Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (56054 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by IamDavid(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

"I want the blame to be on her side not mine"... Do ebook when you're done, the devil himself has some lessons to pick from you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Maobichek: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
merits:

and she will be no more na.case closed. grin

God forbid!!! She is someone's daughter and sister, sometimes we have to be considerate before we say somethings, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Sheriman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pocohantas Nairaland female defense lawyer where are you We need your urgent attention
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by SILVERLINES: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
na thunder go fire you las las so after three years you want let her go just like that.

No be say be I no de play dis kain game but my own be say 2 months I don let go once I don chop her like twice or thrice
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by nurain150(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
She doesn't need to curse you sef before the curse reign supreme in your life,you can't marry her but she's good enough for sex.Anyways I don't blame you,I blame the girl who was doing wifely duties with you for three years without any reasonable step forward in the relationship, it serves her right and next time she will padlock her private part and only give the key to the serious and rightful person

Honestly

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Trendy05(f): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dear girls, always reaffirm the objective of the relationship.

These sons of Pharaoh ain't nice.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
How can u decieve someone with promises of marriage for three years and counting? If u knew from the onset u weren't going to marry her a month is enough to call it off. Why wait 3 years. Omor some guys no just get head. You just wasted 3 years of ur time and hers

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by 4Shakes(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
I hate the eating part much. Who food help....
Kalapizim:
Similar case with me now, I am trying to break up with this woman because I don't see us going further.

We don't share the same views or even dreams and she is not mature enough.
I have tried everything possible to avoid getting intimate with her and even broken up once but she came back stronger.

I am thinking of how to make extra money but she is there disturbing me with why didn't you eat this morning type of questions.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Uguruzik(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
YOU'RE AN IDIOT, YOU ARE 100% SURE THAT YOU WILL NOT MARRY HER, BUT YOU KEEP PROMISING HER MARRIAGE, YOU'RE VERY STUPID, IN FACT YOU'RE GONNA DIE IF YOU DARE DUMP HER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Vireani79: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Create a fake HIV positive test
Drop it where she will see it
Thank me later smiley wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Kirkman: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Poor innocent girl! Her mistake was giving her heart to a beast!

And now the canivorous thing is bout to feast on it!
This your analysis be like horror movie. You watch too many horror films. grin
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by SirMichael1: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
He admitted to have deceived her all these years and have used her body to learn all the sex styles and now leaving her for who? He's to be blamed and he will reap what he sow. And yes every relationship should lead to marriage for any reasonable lady,nothing like ehnnn we are just dating yen yen yen,no marriage intended.Dating me is marrying me anything less I throw you to the street which you truly belong so that your prick can carry out its community services well.

Madam, where did he admit that he used her to learn different sex styles? Don't just cook up stories all in a bid to sound smart.

Any reasonable lady should go into a relationship for marriage? Lol. That is your definition of a reasonable lady? To go into relationship to get married? Must you sell yourself short? Marriage isn't the only beneficial end product of relationship. Up your dictionary, girl.

Besides, dating you is dating you. If dating you comes with a shit load of worries and a bad attitude/character, then you'll be the one using the door just like the op's girlfriend is about to use the door too. So I say, up your dictionary. No one really cares about the standard the society has been setting and since you do, then suck it up, don't throw it on people's face. They both fuçked. They both learnt new styles. She performed wifely duties, he performed husbandly duties. Sometimes she'll go meet him that she's hòrny and he'll fill her cravings and sometimes, he'll go meet her that he wants sex, and she'll let him. So where's the using there? Did he rape her?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Meesquared000(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
@Op your moniker says my-lord-my-god instead of my-devil-my-satan...
gosh; so funny
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
What is her offence?
Is she rude,lazy,manipulative, aggressive, troubesome or what?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Uguruzik(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
YOU'RE A SUPER LIAR, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU FEAR WOMEN WHEN YOU HAVE THE GOT TO HOLD A LADY FOR 3 YEARS, PROMISING TO MARRY HER WHEN YOU KNOW RIGHT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT YOU WON'T MARRY HER? ARE YOU NOT A SPIRITUAL HUSBAND?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
After deceiving her for 3 solid years. You are indeed jobless and heartless. Ewu
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by ISelectMySins: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ciscogod:
I'm in this present situation also, Met the Lady in 2018, We dated for 8months or thereabout, I knew I could no longer continue. I told her reasons I cant continue the relationship. But mehn. My folks and siblings cherish her a lot and that gave a lot of hope that we are going to end up together. We hardly communicate but she's in constant communication with my parents . Her parents also build relationship with my folks and siblings.

I already told them my reason and I cant continue the relationship.
What is your reason?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Candidlady: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kirkman:

This your analysis be like horror movie. You watch too many horror films. grin

no mind me na joblesnes. Am just tryin to paint pictures with words grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
@Op your moniker says my-lord-my-god instead of my-devil-my-satan...
I ji ya!
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by ParkleElegant: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks. [/quote]

May someone dash your hope and disappoint you the way u did to this girl..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Hayee(f): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
See as dis is chasing good woman if talk na grin grin cheesy
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by rotile247(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op, exactly the same way you toasted her 3 years ago, same way you talk to her when before, during and after intimacy, that same way you should tell her your mind and intention of breaking the relationship.

Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
I'm about to start up a business, and i don't need her assistance since i'm not marrying her..

lalasticlala help me reach out to more people.. Thanks
Please what is her offence?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Opeyemi234: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
No matter how long its takes you, you will definitely end in regret. Wicked guy three years Haba!!!
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by 4Shakes(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
You never gave any reason to why you can't marry her...
Dating for three years? But don't see a wife in her?

I hope you are not the type that keep saying 'i don't love my wife' but the wife keeps getting pregnant
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Oyiboman69: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
nice quote... you don buy market, you must carry am go house.... grin
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Polynek(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
My godmylord1, hope u hv gotten a solution to ur problem bcox many comments here are very useful.
Goodluck Bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Na WA 4 una o

Once i enter a relationship with my preferred lady within three months
We would have concluded where it's going .

Hence till then

I don sign operation mind my biz and operation abstinence.

Sit her down, stop the hanky panky

Plead with her to forgive you for wasting her precious time

Pray to God for forgiveness.

Plan not to take advantage of any other woman again in the guise of marriage

Settle down with one

God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by ISelectMySins: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

You have acted wickedly promising and stringing along for that long, but we have all acted wickedly, so I wouldn't condemn you or lay criticism because I and all the other commenters dishing advice and calling for your head have done worst in the past and even in the present, no exceptions.

That being said, it is not a difficult issue. Marry her.

When you have more money and are a more comfortable, you can marry another woman whom you like - add more wives! There's nothing in the Bible that forbids polygamy and the marital laws in the country isn't against it.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Yankee101: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
You better marry her if she's taking all your bs and she's still standing

Does she have the qualities of a wife?

Hold unto her b4 u regret
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Boogyman557: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Miroslavv:

You sure say him head fit carry Igbeux so cause e be like the nigga dense
HOLLY GRAM cool MAKE DE MANCHI RUN HALF STICK. NOT FULL STICK. WTF MAN
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Oyiboman69: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kalapizim:
Similar case with me now, I am trying to break up with this woman because I don't see us going further.

We don't share the same views or even dreams and she is not mature enough.
[b]I have tried everything possible to avoid getting intimate with her and even broken up once but she came back stronger.[/b]una no go kill person for this nairaland....

I am thinking of how to make extra money but she is there disturbing me with why didn't you eat this morning type of questions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.