Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend (1765 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by KalioPeter: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
It's complicated and annoying too.

Well, it all started with this girl always coming to my place of work (Barbing Saloon), she would always come to power her phone.
I've always noticed the attention she gave me, but I decided to ignore and let it die, but it didn't, instead it grew further and deeper.
I've always try to show her that I'm not interested and I don't want anything to do with a girl now, but she kept on forcing herself on me.

With time I started getting to know her more, atleast if she won't go, we could just stay friends, I've never been friends with a girl before in my life.
Our friendship grew deeper, this girl always takes things to the extreme.
I won't deny, I liked her too, and she's a pretty girl too.

I felt myself falling and doing things I said I would never do for a girl before.
Unfortunately or fortunately, this "Friendship" was short lived as she had to travel back to her hometown.

Now I really miss her and I can't help that feeling.

Worst is that, she has a boyfriend who is much in love with her, he always calls her whenever we are around.
She can't breakup with her boyfriend for no reason, and I definitely would not like to be the reason.

We've grown so deep into this already, I can't forget her so easily, and I feel pain knowing that I would not be able to see her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by JASONjnr(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why do you guys put yourself in a situation like this?

You should define yourself and make decisions and stand by it....

I'll never fall in love with a girl that has a boyfriend....Infact, if I crush on you and get to know that you're in a relationship...The feelings will die instantly.....

I will never let myself be in a situation that I will be missing someone's girlfriend.... How?

Try and get a woman of your own and stay focused!!

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by FERNADEZISBACK: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are a simp, put simply.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by KalioPeter: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
JASONjnr:

I'll never fall in love with a girl that has a boyfriend....Infact, if I crush on you and get to know that you're in a relationship...The feelings will die instantly.....

I will never let myself be in a situation that I will be missing someone's girlfriend.... How?

I don't know how it happened.

She's such a nice person by nature and now, I feel so attached.

Maybe the reason is because I've never been or had any girlfriend in my life before.

this is the first time I'm experiencing reciprocated feelings, and it was so nice, having someone who understands you.

This girl is willing to spend her money on me without blinking an eyelid

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by KalioPeter: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:

Says a fool who just got pregnant?
Idiot! what exactly are you?
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by FERNADEZISBACK: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
KalioPeter:

grow up and stop feeding from momma's pot undecided
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by dawnomike(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
KalioPeter:

Well, it all started with this girl always coming to my place of work (Barbing Saloon), she would always come to power her phone.
I've always noticed the attention she gave me, but I decided to ignore and let it die, but it didn't, instead it grew further and deeper.
I've always try to show her that I'm not interested and I don't want anything to do with a girl now, but she kept on forcing herself on me.

With time I started getting to know her more, atleast if she won't go, we could just stay friends, I've never been friends with a girl before in my life.

I felt myself falling and doing things I said I would never do for a girl before.
Unfortunately or fortunately, this "Friendship" was short lived as she had to travel back to her hometown.

Worst is that, she has a boyfriend who is much in love with her, he always calls her whenever we are around.
She can't breakup with her boyfriend for no reason, and I definitely would not like to be the reason.

We've grown so deep into this already, I can't forget her so easily, and I feel pain knowing that I would not be able to see her again
Sorry bro... I use his you feel.
You have to vote with it and let her go in peace before your heart ends up in pieces
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Messi1: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
KalioPeter:

That useless fernandezisback is a nuisance. The little girl should focus on her pregnant.
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Princess80(f): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Love is a beautiful thing.
Hi
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Princess80(f): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Yo
How is you?
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Joystic: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
If you're feeling this way, then imagine how she's feeling..

That's why I always tell guys who will listen, "better f*ck that babe now wey the relationship dey sweet". If say you bang this babe, trust me you won't be feeling like this now.. and she probably wouldn't have left.

Anyway, on to the next one.. fish plenty for sea, just open your eyes you go see them.
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by babavik: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2022
JASONjnr:

Exactly bro grin

Once i notice you have a guy i back off. Whatever feelings dies instanta.
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by BigYash: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2022
This one don sniff chemical wen he take dey sterilize clipper. Better concentrate on ur barbing job,before girl send you back village..
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by KalioPeter: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Joystic:
If you're feeling this way, then imagine how she's feeling..

That's why I always tell guys who will listen, "better f*ck that babe now wey the relationship dey sweet". If say you bang this babe, trust me you won't be feeling like this now.. and she probably wouldn't have left.

Anyway, on to the next one.. fish plenty for sea, just open your eyes you go see them.

What do you mean?

How do you think she's feeling right now?

I don't think I can find anyone else, I swear to God
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Joystic: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2022
KalioPeter:

What do you mean?

How do you think she's feeling right now?

I don't think I can find anyone else, I swear to God

Women are more emotional, so she misses you even more right now.

You think you won't find another one because you believe she's special. I'll tell you for free, there's nothing special about her.. women are all the same, they all follow the same similar and predictable pattern of behaviour and thought processes.

If you think she's so special and sent to you from God, then riddle me this bro, why did she leave you? You didn't leave her, but she left.. think bro.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by TUANKU(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2022
KalioPeter:

The girl na okpo, drop her phone number for inbox make i talk sense to her.
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by KalioPeter: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Joystic:

Women are more emotional, so she misses you even more right now.

You think you won't find another one because you believe she's special. I'll tell you for free, there's nothing special about her.. women are all the same, they all follow the same similar and predictable pattern of behaviour and thought processes.

If you think she's so special and sent to you from God, then riddle me this bro, why did she leave you? You didn't leave her, but she left.. think bro.

I really thought about this for a couple of minutes.

But still I don't know where it is heading...
I mean she started all these in the first place.

I really feel something for this girl, something strong
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Joystic: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
KalioPeter:

I really thought about this for a couple of minutes.

But still I don't know where it is heading...
I mean she started all these in the first place.

I really feel something for this girl, something strong

Of course you felt something for her and she did for you too, its normal. You probably gave her good emotions she hadn't gotten from her boyfriend in a long time. But where you failed was in not closing the deal and banging her.. she would've easily left the guy for you had you done that, because women are controlled by sex and not much else. But you didn't and she left you instead to find another guy who would bang the hell out of her.

I know you may find this hard to believe now, but eventually you will come to realize that women aren't the angels you thought they were because they like getting f*ked silly. So here's a small experiment for you if you really want to confirm this.. Next time you're alone with a girl in a quiet place, kiss her neck while breathing gently behind her ear, then watch how she reacts.. it will shock you how much they're into sex.

So don't worry, you'll be alright once you realize how easy it is to get girls her type and even hotter ones.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
Lol . Fernandez is back
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
KalioPeter:

angry
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
KalioPeter:

wots her name sir? angry
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by Crampyblood(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
E be like say Seun go do like Elon musk... Just make thread creation like $2 per thread then all these pointless thread no go de block road for NL...

I sell motor shafts.... Check my siggy
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by KalioPeter: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Joystic:

Of course you felt something for her and she did for you too, its normal. You probably gave her good emotions she hadn't gotten from her boyfriend in a long time. But where you failed was in not closing the deal and banging her.. she would've easily left the guy for you had you done that, because women are controlled by sex and not much else. But you didn't and she left you instead to find another guy who would bang the hell out of her.

I know you may find this hard to believe now, but eventually you will come to realize that women aren't the angels you thought they were because they like getting f*ked silly. So here's a small experiment for you if you really want to confirm this.. Next time you're alone with a girl in a quiet place, kiss her neck while breathing gently behind her ear, then watch how she reacts.. it will shock you how much they're into sex.

So don't worry, you'll be alright once you realize how easy it is to get girls her type and even hotter ones.

I'm so sad right now, and you're not helping things either.

Her leaving was triggered by something, and the need to leave was necessary, there were no alternative.

I have never had a girlfriend before, and it would be so hard for me to open up after losing her.
I'll just close the Cotton and go back to my lonely depressed life, smoking weed and taking drugs, that's all I know how to do after all.

It was never my intention to go deep into this with this girl.
I've always avoided this, because I'll always get heartbroken in the end
Re: I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend by jeromestarks: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
KalioPeter:

With a due respect Sir, you have ALWAYS been a fool for dating a girl with boyfriend.
We have ALWAYS called guys like you "spare tyres".

(1) (Reply)

My Sugar Mummy With 8 Kids Wants Me To Marry Her – 32-year-old Man Cries Out / Are Girls On Social Media/hookup Sites Prostitutes? / University Relationships:why dont they Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.