Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

“Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments (1604 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested / 'I Dont Want Ur Money, South African Lady Looking For A Hot Nigerian Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by DyshApp: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Popular South African reality star Malibongwe Gumede has stated that the majority of Nigerian women enter into relationships with men both out of love and to extract money from them.

She made this claim in a recent episode of the Frankly Speaking podcast, which is co-anchored by Nollywood actor Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, also known as Nedu Wazobia.

Video:https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1579622654369112064?t=rISrs59BWpnTwvoZGZdVMw&s=19

She claimed that in contrast to Nigerian women, South African women approach men they like and initiate a relationship with them without taking into account the man’s financial status.

According to her, a South African woman would do whatever it takes to be with her partner, regardless of the man’s financial situation.

Malibongwe Gumede said,

“We South African women, if we like a guy, let’s say a Nigerian guy, we will not hide our feelings. You don’t even have to start spending money before I can do anything with you. If I like you, I like you. It’s genuine.

But with Nigerian girls, what I’ve noticed is that first, they need to suck everything out of you. That’s what I’ve noticed about Nigerian girls. They love money too much. You know, South African girls, we can love you even if you don’t have money, as long as you are trying. But with Nigerian girls, it’s all about the money. If you don’t have money, they won’t even speak to you. What will they be gaining from you if you don’t have the money to maintain their lifestyles?”

Get more Celebrity Relationship Gist here(link)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Abeg leave our girls for us o. grin
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by AdamuKD: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
No today.
Even the blind man knows this.
That's why they are all useless.
Money no kukuma dey for the country. Guy man never chop na woman go be him problem?

6 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Na today you dey know that one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Dshocker(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
The problem stems from the men.

Nigerian men are the reason why Nigerian women have monitized relationship in this present day.

7 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by DiskJokeyManic: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
“Nigerian girls are useless...... All of them”

Legend Mosdii embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Even though I was advised to refrain from commenting on threads related to SA because of how toxic they can be, but I have something to say here.

SA ladies have no right to be talking negatively about Nigerian women, even if it's the bitter truth, they should just learn to mind their business... Same thing applies with Nigerian men, they too have no right to be talking negatively about SA men even if sometimes they're telling an honest truth.

This comparison is really not necessary.

Sometimes silence is the best answer because if we're to be honest, both SA men and Nigerian women are very much reserved and don't like being too forward, they like minding their business most of the time and staying in their countries.

I've never seen SA guys going to social media to bad mouth Nigerian men, same way I've never seen Nigerian women going to social media to bash SA ladies, or maybe it's because I'm not on social media, I don't know... But those Nigerian ladies that I watched on YouTube only had good things to say about SA ladies.

Nigerian ladies don't owe SA ladies a God damn thing and same thing applies with SA men, they don't owe Nigerian men anything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Smitaro100(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
She no lie sha.. most of dem not all tho. smiley

South African ladies too like Nigerian gbola sha.. grin

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by eazzzy1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Where are those people who say SA girls only date Naija men for money? come and read what one of them is saying. This is a SA woman talking about approaching a Nigerian man without consideration of his financial capabilities.

You can continue being willfully ignorant or you can kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Kingray10: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nigeria girls are gold diggers..

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by teewhyhomes: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
All girls irrespective of country, race, religion, tribe nd ethnic background are the same. The only difference is in the value system nd not necessarily the counry they're frm. And as such any Nigerian guy that is fun of bashing nd condemning our girls in social media is a disgrace to every female member of his family. U can't be devaluing our women in public nd expect outsiders to value them nd that's what's giving this type of pple the boldness to say nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by LowKeyManny: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Proudpolygamist: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Even though I was advised to refrain from commenting on threads related to SA because of how toxic they can be, but I have something to say here.

SA ladies have no right to be talking negatively about Nigerian women, even if it's the bitter truth, they should just learn to mind their business... Same thing applies with Nigerian men, they too have no right to be talking negatively about SA men even if sometimes they're telling an honest truth.

This comparison is really not necessary.

Sometimes silence is the best answer because if we're to be honest, both SA men and Nigerian women are very much reserved and don't like being too forward, they like minding their business most of the time and staying in their countries.

I've never seen SA guys going to social media to bad mouth Nigerian men, same way I've never seen Nigerian women going to social media to bash SA ladies, or maybe it's because I'm not on social media, I don't know... But those Nigerian ladies that I watched on YouTube only had good things to say about SA ladies.

Nigerian ladies don't owe SA ladies a God damn thing and same thing applies with SA men, they don't owe Nigerian men anything.

Shut up your mouth if you don't want me to Slap you.
Nigerian women are useless, and Someone needs to talk sense into their heads. They need competitions and I'm happy women around the world, not just SA are coming out to speak up for Nigerian men
We don't deserve illbred women with an overbloated self of entitlement to leech on us just because we're Hardworking. They're not the most beautiful women in Africa, not the most sexy, neither are they the most intelligent, so why are they the most demanding?

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Una go explain explain explain una go tire grin grin grin No evidence.

I think both SA women and Nigerian men have something in common. They pay too much attention on something they claim to hate. They really fit themselves. Chochochocho everytime...

Nigerian women are too busy with more important things like achieving success and breaking milestones while SA women and Nigerian men discuss them. grin cheesy grin

All of you will be alright grin
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by okoroemeka(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Abeg leave our girls for us o. grin
monkey no fine but him mama like am like that
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Nigerian women are useless, and Someone needs to talk sense into their heads. They need competitions and I'm happy women around the world, not just SA are coming out to speak up for Nigerian men
We don't deserve illbred women with an overbloated self of entitlement to leech on us just because we're Hardworking. They're not the most beautiful women in Africa, not the most sexy, neither are they the most intelligent, so why are they the most demanding?

Last last nah inside one 2 by 2 cubicle you are typing this from while you wait to fall asleep so you can be fed in your dream. At least food nah food grin grin grin cheesy

Nigerian women are useless but your mom goes to the market to sell vegetables while on her way home she branchs a firewood farm so as to fetch sticks to cook what she got from the proceed of her day's labour to support the little your dad can afford.

Nigerian women are useless yet they occupy 70% of civil workers if not more. Have you seen the lives of Female teachers? Most roam in cooperative debts to send you lots to school and support their husbands. Some barely buy things for themselves.

Nigerian women are useless yet they lose their lives in hospital wards to produce ungrateful and half thinking breeds like you. These women cry blood to push you out, some experience complications due to lack of adequate care during pregnancy. Some of these women will labour and work till their trimester so as to support and sometimes cater for their families.

Nigerian women are useless yet the average Nigerian will rather trust a lady in business than fellow guys if it is her area of expertise. Nigerian women are useless yet they labour to leave properties for you their kids, endure bad marriages because of you the kids and even sacrifice their happiness for your happiness.

Who are the competitions? SA women? Who is the prize? You? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin You make me laugh. Nigerian ladies hardly respond to jibes from women of other nations that should tell you a lot. You clearly mistake us for you lots who finds mediocrity pleasant enough to engage in. Competition ko Constipation ni grin grin

Nigerian men are what they accuse their Nigerian women of. Can you marry or date a financially independent woman without feeling so little of yourself? Huh? Answer this honestly and see how dumb and blindly hypocritical you really are.

Do us a favor be like Nicodemus go back into your mother's womb and be born a Senegalese man or whatever, that way you won't get to relate with us NIGERIAN WOMEN!

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Proudpolygamist: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Last last nah inside one 2 by 2 cubicle you are typing this from while you wait to fall asleep so you can be fed in your dream. At least food nah food grin grin grin cheesy

Nigerian women are useless but your mom is goes to the market to sell vegetables while she branch a firewood farm so as to fetch sticks to cook what she got from the proceed of her day's labour to support the little your dad can afford.

Nigerian women are useless yet they occupy 70% of civil workers if not more. Have you seen the lives of Female teachers? Most roam in cooperative debts to send you lots to school and support their husbands. Some barely buy things for themselves.

Nigerian women are useless yet they lose their lives in hospital wards to produce ungrateful and half thinking breeds like you. These women cry blood to push you out, some experience complications due to lack of adequate care during pregnancy. Some of these women will labour and work till their trimester so as to support and sometimes cater for their families.

Nigerian women are useless yet the average Nigerian will rather trust a lady in business than fellow guys if it is her area of expertise. Nigerian women are useless yet they labour to leave properties for you their kids, endeavor bad marriages because of you the kids and even sacrifice their happiness for your happiness.

Who are the competitions? SA women? Who is the prize? You? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin You make me laugh. Nigerian ladies hardly respond to jibes from women of other nations that should tell you a lot. You clearly mistake us for you lots who finds mediocrity pleasant enough to engage in. Competition ko Constipation ni grin grin

Nigerian men are what they accuse their Nigerian women of. Can you marry or date a financially independent woman without feeling so little of yourself? Huh? Answer this honestly and see how dumb and blindly hypocritical you really are.

Do us a favor,be like Nicodemus go back into your mother's womb and be born a Senegalese man or whatever that way you won't get to relate with us NIGERIAN WOMEN!

Nonsense!

Block head! yawns

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Proudpolygamist: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
All girls irrespective of country, race, religion, tribe nd ethnic background are the same. The only difference is in the value system nd not necessarily the counry they're frm. And as such any Nigerian guy that is fun of bashing nd condemning our girls in social media is a disgrace to every female member of his family. U can't be devaluing our women in public nd expect outsiders to value them nd that's what's giving this type of pple the boldness to say nonsense.

Doesn't stop Nigerian women from being useless
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Block head! yawns
The block head here is you! So you can't defend your half thought submissions or counter the points raised. And you are supposed to be the PRIZE oooo grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy lol

We give you to SA women with joy and gladness

1 Like

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Doesn't stop Nigerian women from being useless

Do u have sisters? If u do, are they frm Nigeria? If they're frm Nigeria are they useless? Mek una go buy sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by luminouz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
We talk abi we no talk am. Even SA women don confirm am oooohhh

Leeches and bed bugs naija women

Now, they will see my comment and start screaming like banshees! Especially the history lesson teacher who likes writing Epistles on top issues...

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Well, since you told me to shut up and even threatened to use violence on me, then I'll keep shut from here.

I've said what I needed to say and I'm done.
Proudpolygamist:

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by DyshApp: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Una go explain explain explain una go tire grin grin grin No evidence.

I think both SA women and Nigerian men have something in common. They pay too much attention on something they claim to hate. They really fit themselves. Chochochocho everytime...

Nigerian women are too busy with more important things like achieving success and breaking milestones while SA women and Nigerian men discuss them. grin cheesy grin

All of you will be alright grin

Lol every country would want to say it they are better
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by sageb: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
DyshApp:
Popular South African reality star Malibongwe Gumede has stated that the majority of Nigerian women enter into relationships with men both out of love and to extract money from them.

She made this claim in a recent episode of the Frankly Speaking podcast, which is co-anchored by Nollywood actor Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, also known as Nedu Wazobia.

Video:https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1579622654369112064?t=rISrs59BWpnTwvoZGZdVMw&s=19

She claimed that in contrast to Nigerian women, South African women approach men they like and initiate a relationship with them without taking into account the man’s financial status.

According to her, a South African woman would do whatever it takes to be with her partner, regardless of the man’s financial situation.

Malibongwe Gumede said,

“We South African women, if we like a guy, let’s say a Nigerian guy, we will not hide our feelings. You don’t even have to start spending money before I can do anything with you. If I like you, I like you. It’s genuine.

But with Nigerian girls, what I’ve noticed is that first, they need to suck everything out of you. That’s what I’ve noticed about Nigerian girls. They love money too much. You know, South African girls, we can love you even if you don’t have money, as long as you are trying. But with Nigerian girls, it’s all about the money. If you don’t have money, they won’t even speak to you. What will they be gaining from you if you don’t have the money to maintain their lifestyles?”

Really? 😂
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by DyshApp: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
sageb:

Really? 😂

Really oh what will people not say😒

1 Like

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by sageb: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, since you told me to shut up and even threatened to use violence on me, then I'll keep shut from here.

I've said what I needed to say and I'm done.

Who's threatening my " Sarafina" with violence ? tongue
Let him calm down
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
On behalf of SA ladies, I'm handing over this one to the Nigerian sisters so that they can drag her because she doesn't know when to mind her business.

If she was saying what she's saying out of self defense, then it was going to be a different story... But she just decided to have a big mouth over things that do not concern her.

And no reasonable SA sister would go around comparing herself with foreign ladies who are busy minding their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nextt: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
What I've heard about SA ladies is quite the opposite to what this lady said. What or who should I believe?
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Evolutionism: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
DyshApp:

Malibongwe Gumede said,

God bless this beautiful Soul❤

Where is the Lie??

Their useless men started the nonsense. Always using money to entice the Hoes.

I don't even look at their faces anymore because most of them, Their lives and mentality have been destroyed by their useless good for nothing men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by Nextt: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
The Nigerian girls I know are success driven, independent, intelligent, hardworking, determined, resilient in the face of obstacles, stoic in challenges, helpful, natural multitaskers and a host of other qualities that make them most desirable among African women. This calibre of Nigerian girls is the norm, not the exception.

There will always be those who deviate from the culture of excellence inherent in Nigerian girls. I guess this is the category that the 'Nigerian girls are useless' crew have encountered such that the meeting has left them significantly fragmented, and has cracked the lens through which they view the world. Time will heal them.

1 Like

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by luminouz(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nextt:
The Nigerian girls I know are success driven, independent, intelligent, hardworking, determined, resilient in the face of obstacles, stoic in challenges, helpful, natural multitaskers and a host of other qualities that make them most desirable among African women. This calibre of Nigerian girls is the norm, not the exception.

There will always be those who deviate from the culture of excellence inherent in Nigerian girls. I guess this is the category that the 'Nigerian girls are useless' crew have encountered such that the meeting has left them significantly fragmented, and has cracked the lens through which they view the world. Time will heal them.
What a load of crap!!!!😡

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! / Best Time To Enjoy S£X As A Man / Managing Anger In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.