Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You (11929 Views)

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Ifyjos(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
BabaIbo:

Hello Ify

Hi
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by BabaIbo: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ifyjos:

Hi

Happy Sunday...

Trust you're doing good today?
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by CavemanDefuturo: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:
My mum did, especially when she beats you. She'll hug, pet you, call you sweet names until you start crying again and forgive her.

Dad won't apologize directly but he'll spoil you silly with goodies and money that you'd forget almost immediately that this man hurt you and he hardly even hurts us. So loving but strict!
That man can dash us money ehn?.. chai!

I had the best parents ever!

God bless and rest their souls.

I gonna be copying your parents style... It's sounds highly efficient cheesy
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
CavemanDefuturo:

I gonna be copying your parents style... It's sounds highly efficient cheesy

Yeah, please do.
It was so highly efficient. We were almost like brothers and sisters with them.

I hope to adopt their parenting style too.

Thanks.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Diligent1(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
My dad used to apologise, but my mum will never apologise. My dad treats each of his children like he has only one child.
I remembered, when I had my second child, it was an election day no movement of motors, my dad trecked from home to the hospital, when I saw him I was shocked because of the distance.
I hope to get a job soon so that I can take care of him.
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by NumeroUna(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes, my dad.
He accused me of something I didn't do despite my telling him severally that I was innocent. He later found out I was innocent and apologized. Omo, the tears that followed the apology no be here, he knew he had to do more. Told me to dress up, took me out and spoilt me silly kiss.

Funny enough I can't remember my mom apologizing directly, she'll always do it subtly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / Why Am I So Unemotional? / Nuclear Vs Extended Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.