Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Religious Differences Just Cost Me My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religious Differences Just Cost Me My Relationship (1768 Views)

Religious Differences In Marriage / Help - My Relationship Is Threatened By Religious Differences / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Differences Just Cost Me My Relationship by zed7: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2021
It's true that religion shouldn't be that serious but it is. Personal belief is very powerful. It guides our thoughts and actions. I never play with people's belief, it's what helps them cope with life.

That being said, instead of trying to change someone or being angry that someone has different belief than you, look for the one who shares same belief as you.
Bottom line, allow her be and don't hold a grudge. You will find the one who shares your own belief.
Re: Religious Differences Just Cost Me My Relationship by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 11, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You told her you burn her stuff and you blocked her? Is she not the one who ought to block your ass? You seem arrogant with an overblown ego. She will definitely be better off without you.
Easy Tigress It was just a threat I had no intention of carrying out
Re: Religious Differences Just Cost Me My Relationship by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Onahi95:

So because we aren't married yet I'm now wasting her time and a bad man
yes. You're a time waster. I pray God removes you far away from her life and gives her a better man. 4 years you've been knacking all the styles, tomorrow, you'll join alpha males to be crying for a virgin. 4 whole years. Ya very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Differences Just Cost Me My Relationship by samtol4(m): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Even if both of you marry , there will be constant conflict. She loves God and believed in fellowship with the brethren while you have not attended church for the past three years. She has the right to worship her God while you also have the right not to attend church. Both of you are heading different directions. Hence the separation was good � and the best for both of you. Look for someone who believes and agree with your ideology & she also go ahead with a guy who embrace God. While she is born again though she was struggling with sin while you have no clue about being born again. It is not about going to church , it is about repentance and genuine conversation. Her mistake was trying to force you to attend church.

1 Like

Re: Religious Differences Just Cost Me My Relationship by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Onahi95:

Easy Tigress It was just a threat I had no intention of carrying out
Then what was the intention? To scare her or make yourself appear tough? All because she wants you to be a Christian, smh.

You don't threaten someone you love (you actually didn't say you love her in your post, not even once, so no wonder!) and with such cruel words. It's a crime to make such a threat, sef. Y'all get away with a lot of things in Nigeria, for real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Father Wants To Claim My Son. Please Advise Me On What To Do.. / STORY] My Virgin Story (episode 1-12) / I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.