Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (78237 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by blackboy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
EFCC for N800K? The last time i checked EFCC dont answers people who come to complain about such amount.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Wiseoldman: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cvesta:

I wonder how people like you think. Have we become so poor and impoverished in wealth and mentality that anyone will need to explain how he earned less than $1700 to the EFCC?
Imagine that you live in sokoto, so you have to go to lagos HQ of your bank and from there you are whisked to EFCC for a paltry $1700 legally earned ... I weep for people who support this anomaly

He needs to explain it if it has signs of fraud, let's be sensible. If 5,000 was to me by an account that was flagged by EFCC for fraud, I will be block...

The friend has questions to answer. It is easy to claim designer, car dealer, and real estate investor this days.

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by houseontherock: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
InoGetJoy:
This government doesn't f**cking care about us. It's always "more for themselves and less for everybody else".
They don't want a population of citizens capable of living well, which is why they've been blocking every avenue from where the youth can make money without begging for crumbs; think crypto, Instagram. They'll soon come for forex and other social media.

They don't want to provide enabling environment for businesses to grow but they have funds to pay counter-protesters and zombies to fight their online battles on nairaland.

They borrow billions but the effects of those billions aren't felt by the masses.

They steal the billions that they're borrowing because they know there's no redemption for this country.

They buy citizenship in good countries abroad, while some people support them for the crumbs that fall for their tables.

They don't fụcking care about you, whether you're Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio or any other tribe. As long as you're not Fulani, you can go to hell.

I sincerely wish the eyes of the people will open and they'll see who their real enemies are.
Really, you said it all! They are putting so much effort into blocking all avenues for youths to make money and I wonder why! They have refused to create an enabling environment for economic growth, yet they go about sniffing around bank accounts, looking for the stubborn ones who dared to breakthrough!

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeboNGN:
Make I sharpaly pack my money from Kuda before them use am play bet9ja
I was expecting this...
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by marcopollo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kuda has gone to the dogs. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Premiumwriter: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

There is more to this story.
can you add the remaining one?

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by louken(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
I am a banker and I can tell you with confidence that your friend is either a fraudster or his account was used to receive stolen funds. It's likely that one of his victims has petitioned EFCC.
But if his hands are clean, he has nothing to fear at all.

6 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by excanny: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @brysonadahcole:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1458459958392115207.html

Is it so difficult for your friend to prove how he got 800k?

I have close to 3M in my Kuda account and no one has ever blocked my account. Complete the story

6 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by midehi2(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've said it before and I will say it again, if you are earning alot from cryptocurrency move out of that shíthole, I know why I'm saying this, since the government is against the progress of the youths, just f*cking travel to a sane clime.

I'm in Asia presently, Singapore precisely. everything here is great, lovely and friendly people, I'm even more comfortable here than in Europe, nobody will come and harass you because you have trading apps on your phone or because you drive flashy cars etc

The only reason i come to Nigeria is to visit my parents, that's all.
Comma carry me away there na cry
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
I just uninstalled their app from my phone. I was really considering them someday. I dash them the 1k5 in there.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by azpekuliar: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Make I quick quick delete the app comot for my phone. I go reconsider after 2023. Bank of the free indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by FuckDModz: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
ImOptional:
I withdrew my cash and stopped using them a while ago

If we check now, na 4k be the cash. Smh

Back to the matter, Kuda is the number one bank for criminals and p2p merchants, I'm sure CBN targetted them for sanction so they simply transferred the wrath to customers.

Blame CBN, not Kuda. Because all banks will eventually implement the same strict measure.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by FBIBOT(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
There must be more to this story... I use Kuda for daily business transactions... Money comes in and goes out and I work for a property financing company... My customers sends money to my account and I move it to company's account without any issue... I use it cos of no stamp duty and charges... Have never been questioned
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Epiphany2020: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo everybody get your pvc ooo. This bad government must leave. What is all this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
louken:
I am a banker and I can tell you with confidence that your friend is either a fraudster or his account was used to receive stolen funds. It's likely that one of his victims has petitioned EFCC.
But if his hands are clean, he has nothing to fear at all.
You are a foolish banker for making this statement. How did you come to conclusion that he is a fraudster without having any concrete evidence. You are only pained by the figure in his account. Despite all your years in the banking sector you are yet to have such amount and may not even get it even if you work for the next 20 years in the zoo Bank.. Enemy of progress

8 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nezzjnr: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omniman:

Boohooo! cry me a river

Bank doesn't flag random accounts for no reason.
There are digital footprints everywhere.
If your friend is clean, he should clear his name and sue Kuda.

People are just so emotional.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by nedekid: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
omoadeleye:
So in all in all, the moral of the story behind CBN new policies now is to make sure everyone have less than 5,000 naira in their account, may terrorist do justice on them also.
Yes now, why shoukd you have more than 5k in this Buhari time, infact it should be 2k 5!
All Nigerians must live in poverty by 2023, if you have more than that amount it means you are kwarupt! undecided
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by wirinet(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is this supposed to be a problem?
He should clear his name and leave the EFCC office if he's a genuine hustler.

Clear his name over N800k? That's less than $1,600. Many online jobs earn that in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by GreaterFuture(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
ImOptional:
I withdrew my cash and stopped using them a while ago
Why? What happened?
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by TemmyT002(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
If he can explain how he got the money, he should sue EFCC and the bank.
Then we will cancel them.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by alcaptainero: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kuda is now doing whistleblowing, guys need careful. Avoid anything Kuda

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by tjcare4u2005(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
If I say Kuda say Japa!!!!!Kuda?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
omoadeleye:
So in all in all, the moral of the story behind CBN new policies now is to make sure everyone have less than 5,000 naira in their account, may terrorist do justice on them also.
if the friend is not a thief' , going to efcc is not a crime ,it's called accountibilty

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
I recently rejoined Kuda and I haven’t had any bad experience with them the worst probably slow network I also use the description section especially when buying goods so I can keep track of what I bought and from who and why I am paying them it helps.

Also if people are going to be sending you money also tell them to fill out the description. Because of kidnapping it’s important banks verify this. It’s insulting but clearing issues is better.

I just found out that I blocked a card because Netflix claimed money haha when he explained what happened and authorization I went to get a new card

That’s why it’s good to vex sometimes because they sef they know when it comes to you… you don’t play

Update

Kuda returned the chopped my 20k today

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
alcaptainero:
Kuda is now doing whistleblowing, guys need careful. Avoid anything Kuda
u want change,y are u saying they should be careful ,,it's called accountibilty

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by tjcare4u2005(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
If I say Kuda say Japa!!! KUDA?

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @brysonadahcole:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1458459958392115207.html

In this modern world why should a human being especially a Nigerian have up to 800k in his account? What happen to crypto. I can only keep feeding money in bank . Bank will debit you of all manner of charges, and equally use your money to do business without giving you interest. Imagine charging me for ATM maintenance. ATM that i have in my house , anything you do, they must debit you. Even to buy airtime they will still charge you. This country is f*cked. The worst government so far , government of thieves . CBN governor of sh*t

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
solasoulmusic:
I recently rejoined Kuda and I haven’t had any bad experience with them I also use the notes section especially when buying goods so I can keep track of what I bought and from who and why I am paying them it helps.

Also if people are going to be sending you money also tell them to fill out the description. Because of kidnapping it’s important banks verify this. It’s insulting but clearing issues is better.

I just found out that I blocked a card because Netflix claimed money haha when he explained what happened and authorization I went to get a new card

thank you very much ,if we the citizens can be accountable for the money we have we can also hold the politician accountable also ,
,,I see most of the comments here saying people shouldn't put their money in that bank,and my question is if u aren't a thief,then why afraid to honor efcc invite

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Ooye12: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
If any body support APC and Tinubu Na ogun go kill dem

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
TemmyT002:
If he can explain how he got the money, he should sue EFCC and the bank.
Then we will cancel them.
exactly na all these fear fear ,make police get mind for common citizens because of fear ,if your hands are clean ,why afraid to go o efcc office,

4 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by wirinet(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
excanny:

Is it so difficult for your friend to prove how he got 800k?

I have close to 3M in my Kuda account and no one has ever blocked my account. Complete the story
Prove how he got 800k? Have EFCC ever asked politicians and their cronies how billions move in and out of their accounts? I am not against EFCC questioning large unexplained money transfers, but 800k is only directed at poor struggling guys. They don't raise an eyelid to the theft by big guys. I am sure that at the end of the day, the EFCC guys would ask for something from the 800k.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by cescky(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is this supposed to be a problem?
He should clear his name and leave the EFCC office if he's a genuine hustler.

I assume your not Nigerian or don't stay in Nigeria..

If not this your question is very very d*mb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.