Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? (1656 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Naofumi: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2022
What age do you think ls Ok for a Guy to get into Relationship?
And how about a Girl?
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by VeryWickedMan: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2022
19 for boys, 16 for girls
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Lawlab254: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Dunno
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Benki003(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2022
I guess
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by parkervero(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Naofumi:
And how about a Girl?
Don't go into it yet, you're young and pliable and your heart my not withstand the huddle that comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Naofumi: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
19 for boys, 16 for girls
Ok. I think it's also cool like that
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Naofumi: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Lawlab254:
Dunno
Never been in relationship? If you've been then what is the age do you think it was meaningful
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Naofumi: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Benki003:
I guess
Ok
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2022
20 for boys, 18 for girls
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2022
for a guy, no age until you are financially stable. even if you are 30 no enter you are financially stable. so once she begin fûck up you go easily replace am. and is easy to woo a woman when u have money to spend little. and the relationship will be fun with money. and the fact u have money gives u confidence.

for a girl, when she is above 18 years old and emotionally stable

3 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Well relationships takes maturity and works so it's best to first think about what you're getting into,so to me there is no suitable age to get into a relationship,if you feel you are emotionally,mentally,spiritually and financially fit to go into a relationship even if you are 18 then no problem.
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Kelvin3476: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Anyone that doesn't have much to offer goes in earlier
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by czarr(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2022
27 for boys
23 for girls

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by LegitGuy22: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Boys =20yrs
Girls =17yrs
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by obinna58(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Money and comfortability determines relationship age for men

Women should be 21 upwards
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by frozen70(f): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Naofumi:
And how about a Girl?

I think 20yrs is OK so that the person will have matured a bit

Friendship is no one's mates because it has be there from Adam

Love is stronger than we think that's why it has many faces
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Demigod22: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
I got my first official girlfriend at 13, we broke up when I was sixteen. Since then I have been in series of entanglement with girls. From ss1 till I graduated from University, I have never been single and I didn't lose focus over any girl.

My point is that there is no generally accepted age standard for relationship for any gender, but if the relationship involve sex then the two partners should be 18 above to avoid legal action when things go south.
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2022
20 for boys 18 for girls though na your money dey talk shaaa
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2022
obinna58:
Money and comfortability determines relationship age for men

Women should be 21 upwards
money and comfort is very important for a man
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:
I got my first official girlfriend at 13, we broke up when I was sixteen. Since then I have been in series of entanglement with girls. From ss1 till I graduated from University, I have never been single and I didn't lose focus over any girl.

My point is that there is no generally accepted age standard for relationship for any gender, but if the relationship involve sex then the two partners should be 18 above to avoid legal action when things go south.

from ss1 till after university

entanglements or relationships ?
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Uniquetani1(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Age doesn't really matter, being responsible is the koko
Some younger people is more mature than older ones.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
No difference
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Emma2Seconds: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
No Need For Relationship
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Demigod22: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:

from ss1 till after university

entanglements or relationships ?

I can call the secondary School experience relationship, but those girls I hung out with in University, I can't convincingly call it relationship. Even my brother was mad at me for spending four years in school without any reasonable relationship to my name. Then I was just experimenting life with the female gender.

But I am mature now.
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

I can call the secondary School experience relationship, but those girls I hung out with in University, I can't convincingly call it relationship. Even my brother was mad at me for spending four years in school without any reasonable relationship to my name. Then I was just experimenting life with the female gender.

But I am mature now.
your brother is wrongfully angry at you.

i dated in university and regret it.

they are too young to be emotionally secure snd independent.

all they want is cruise

i dated two girls in university and it wrecked me. regret it totally. all my guys who had serious relationships in uni regret it, myself included. they got heartbreaks, not to mention the girls reach 400level and abandon you for a mature man ready for marriage.

you are wiser than your bro.

more girls (not all), are more emotionally prepared for marriage after the NYSC.

but then you have to be wary of the package she comes with (her past), if she had an ugly past she could return to it after getting wedded.

after-NYSC marriage is for the girls who had good past grin.
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Demigod22: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:

all they want is cruise

i dated two girls in university and it wrecked me. regret it totally. all my guys who had serious relationships in uni regret it, myself included. they got heartbreaks, not to mention the girls reach 400level and abandon you for a mature man ready for marriage.

more girls (not all), are more emotionally prepared for marriage after the NYSC.

Thanks man, I saw most relationships in my class crashed especially that final year. My courserep dated his girlfriend from first year to final year and they still broke up.

About that emotional security and Independence, you are very correct.

When I resume school as freshman, I have this Nollywood idea of having genuine relationship but as weeks passed by, girls started coming and then I realized that if I must conquer this territory I must not be arrested by any particular girl. I kept my option open, I always tell them that I am not ready for commitment and I have other girls too, no emotional attachment, no blames, just cruise and satisfying our curiosity.
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Demigod22: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:

all they want is cruise

but then you have to be wary of the package she comes with (her past), if she had an ugly past she could return to it after getting wedded.

after-NYSC marriage is for the girls who had good past grin.

Your last paragraph shows that you are drinking from the right source of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

Thanks man, I saw most relationships in my class crashed especially that final year. My courserep dated his girlfriend from first year to final year and they still broke up.

About that emotional security and Independence, you are very correct.

When I resume school as freshman, I have this Nollywood idea of having genuine relationship but as weeks passed by, girls started coming and then I realized that if I must conquer this territory I must not be arrested by any particular girl. I kept my option open, I always tell them that I am not ready for commitment undecided and I have other girls too, no emotional attachment, no blames, just cruise and satisfying our curiosity.

na man you be

my guy comot pharmacy school cos of heart break to these lovers of cruise grin they broke his heart during exam and he couldn' focus.

Small toasting and teasing and use of jokes to make them laugh, dem don fall. Na that stage of their life u want take them serious ? undecided

i laugh.

get you a girl who has finished NYSC but she must have decent past. No be to dey do runs, sugar daddy, dey cheat on em bf come say e don change now.

after NYSC they are more mature in my opinion.

worst na those wey wan marry student grin few guys get it right. the other majority stay outside state and be spending money for her upkeep in school while she sleeps with her colleagues on campus

omo leave am uni no be where dem dey find love

na cruise esp to the female gender dem too like cruise and playboys

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Demigod22: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:

na man you be

my guy comot pharmacy school cos of heart break to these lovers of cruise grin they broke his heart during exam and he couldn' focus.

Small toasting and teasing and use of jokes to make them laugh, dem don fall. Na that stage of their life u want take them serious ? undecided

i laugh.

get you a girl who has finished NYSC but she must have decent past. No be to dey do runs, sugar daddy, dey cheat on em bf come say e don change now.

after NYSC they are more mature in my opinion.

worst na those wey wan marry student grin few guys get it right. the other majority stay outside state and be spending money for her upkeep in school while she sleeps with her colleagues on campus

omo leave am uni no be where dem dey find love

na cruise esp to the female gender dem too like cruise and playboys

After Buhari, fear undergraduate girls, what they cannot do does not exist. From my experience with girls, I will never be hustling and be dating an undergraduate girl, especially distance relationship.

I have been with girls in my room naked on bed, they will answer calls and lie that they are in their room, they are in tutorials, they went to buy drugs. I have been with some female neighbors they will lie that they are not at home while they are in my room half naked. Those experiences make me doubt genuineness of relationship.

Some guys have personally visited me to leave their girlfriend for them, I don't even have problem I will just stop fvcking such girls.

Relationship in school with student is tricky. Since I don't burden my heart with any girl in particular, my academics was intact, foodstuffs enough, small money will do me unless department robbed me.

After NYSC, man suppose think deeply about life concerning woman.
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

After Buhari, fear undergraduate girls, what they cannot do does not exist. From my experience with girls, I will never be hustling and be dating an undergraduate girl, especially distance relationship.

I have been with girls in my room naked on bed, they will answer calls and lie that they are in their room, they are in tutorials, they went to buy drugs. I have been with some female neighbors they will lie that they are not at home while they are in my room half naked. Those experiences make me doubt genuineness of relationship.

Some guys have personally visited me to leave their girlfriend for them, I don't even have problem I will just stop fvcking such girls.

Relationship in school with student is tricky. Since I don't burden my heart with any girl in particular, my academics was intact, foodstuffs enough, small money will do me unless department robbed me.

After NYSC, man suppose think deeply about life concerning woman.

omo na man you be ooooo

make i talk am again but i no mean to degrade your big bro ooooo

you wise pass am

take it from the depth of my heart bro

my ex in particular

she left me for another guy who was in 600 level pharmacy in uniben, they want do long distance relationship.

me i dey 400level pharmacy then, she dey 300l pharmacy.

Even as she leave me go do distant relationship with my senior colleague, i have lost count of number of times my dîck was inside her while she discussed with him. i will just not thrust hard so she doesn't moan. just gentle thrusts or i stay calm to enjoy the moisty nature of the inside.

these happened more than 10 different times.

recently, i also learnt from her she went to sleep with a single father there in uyo where she is schooling but refused to go home during ASUU strike in name of she is learning sewing and her home is in rural where she can't be useful to herself

while still dating the 600l pharmacy student who is now a pharmacist, she had slept with the single father of one small girl, slept with him for 3 whooping times.

oh boy give it up for university girls abeg
Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Demigod22: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:

omo na man you be ooooo

make i talk am again but i no mean to degrade your big bro ooooo

you wise pass am

take it from the depth of my heart bro

my ex in particular

she left me for another guy who was in 600 level pharmacy in uniben, they want do long distance relationship.

me i dey 400level pharmacy then, she dey 300l pharmacy.

Even as she leave me go do distant relationship with my senior colleague, i have lost count of number of times my dîck was inside her while she discussed with him. i will just not thrust hard so she doesn't moan. just gentle thrusts or i stay calm to enjoy the moisty nature of the inside.

these happened more than 10 different times.

recently, i also learnt from her she went to sleep with a single father there in uyo where she is schooling but refused to go home during ASUU strike in name of she is learning sewing and her home is in rural where she can't be useful to herself

while still dating the 600l pharmacy student who is now a pharmacist, she had slept with the single father of one small girl, slept with him for 3 whooping times.

oh boy give it up for university girls abeg

LoL, I am glad you still fvcking her after the breakup. These days you don't break up with girls, when they leave play reverse psychology on them, if it doesn't work, apply okafor law on them.

If any girl break up with me the sex won't stop unless I am no longer interested. If you want to break up with me and you visit me to do it after the breakup we will have sex before you go home, if I want to apologise we will still have make up sex.

For keeping her cunt warm and busy and for reducing her conji while the pharmacist boyfriend is away, I can say congratulations, you didn't totally lose. You are a Comrade whom I am well please with.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, I am glad you still fvcking her after the breakup. These days you don't break up with girls, when they leave play reverse psychology on them, if it doesn't work, apply okafor law on them.

If any girl break up with me the sex won't stop unless I am no longer interested. If you want to break up with me and you visit me to do it after the breakup we will have sex before you go home, if I want to apologise we will still have make up sex.

For keeping her cunt warm and busy and for reducing her conji while the pharmacist boyfriend is away, I can say congratulations, you didn't totally lose. You are a Comrade whom I am well please with.
I am just a semester away from graduating though. But I'm worried about my emotional and mental health cus the constant sex with her and communication makes it hard for me to move on emotionally. A bit of me still feels a thing for her despite I was dumped.

I can still keep getting sex from her, and I was one month away from becoming a Pharmacist myself before the strike interrupted.

She could come back to re-have a relationship with me. But I wouldn't do that as it will amount to long distance relationship since I'm not from that state and that kind of affair is unadvisable.

Just for my emotional and mental progression, I'm considering quitting our nacks and going off communications with her, even when school resumes for me to complete my swearing-in undecided

I want to abandon the sex and for the sake of my emotional and mental health, cut her off entirely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Her Nude On The Internet? ( Serious Question ) / Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.