Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (56001 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by fayomim: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

Never you promise what you cannot fulfil... Promise should be kept.

Idiot

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by NoGirlfriend: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

end the relationship and end ur life

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by na2016: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
OP: You knew you were not going to marry her, whatever you do, be very careful so you don't attract a curse to yourself. I don't have any advice for you but only to repeat be careful.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op abet just accept say you no wise at all, you wasted her years, na two of Una go marry last last

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by chii8(f): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm.....tell her you aren't feeling the relationship again like you used to and that you would want a little break for 3months and that if God wills it, you will both come back together.But meanwhile,do you know that, for the 3years she was with you,she may have sent serious suitors away thinking she was in a courtship with you.

You have already broken her heart with all these thoughts in your head,the earlier you close the deal, the better.Christmas is around the corner maybe God will have mercy on her and give her a better man that she will marry.

To the ladies,any relationship not been concluded officially to a permanent site after 6months should be deserted.

The young man doesn't love this lady,so no point preaching love to him.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Commentor: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
@Op your moniker says my-lord-my-god instead of my-devil-my-satan...

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by lilyheaven: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
She doesn't need to curse you sef before the curse reign supreme in your life,you can't marry her but she's good enough for sex.Anyways I don't blame you,I blame the girl who was doing wifely duties with you for three years without any reasonable step forward in the relationship, it serves her right and next time she will padlock her private part and only give the key to the serious and rightful person
But how will she know this one is a demon, since he has been promising her heaven on earth.
Deceiving her for a three good years. This guy is wicked!

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nikkganc08(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Relocate.

Change phone number.

Before a year or two, its either she'll be pregnant for another man or she'll be engaged.

Women always have plan A to C.

but what I said only applies if she's up to 25years. That age limit is in an hurry to get married

If she's still 18 - 20, she's gonna wait for u forever.
Especially if u r d one that deflowered her.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Timekeeper: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pocohantas come ooo grin
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by gassbee: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Go and meet her parents and collect the bridal list. That is your wife , even d devil cant stop u from marrying that babe
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by MorningStar233: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel

Imagine, u want it to be in form of a set up, U NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS, THIS IS HOW PEOPLE DON'T MAKE IT IN LIFE.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by AfroKnight: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1,

Is marriage a reward for being a good girlfriend? I don’t think so. If you marry her out of pity, you will not love her at all and she will be unhappy in that marriage.

Better call her and break up straight. There’s no nice way to do it. A break up is a break up. It will hurt her badly. But it’s good to do it sooner than later. You have both wasted your time together. It’s time to move on.

Do it tonight.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
She doesn't need to curse you sef before the curse reign supreme in your life,you can't marry her but she's good enough for sex.Anyways I don't blame you,I blame the girl who was doing wifely duties with you for three years without any reasonable step forward in the relationship, it serves her right and next time she will padlock her private part and only give the key to the serious and rightful person

Sex in Nigeria be like that woman means of payment? Lol, really pathetic, sex that women enjoy more, in Nigeria they take it as if without sex they are not to be called women. Why didn’t you ask the guy, what’s his reason for not marrying her, there might be a reason even if you hear you might be the one to separate them

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Commentor: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why are people angry with OP?

He's a decent person.

Not all marriages last forever.

Though they've invested time, 3 years is not the end of the world.

Haba, Davido do pass this na.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mvena(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

Yes every relationship must not end in marriage.. that’s the major issue with naija girls.. bcus u guys had sex they feel it’s entitlement to marriage rights.. babe we bleeped each other... it works fine if it doesn’t life goes on.. gbam
For three years? Haba na
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Aganju849: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kalapizim:
Similar case with me now, I am trying to break up with this woman because I don't see us going further.

We don't share the same views or even dreams and she is not mature enough.
I have tried everything possible to avoid getting intimate with her and even broken up once but she came back stronger.

I am thinking of how to make extra money but she is there disturbing me with why didn't you eat this morning type of questions.

Lolz grin but the tohtoh no dey bore you....ya prick and her tohtoh share the same views
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mvena(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
GboyegaD:
Please tell her and let her go. It is unfair that you wasted three years of her life when you knew from the onset you were not interested. You are wicked and I will advice you admit it so that she can feel the pain and at same time be happy she is dodging a bullet.
Thank you sir
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by olawoyetaiwo: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oga how would you feel if u are admitted into a school and after the 3rd year you were told to go that u were never qualified for admission?
so you derive joy and fun in wasting another person's precious time?

DON'T WORRY GOD IS WATCHING YOU IN HD MODE...

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Commentor: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
na2016:
OP: You knew you were not going to marry her, whatever you do, be very careful so you don't attract a curse to yourself. I don't have any advice for you but only to repeat be careful.

Wetin you want make e do now?

E no marry, wahala.

E marry, even more wahala.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Candidlady: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Poor innocent girl! Her mistake was giving her heart to a beast!
And now the canivorous thing is bout to feast on it!

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by AfroKnight: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
gassbee:
Go and meet her parents and collect the bridal list. That is your wife , even d devil cant stop u from marrying that babe

Lol. He will break her heart and nothing will happen. No be today babes dey chop breakfast. She will eat this one and get over it. Marrying the OP will be the worst decision of her life.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Father4all: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

you are a very wicked person. God will punish you for this

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Sex in Nigeria be like that woman means of payment? Lol, really pathetic, sex that women enjoy more, in Nigeria they take it as if without sex they are not to be called women. Why didn’t you ask the guy, what’s his reason for not marrying her, there might be a reason even if you hear you might be the one to separate them, there is no smoke without fire, probably he might have notice cheating but forgave her then put it in his mind that nothing will Make him marry her, I had been in situations like that, caught her several, she didn’t know, in her mind I would marry her, but I left, she was surprised, her friends insulting me, the day I tell one, she tell the rest, them shut up till today.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Winnerly: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
cooltola:
It is all good to be single, until you start getting old. It is all good to be single until you start hitting age 45 and you start releasing that you are not getting younger. It is all good to be single until you see your friends kids becoming teenagers and all the potential women your age are married or with kids . It is all good to be single until the women are available are 15 years younger than you , and do not want to marry an old man with no money. Please get marry if you can - do not wait to be very old. If you find a potential woman who is making sense , then marry her. Do not wait to be too old and realize the women that you suppose to marry is getting marry to another guy. Please f you marry the right woman, then you will realize you made the right choice. Marriage is not scam if you marry right

You are a SATANIST and a big simp. Keep this advice to yourself
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by estherozioma: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.
yes all relationships must not end in marriage, but why did you tell her you will marry her before, ? So she can open her legs for you totally, you are here still defending your stupid life,

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by chieni(f): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Why lie to her in the first place?

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by desthan(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Send her phone number here let me set this innocent girl free.

Please write down your full name as well and the one that she fondly calls you so it is not difficult for her to know where the message is coming from.

Then you can go and ask God for Mercy, kai you no try at all.

Send her number now please �

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dave06(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
My brother, it's obvious that you are the problem here. Sit her down and tell her your mind.

She deserves better.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Tapout(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

You no get sense! All relationships must not lead to marriage, you know that. But you kept promising her marriage for 3 years because of what?? Free nacks I assume. Why would you promise a lady marriage when you actually have no intentions of marrying her?? You done use your hand create problem for yourself. You must marry her oh, you must.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

You are mean!!!!!!

You are such a mean individual.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by assent: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Hanty, stop thinking you are doing a man a favor by having sex with him. Don't you too enjoy the sex? So, sex is a shared pleasure and it is stupid to hold it against the man as if he is the only one that enjoys it.

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Aganju849: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

What is special about her private part

Na wetin we dey tell una since be that, bring something else to the table apart from your pussy, and it doesn't even have to be money.

A sensible woman knows whether her relationship can end up in marriage from the firs few months...the blockhead of a girl stayed for three years doing nothing. It's as much her fault as his, but she will blame him and curse him in the end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61