated by CBN.

They won't jeopardise that investment because of some kids having 800k in their account.

You guys just love being treated like animals, if a bank cannot verify validity of funds through the documents provided and must involve EFCC for a measley 800k(Less than 2,000 usd) then that bank is a failure. MUST EVERY YOUTH BE TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS IN THIS COUNTRY? DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

8 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Unclesamo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
seankafor:
. why una dey dey quick to blast these platforms on a single bad experience?

How de heck are we going to here from kudas side of the story?

So if you re kuda, and you notice a fraudulent transaction on your platform? Will you alow it to slide? You know these guys has their own business to protect?

It gets funnier each day because these things I use everyday and no hassles whatsoever.

Bro if you re legit, you got nothing to fear

Funny some of these acclaimed culprits are rivals in the business sector

why are they not inviting politicians with huge sum in their account, with the knowledge of the salary they collect. what about the politician children with big inflow.

This people are looking for ways to tame the Youth into subjecting them to political dependency
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by MiaBeer(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

There are more than 150 million Nigerians with that amount in their banks but the EFCC invited your friend for questioning. After the questioning, are they detaining him or not? He should have gone there with a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Barryseal: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've said it before and I will say it again, if you are earning alot from cryptocurrency move out of that shíthole, I know why I'm saying this, since the government is against the progress of the youths, just f*cking travel to a sane clime.

I'm in Asia presently, Singapore precisely. everything here is great, lovely and friendly people, I'm even more comfortable here than in Europe, nobody will come and harass you because you have trading apps on your phone or because you drive flashy cars etc

The only reason i come to Nigeria is to visit my parents, that's all.
I have a job opportunity in Sg. Can I contact you privately?
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Unclesamo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
northbird:

Why are you peddling falsehood? Which online job will give you 1,600 dollars a day. Dollar o not naira.

game, animation, high-web design etc.
bulk online payment for job completion for a particular duration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Trumann: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
excanny:

Is it so difficult for your friend to prove how he got 800k?

I have close to 3M in my Kuda account and no one has ever blocked my account. Complete the story

Some of us do transactions worth your entire Networth in a single day. You're a pauper. Your 3M is nothing.
Kuda was very wrong to call the Efcc on him before giving him a chance to provide proof of source of funds. The funds could have been locked in the account or a PND placed on the account.
Kuda will surely pay for this, I assure you.

4 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by AntiWailer: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
abbey621:

You guys just love being treated like animals, if a bank cannot verify validity of funds through the documents provided and must involve EFCC for a measley 800k(Less than 2,000 usd) then that bank is a failure. MUST EVERY YOUTH BE TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS IN THIS COUNTRY? DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

There are tiers of accounts and there are limits.

When u breach it, u explain au u got it.

It is dt simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by abbey621(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
solasoulmusic:
oh please if the guy is legit let him provide evidence do you know how many peoples money is there and that they are liable for ?

Imagine if your bank called EFCC every time you make or cash out a large sum......Explaining is not the problem, the problem is the EFCC involvement over a measly sum like 800k.

4 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by wirinet(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

if the friend is not a thief' , going to efcc is not a crime ,it's called accountibilty

Yes going to EFCC is not a crime, but going to EFCC over 800k is ridiculous. If every transaction over 800k needs to pass through EFCC, the EFCC would not be able to cope.
Such transaction only needs the operator to fill a form by the bank stating the source of the money. Banks, financial institution and high value transactions have a form for customers to fill in case of suspicious transactions. Kuda should have questioned the customer on the nature of the transaction before going to EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by AntiWailer: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
SouthWestBlood:

You see how you're contradicting yourself? Why then do they see 800k as a big deal? What's the exchange rate today? 800k is just like 200k nowadays in value compared to recent years before Buhari took us to our doom.

Na u no read wetin I wrote or no get understanding
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
solasoulmusic:

I agree …. One time I was commissioned to design this hedafoundation.com and I paid a BDC if CBN was serious they would have raised the dollar limit because it empowers buyers to avoid issues with deceitful people but I had no choice but to use them they took the money and didn’t credit me had to loan from family and complete it. As soon as I got it from my trusted guy I did the site within 5 hours. There was a delay yes my clients probably thought I scammed them but it’s there today as evidence that when you are honest you are honest period

exactly ,when fella said we fear for things we know do ,he was referring to this youth ,u didn't steal ,efcc called you ,u day fear ,so day say don't bank with the bank,if your money are clean ,this type of bank are the best bank to bank with.....
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by abbey621(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
AntiWailer:

There are tiers of accounts and there are limits.

When u breach it, u explain au u got it.

It is dt simple.

Yes you expalin to the bank, if they are not satisfied they put a hold on the funds and either send it back to the origination point or ask you for more proof. EFCC over 800k? Madness!

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by IMAliyu(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
houseontherock:

Really, you said it all! They are putting so much effort into blocking all avenues for youths to make money and I wonder why! They have refused to create an enabling environment for economic growth, yet they go about sniffing around bank accounts, looking for the stubborn ones who dated to breakthrough!
They will say that it's all to catch Yahoo boys and stop money laundering. While trampling on the opportunities and freedoms of honest individuals.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by LongBig(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US? I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED TO SAFE US FROM THE TRADITIONAL BANK AND BE A PLATFORM WE CAN BE COMFORTABLE WITH? ONE OF MY FRIEND IS ABOUT TO OFFLOAD 65% OF HIS BTC AND I ADVISED HIM TO MAKE USE OF KUDA TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO RETRACT MY WORDS BACK BEFORE YOU PUT HIM INTO TROUBLE! IS VERY POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE 20k TODAY THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DEPOSIT 50M TOMORROW! THIS IS VERY COMMON WITH CRYPTO TRADERS WHO HAVE BEEN SAVING THIER MONEY USING USDT, SO THEY CAN DECIDE TO OFFLOAD THE COINS AND RECEIVE THE FIAT CURRENCY USING THEIR EVERYDAY BANK, SO IS THIS THE FATE THAT AWAIT THEM? I DON SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF KUDA SO IT REALLY BREAK MY HEART FOR THEM TO BEHAVE IN THIS MANNER SO THEREFORE KUDA IS CANCELLED!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by wirinet(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Trumann:

Some of us do transactions worth your entire Networth in a single day. You're a pauper. Your 3M is nothing.
Kuda was very wrong to call the Efcc on him before giving him a chance to provide proof of source of funds. The funds could have been locked in the account or a PND placed on the account.
Kuda will surely pay for this, I assure you.
That's what I am trying to explain to them. There should be a know your customer policy, whereby the bank or financial institution interacts with the custoner in order to get clarity about suspicious transactions. Going directly to EFCC without asking the customer is bad business strategy.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by MrMcJay(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
People fail to understand that you can right a lot of wrongs through litigation. Get to know your rights as a citizen and get a lawyer to advice you.

By the time the Efcc recovers 5 Billion a year but spends 10 billion on judgment debts and legal fees, they will restructure their operations.

As for Kuda, I really pity them.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
wirinet:

Yes going to EFCC is not a crime, but going to EFCC over 800k is ridiculous. If every transaction over 800k needs to pass through EFCC, the EFCC would not be able to cope.
Such transaction only needs the operator to fill a form by the bank stating the source of the money. Banks, financial institution and high value transactions have a form for customers to fill in case of suspicious transactions. Kuda should have questioned the customer on the nature of the transaction before going to EFCC.
are u aware most Nigeria banks are there covering up for yahoo boys , zenith,fedielity,union , Uba ,name them all and don't forget people are complaining recently that they are receiving debit of large some of money from their debit card meaning there is an insider inside the bank ,let's say a Yahoo bank cashier there ,,,bro efcc no be Satan or devil ,if they call u Honor the invitation happily and don't call it common 800k ,with 200k u are already a millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
CzarChris:
I'm shocked by this information, and I have a huge transaction
of over 4m, I was about to move to my kuda account since I'm using kuda as a savings account. Thanks for this, kuda is now dead to me. Opay, here I come.

From frying pan to fire
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrMcJay:
People fail to understand that you can right a lot of wrongs through litigation. Get to know your rights as a citizen and get a lawyer to advice you.

By the time the Efcc recovers 5 Billion a year but spends 10 billion on judgment debts and legal fees, they will restructure their operations.

As for Kuda, I really pity them.
kudos to kuda bank ,,,go and defend your source of money

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by chronique(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Who the Bleep banks with kuda? You no see bank open account with, na kudaisi you go meet? Your friend is not serious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.