Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (78222 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by MrMcJay(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

kudos to kuda bank ,,,go and defend your source of money

Defend ordinary 800k grin
Poverty is a curse.

4 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrMcJay:

Defend ordinary 800k grin
Poverty is a curse.
send me 10k broda ,I kw I am poor ,plss abeg

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by seanjy4konji: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Last last nigeria will sink all businesses.

Just know that this juhadist Buhari and his brother does not want anybody down south and west to live a normal life...Live in nice houses and qeear good cloths..it gives them heaache you are suviving...they will do anythig in their power to make life unbearable for citizens...
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by TemmyT002(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

exactly na all these fear fear ,make police get mind for common citizens because of fear ,if your hands are clean ,why afraid to go o efcc office,

I tire o
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Playmaker99: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Until the South, East and West, throws away this ethnicity and religion BS we are bound to perish in this country and nothing, i reapeat nothing will ever stop it.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by MrMcJay(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

send me 10k broda ,I kw I am poor ,plss abeg

Go ask Efcc or Kuda to pay you salary for defending them.

6 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
InoGetJoy:
This government doesn't f**cking care about us. It's always "more for themselves and less for everybody else".
They don't want a population of citizens capable of living well, which is why they've been blocking every avenue from where the youth can make money without begging for crumbs; think crypto, Instagram. They'll soon come for forex and other social media.

They don't want to provide enabling environment for businesses to grow but they have funds to pay counter-protesters and zombies to fight their online battles on nairaland.

They borrow billions but the effects of those billions aren't felt by the masses.

They steal the billions that they're borrowing because they know there's no redemption for this country.

They buy citizenship in good countries abroad, while some people support them for the crumbs that fall for their tables.

They don't fụcking care about you, whether you're Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio or any other tribe. As long as you're not Fulani, you can go to hell.

I sincerely wish the eyes of the people will open and they'll see who their real enemies are.
my eyes are like yours, always opened. I always knew buhari and apc wanted us to be hopelessly poor by first blocking every online medium, which youths and people make cool and legit cash, and dangle their yeye 30k Npower for the stupid ones, so tommorow they can manipulate us, like d almajiris. Their plan will not work

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Blackdisciple(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ordinary 800k chaiii Nigeria abeg make baba do dey go jari
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @brysonadahcole:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1458459958392115207.html
if u want to be innocent in nigeria just be BROKE

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by airsaylongcome: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
northbird:

If he is clean, why worry about the efcc. 800k lump sum for a graphics designer.

You don't think it's possible? That's less than $1,650 if the friend is doing remote design job in the US. Meaning he is earning less than US federal minimum wage if he is being paid monthly
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by MrMcJay(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
My classmate in the University got compensated by zenith bank cos their staff called Policemen and the Mopol didn't allow him leave their branch for just 30 mins. They said he was rough and looked suspicious. new era foundation wrote them and he got paid 3M with plenty 'we are sorry sir' around 2007.

Lots of lawlessness going around today.

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrMcJay:

Go ask Efcc or Kuda to pay you salary for defending them.
shie shie,u kw get ,na to brag call 800k ordinary money ,abeg shite baba

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by MrMcJay(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
airsaylongcome:

You don't think it's possible? That's less than $1,650 if the friend is doing remote design job in the US. Meaning he is earning less than US federal minimum wage if he is being paid monthly

Stop arguing with unexposed people.
You see them hunting bats to eat and putting it on front page.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by ovogovo: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
They were doing their work
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by MrMcJay(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

I gree. It is only on Nairaland people like you can open mouth where I'm talking. No be mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Bigkoko: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

Need company account where to push your paper currency?
Contact us to register a business in Kigali Rwanda and open a Company account for you in 7-10 days! You don't need to be s Rwandan or to visit Rwanda. We run this service for you. Your company & account is accessible from anywhere in the world.
You need this service if you trade in coins from Nigeria!

Big loss to Nigeria, Great Gain for East Africa
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Newboss(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is this supposed to be a problem?
He should clear his name and leave the EFCC office if he's a genuine hustler.
You sound very stupid

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by adeomos(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
LongBig:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US? I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED TO SAFE US FROM THE TRADITIONAL BANK AND BE A PLATFORM WE CAN BE COMFORTABLE WITH? ONE OF MY FRIEND IS ABOUT TO OFFLOAD 65% OF HIS BTC AND I ADVISED HIM TO MAKE USE OF KUDA TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO RETRACT MY WORDS BACK BEFORE YOU PUT HIM INTO TROUBLE! IS VERY POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE 20k TODAY THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DEPOSIT 50M TOMORROW! THIS IS VERY COMMON WITH CRYPTO TRADERS WHO HAVE BEEN SAVING THIER MONEY USING USDT, SO THEY CAN DECIDE TO OFFLOAD THE COINS AND RECEIVE THE FIAT CURRENCY USING THEIR EVERYDAY BANK, SO IS THIS THE FATE THAT AWAIT THEM? I DON SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF KUDA SO IT REALLY BREAK MY HEART FOR THEM TO BEHAVE IN THIS MANNER SO THEREFORE KUDA IS CANCELLED!!!!!!

I HOPE THEY WILL REALIZE THE ABOVE QUOTE AS OUR REASON OF BOYCOTTING THEM

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by wirinet(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

To a business man 800k transaction is small money. I am talking about turnover and not profit. Questioning every transactions above 800k will stifle business.

Most countries start to raise eyebrows on transactions over $10,000.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrMcJay:

I gree. It is only on Nairaland people like you can open mouth where I'm talking. No be mouth.
oga send me 10k ,shame the community here ,ok send me 8k ,,,,,,to prove me wrong say 800k na ordinary money
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Solatium(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

What is difficult in that? explain the same to EFCC the way you just explained here,back it up with a document and you are on your way back home.
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by millhouse: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
TheRealOwner:
The way CBN is directly and indirectly crippling Crypto & Forex traders and those offering skills online ehn.

Remember when I did 3 transactions in February and my account got frozen

It was only unfrozen in October after several visits, verifications, submission of documents and all.

It was not funny.

E-naira no sell ... Cbn gov is all out to frustrate Nigerians on this
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Systrom(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
juwoonn:
Na mumu bankers wey no dey mind their business dey cause am sometimes... how much is 800k?
I remember when I got N1M from merrybet around 2018... the money entered in 2 500k in the span of 10 minutes or so. I got to the bank to transfer the funds for a property I was about buying and the small “girl” (I should be 10 years older than the idiot) said where did you get this money from? I told her from a company I did business with... their name is merrybet... check yourself.
And she’s was like your account with us have been receiving nothing bigger than 300k at once but yesterday you got N1M... what did you do that the company is paying you 1M? Na so I vex for her...I asked her if she want to remain on the same level for life... until the manager came out, checked her system and approved my transfer. So, sometimes frustrated or overzealous staffs can flag your account.
Lmao

In Which bank did this happen?
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by larryking540: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
wirinet:

To a business man 800k transaction is small money. I am talking about turnover and not profit. Questioning every transactions above 800k will stifle business.

Most countries start to raise eyebrows on transactions over $10,000.
man we don't use dollars in Nigeria ,as at 2014 I had 700k in my account and I was called to the bank,,it's every where ,man u can't compare nigeria to other Europe country or America ,,
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Freelane33(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
If your friend is clean , this is the best opportunity to become a millionaire. He can sue the KUDA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by LeslieChow(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Though I may not have the full gist but I would not doubt the story. I transferred 100k at once to some someone using the bank and they reversed it. The person later sent me the message Kuda sent saying that they rejected the money coming into his account. That the sender should send the money in bits. Imagine a bank rejecting inflow and asking to receive the money in bits. I ended up transferring the money in 2 tranche of 50k.
So imagine I was now sending 500k in tranches, that is enough to flag the account as suspicious even though it is Kuda's fault. Kuda should get their acts together unless they will bite the dust. I kuku don cancel the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by baumolina(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
If the source of fund is legit, why would your friend be scared of EFCC?

There's more to the source of credit to his account.

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by meccuno: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
InoGetJoy:
This government doesn't f**cking care about us. It's always "more for themselves and less for everybody else".
They don't want a population of citizens capable of living well, which is why they've been blocking every avenue from where the youth can make money without begging for crumbs; think crypto, Instagram. They'll soon come for forex and other social media.

They don't want to provide enabling environment for businesses to grow but they have funds to pay counter-protesters and zombies to fight their online battles on nairaland.

They borrow billions but the effects of those billions aren't felt by the masses.

They steal the billions that they're borrowing because they know there's no redemption for this country.

They buy citizenship in good countries abroad, while some people support them for the crumbs that fall for their tables.

They don't fụcking care about you, whether you're Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio or any other tribe. As long as you're not Fulani, you can go to hell.

I sincerely wish the eyes of the people will open and they'll see who their real enemies are.
Support disintegration let everyone handle their demons.

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by AmDayo: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
seankafor:
lol, because I find it funny that I'll be extorted for having binance app on my phone..
I know anything can happen, but I think it's equivalent to daylight robbery if I can be extorted for trading crypto when e be say there is no law that outrightly banned crypto trading in Nigeria.

If that can happen, then it's as good as telling me that the police or efcc can stop me and empty my pocket for nothing.

So if police or efcc stops and finds a binance app on my phone and I politely ask them to provide an act or law where crypto us banned, they will start beating me abi?
There are things I'll like to experience first hand before I believe because most stuffs been said online are been blown out of proportion or exaggeration..

I understand if they find white pics or some incrementing emails, but seeing binance and crypto apps? Unless they threaten to shoot me, then I'll consider paying because it will be equivalent to when a robber confronts me..

I've had encountere with efcc, thoor I ran because I was at the wrong place with the wrong crew.. and that alone can rope me in..

There are some things I don't fear bro, and this above is one of them..

I love this bro, you are a replica of me
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by wirinet(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

man we don't use dollars in Nigeria ,as at 2014 I had 700k in my account and I was called to the bank,,it's every where ,man u can't compare nigeria to other Europe country or America ,,
Even though we don't use dollars, our earnings and budget is denominated to dollars, since we are mainly importing nation. Besides our main export commodity is sold in dollars.

When I said $10,000, I am talking about its equivalence in local currency. If you travel abroad, you are told to declare any currency above $10,000 or its equivalent in other currencies, so you can be questioned on its source.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Bobxin: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Bro’s Na till e go happen to you then you will know it’s not about being legit or not

I saw your comment somewhere stating that you will like to experience question from the police or efcc about trading crypto being illegal or not but I could only smile and shake my head .

God bless you bro.
I saw that comment too.
What planet is this guy from?
Re: Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole by Btruth: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Well, for those who trusted them, I'm glad this story is coming up. I never like them in the first place.

Awon oniranu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.