Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (56036 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by OChimex: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

First you are not okay mentally.

Hear yourself out, you don't want to break any girl heart?

You dated her for 3 years?

You promised you will marry her?

Now, you can't marry her and don't want to break her heart??

Really

Just go see a doctor because its obvious you no well mentally...
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
benzion72:
After chopping you wan clean mouth
Was the GIRL not enjoying the chopping?
Is there any woman who naturally detests sex?
IF Yes, then;
That woman should avoid MARRIAGE that's all.
Is it documented that he must marry the Lady?
Is it documented that LADIES must marry the men they dated too?

What if the OP was a Lady who dumped the man that trained her in school?
After all LADIES do it everyday.
What if the LADY had been warned to improve her season of reasoning for the past 3years now.

IF he's not interested. He should leave.
If he fails now he will disgrace the GIRL further by leaving her in MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by MrHandsome2013: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
How old are you?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by blueivy8: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your English go wound person o grin
Danielkelly:
Don't marry does you love, don't marry does who don't love you but marry does that love you. E get why.. Nna hold your ears let me speak something to your ears.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Omoluabiii(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wereh, after you dön chop the kpomo in and out, e no get flavour again bah, you go die ni oo... Bastard!! grin grin
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Maobichek:

Please calm down ok, he is mean and no one will support him but this thread really brought out the anger in the heart of Nairaland ladies; his conscience is pricking him and he need to consider the girl in question, this thread can make him reconsider his stance, pls let's not kill him but encourage him to do away with wickedness cos the girl in question is a human being, thank you.

I would reply in the same way if it was a woman dating a man for that long and is sure she can't and won't marry him.

He knew he couldn't marry her and already told his family but couldn't tell the lady herself is all shades of low.

He should come come out and tell her straight away that he can't marry her.

Marrying her out of pity is out if the question and would solidify his MEAN NATURE!!!!

How old is this poster to be this crass?

I hope for his sake the girl also has a backup boo O!
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by BeardedMeat(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel
You are a simp!
She probably was spending her money on you all these years! And it's like you already found a richer girl.
Getat!
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Omoluabiii(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Qatar2022:
N
See them useless Nigeria girls that think every relationship ends with marriage, please grow up. No curse will work on him , it's not today we hear those word from biitch like you people

guys this bastard is not a Nigerian, Na ogun go kill you last last, for calling Nigerian girls useless.
Our girls re unique and beautiful,
Bastard fool... Get out of this thread!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by executive12: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Evil man, giving men a bad name.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Qatar2022: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omoluabiii:

guys this bastard is not a Nigerian, Na ogun go kill you last last, for calling Nigerian girls useless.
Our girls re unique and beautiful,
Bastard fool... Get out of this thread!
You de craze? They're unique and beautiful, you're abusing them everyday? They are fooling around with greed and entitled mentality
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel

You are wicked.

What evil did she do ?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by BeardedMeat(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Qatar2022:

Must every relationship end in marriage? Jezz what is matter with you guys sense of reasoning
Why was the simp promising marriage?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

Pay her off.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Stevenbright(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

That is heartless and inconsiderate of you! Why do you keep promising what you are %100 sure you will not do?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Lewisdinho(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
The very day, Seconds, minute and hour you made that statement... "I WILL MARRY YOU"
Heaven and earth had sealed those words, so you will only be free in this life if she accepts wholeheatedly to let you go and settle with someone else, but if you think your pranks will help you, I'm sorry you're already inviting curses upon yourself by yourself. She doesn't need to say a WORD. You know why she doesn't move by your pranks, cos she knows you're just like a pencil in her palms. She can break your life and generation to come by just a spoken word with regards to what you promised her.

I don't know why you made such a sensitive promise. Were you high or what

Guy you're in for a real trouble if you hurt her
Trust me

I'm off
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Viraltrends123: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
chii8:

Well, I guess that's just my opinion, I dated my husband for just 3months.
You are just lucky, you know you can't advise anyone to get married after just 3 months. Even my childhood friends, I still don't trust most of them
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Danielkelly: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
blueivy8:
Your English go wound person o grin
it war a slip of the writing
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by deebrownneymar: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Hope she poisons you sha
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Omoluabiii(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Qatar2022:

You de craze? They're unique and beautiful, you're abusing them everyday? They are fooling around with greed and entitled mentality

who has been abusing them everyday??

its the ones you ve met, see a man will always attract the type of lady that fit his personality.
If stupid girls that have entitlement mentality is all you have been dating, its time to check yourself, a sugar will always attract ants, while a salt does not.
But tell me, which is better? Sugar or salt?
So, dont generalise that all nigerian girls re useless, its a dent,, put a clause, "some girls"
be civilised

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dontrulee: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

Men will definitely do same to all your daughters too, say Amen! So that God will open our eyes and run away from your type

Lol... Wetin d guy do you na??
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by chii8(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Viraltrends123:
You are just lucky, you know you can't advise anyone to get married after just 3 months. Even my childhood friends, I still don't trust most of them

But this lady dated this guy for three years and still couldn't detect that the guy is just cruising with her.So you can't really know a person expect if God wills it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dmgr(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
1Sharon:

None of that was relevant when you slept with her, was it?

I don't know why you all re focusing on the se_x aspect, point of correction they both slept with each other, it was not like he inflicted any injury on her by sleeping with her. The only issue here is he waisted 3 years of her life knowing fully well he won't marry her

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dontrulee: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's alright Op, I understand how you feel jare. I use to be a man that's always afraid of breaking ladies heart until I learnt that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. If the relationship is no longer sweet and you can't fix it, break it and move on. If you do it wisely, the ladies you breakup with can even decide to be your friend for Life. It's a game of wisdom and you must put your place in a Position of advantage!
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by MisfitHPG: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
I have no advice to waste on a wicked soul,why would you promise marriage on a person you know you wont marry,I pray a man does it to your sisters or daughters
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by MisfitHPG: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:
It's alright Op, I understand how you feel jare. I use to be a man that's always afraid of breaking ladies heart until I learnt that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. If the relationship is no longer sweet and you can't fix it, break it and move on. If you do it wisely, the ladies you breakup with can even decide to be your friend for Life. It's a game of wisdom and you must put your place in a Position of advantage!
I wonder what those girls see in you
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dontrulee: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
And don't mind all these people talking trash, they've probably done or are doing worse. Is it compulsory that all relationship should lead to marriage?? If all relationships leads to marriage, they will be no exes.... Abeg, free Op jare. Op enjoy your life!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dontrulee: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
MisfitHPG:
I wonder what those girls see in you

Intelligence and wisdom and spirituality.
It is easy to get any girl. Am a king in that area.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Bola146(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Lol... Wetin d guy do you na??

Sir e dey pain me ni sad he didn't see anything wrong in what he did embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dontrulee: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
MisfitHPG:
I have no advice to waste on a wicked soul,why would you promise marriage on a person you know you wont marry,I pray a man does it to your sisters or daughters

Did the Op mention that he promised her marriage?? Even if the Op does, must he fulfill the promise?? If the guy is no longer interested he should break up na... It's simple life, it's not wickedness at all.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dontrulee: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

Sir e dey pain me ni sad he didn't see anything wrong in what he did embarassed

Just be calming down, you hear.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by inumidun2010(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
I thought I knew ABOUT WOMEN till my GIRLFRIEND told me POINT CLEAR that SHE WANTS US TO HAVE BLOOD COVENANT.....
I thought she was JOKING at FIRST , then she STARTED EMPHASIZING it...
Girl wey go hold your HAND and tell YOU what's going to HAPPEN tomorrow...
Thank GOD say we SABI GOD... I'm DEFINITELY going to BREAK UP , if she LIKE make she CRY BLOOD....
GUYS open your EYES. ooooo... This GIRL in PARTICULAR can sing make you dey CRY OOOOO...
DEMONS dey CHURCH oooooo...
BLOOD COVENANT BITIBAWO
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by A001: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
musicwriter:

So you think everything will be over once you get rid of her and make her take the blame?

Look, the way the algorithm of nature works is that once you successfully get rid of her, nature would think you love that type of thing (of course, you've proved you love it) and nature would lead you to (not one) but many people who'll do same or similar thing to you. And it's not because nature is doing it to punish you, rather it's just giving you what you prefer, just like watching one YouTube video would suggest more similar videos to you. This is where ignorant religions got their "reap what you sow " and God nonsense but which is just the law nature at work. Every living thing is subject to this law including your God if it exists.
Please, any update, bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.