Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay (1940 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
2mins read.......
There is this mother of two I know. Her husband is dead. I do visit her shop to kill time with some discussions. Whenever I am with her, I will always want to tell her my feelings towards her but I won't because I was afraid. I harbored fear and felt that she would react negatively and rain insult on me. She could be older than me but am 33 and average in height.
About a month ago, I visited her shop as usual. I hanged around until She parked few of the things that she is selling inside her house because it was time to end the activity of the day. When she came out, she stood with me for a while. It was around 10pm and I figured it out within myself that she needed me to say something. I told her my feelings for her after wasting about an hour.
I was surprised at her matured respond but no was the answer.
I did not pressurise her to accept my dating advance but once in a while, I do go and visit her in her shop.
I renewed my request after a while and she said she can't be in a relationship with me because I work close to her shop(house).
I left her without persuading her to accept me.
Just last week, I told her that I like her. She said I shouldn't say that to her but I should rather say "If not that you are married, I would have married you".
I never bought that line so I insisted that I like her. I also told her that I always tell people how I feel.
She wasn't happy so she told me that if I come to her shop again to ask her out, she will insult me. In her words, "I know how my husband suffered from me before I accepted to marry him"
She then started raising her voice before I walked away.
We haven't been talking for days now but greet if we cross paths.

My question now, did she rejected me because I cannot code or I am fearful.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol... leave madam alone

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by youngreezy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Which kain smelling English be this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by DispatcherLagos: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is more complicated than 2023 general election

4 Likes

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by chatinent: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am imagining how you ran when she started raising her voice. Even Usain Bolt go dey learn work.

Anyways, she rejected you because you don't respect yourself and she feels you are just like the random men who wants to sleep with her.

Uncle, seven years sha remain for you before you reach one adage.

10 Likes

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by STARGREEN(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
There's an adage that says... before going out with a woman that lost her husband, first find out what killed him.

@OP the attached picture was reaction from your village people

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oga,of all the young sweet chics around the globe,na person mama u go fall in love with.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Boogyman557: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

waiting I one CAPRISUN 4 dis matterz NOW..

U FIT take CARE of d woman and her KIDS...

Ur VILLAGE PEOPLE go SOON send U ENTER EXPRESS

U NO 1 GET SENSE!

D small RUBBERZ or MONEY wey u de get, If u no know waiting to do wit d MONEY ABEG bring am COME make I USE am BUY BETTER WEED from MAMA CHINELO...

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by advanceDNA: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
youngreezy:

U are just a wicked somebody..

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Truvelisback(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
underpinna:
2mins read.......
There is this mother of two I know. Her husband is dead. I do visit her shop to kill time with some discussions. Whenever I am with her, I will always want to tell her my feelings towards her but I won't because I was afraid. I harbored fear and felt that she would react negatively and rain insult on me. She could be older than me but am 33 and average in height.
About a month ago, I visited her shop as usual. I hanged around until She parked few of the things that she is selling inside her house because it was time to end the activity of the day. When she came out, she stood with me for a while. It was around 10pm and I figured it out within myself that she needed me to say something. I told her my feelings for her after wasting about an hour.
I never asked her again but once in a while, I do go and visit her in her shop.
Later, I renewed my request and she said she can't be in a relationship with me because I work close to her shop.
I did not persuade her and I left.
Days ago, I told her that I like her. She said I shouldn't say that but should rather say "If not that you are married, I would have married you".
I never bought that line but told her that I always tell people how I feel.
She said that if I come to her again that she will insult me. In her words, "I know how my husband suffered from me before I accepted to marry him"

U are a SIMP. U don't know how to read body language. U get luck say she no break bottle for ur head, come disgrace u join. That first time u told her ur feelings and she turned down ur request, u shouldn't have ask her again. U should have just be her casual friend until she made up her mind, and develop feelings for u. Learn ur lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
youngreezy:

Very bad. I edited my previous write up. I hope this one is better.
Expressing myself has being a great barrier. I am working towards making myself a better writer.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by NobleSeed(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
so na mother of two way suppose dey run follow you come dey pursue you?
Howfa you fit Post your pics? I won check something boss.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
STARGREEN:
There's an adage that says... before going out with a woman that lost her husband, first find out what killed him.
I have thought about this too.
She once told me that her husband brother poisoned him because the man was brilliant. But for years she stayed without sex. Apparently because she can't have sex with another man else she die. Except she killed her husband to be getting sex from random men.

NobleSeed:
so na mother of two way suppose dey run follow you come dey pursue you?
How fa you fit Post your pics? I won check something boss.
My body structure isn't good at all. If that's what you want to see.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:17am On Jan 31, 2022
You mean you are a married man yet suprised that s widow rejected your love proposal >: sad
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Double0h7(f): 3:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Don't worry about why she rejected you, that's her problem and not yours. You gotta work on your confidence and self belief. Thank your God for saving you from such a huge responsibility and go find a single young lady to settle down with.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Jan 31, 2022
underpinna:
Just last week, I told her that I like her. She said I shouldn't say that to her but I should rather say "If not that you are married, I would have married you".
I never bought that line so I insisted that I like her. I also told her that I always tell people how I feel.
She wasn't happy so she told me that if I come to her shop again to ask her out, she will insult me. In her words, "I know how my husband suffered from me before I accepted to marry him"

There could be X number of reasons why she rejected you, we are not here mind readers. What you can do is be patient with her. Hang out with her and her kids to show her you care not only for her but for her kids too, assuming you actually do. undecided

You don't have to use her exact words in expressing yourself to her. Actions speak louder than words. Listen to her and learn her story and struggles and try you endear yourself to her in ways that reveals you as a person willing to be useful and not a burden for her to carry. undecided
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by youngreezy(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are just a wicked somebody..
comrade Lower your voice abeg grin grin
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2022
If this is a true story, then you're a SIMP angry

Never tell a woman your feelings, play the game smart and bang her, telling her you like, blah blah blah and all those rubbish is a total waste of time.

OP, you're just beating around the bush. Bang that woman and move on.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by OloshoMan: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2022
How do you play the game?
GoodHardDick:

Never tell a woman your feelings, play the game smart and bang her, telling her you like, blah blah blah and all those rubbish is a total waste of time.

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
GoodHardDick:

How do I go about it.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by xeratek: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
underpinna:
2mins read.......
I did not pressurise her to accept my dating advance but once in a while, I do go and visit her in her shop.
I renewed my request after a while and she said she can't be in a relationship with me because I work close to her shop(house).

Let me advice you. Go back to her shop and prove you really love her. Ensure you buy at least 3k worth of goods each time you visit her shop, she will like it. Also sharpen your greetings skills whenever you want to greet her ensure you bow your head small to prove you actually respect and admire her.
Also wear good perfume and nice clothes anytime you visit her.
Good luck.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
xeratek:

Let me advice you. Go back to her shop and prove you really love her. Ensure you buy at least 3k worth of goods each time you visit her shop, she will like it. Also sharpen your greetings skills whenever you want to greet her ensure you bow your head small to prove you actually respect and admire her.
Good luck.
All this stress for a "mother of two"??..
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2022
xeratek:

Good luck.

Omoh
You mean weytn you write so?

Anyways, I went to her shop yesterday and she was happy I came.

Taking things slow.

I had never taken wooring of women serious n now it's affecting me really sad. Also, different women with different characters. I am still in the learning process.

I hope I get to knack her someday.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2022
underpinna:
2mins read.......

Just say you want to have sex with her ,after that you come here & start bashing ladies ,I guess you're married channel that energy to your family if your story is actually true .
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
oke2018:
Just say you want to have sex with her ,after that you come here & start bashing ladies ,I guess you're married channel that energy to your family if your story is actually true .

Actually, I like the woman alot. Sex is not the only thing on my mind.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by arthurwillia(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
underpinna:
2mins read.......

She code that yiu just want to yansh her and go
Leave her alone
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
underpinna:

Actually, I like the woman alot. Sex is not the only thing on my mind.
Are you married yes or no

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
oke2018:
Are you married yes or no

My being married is never a subject to discuss.
arthurwillia:

She code that you just want to yansh her and go
Leave her alone

I wasn't going to marry her. I just love her structure. I wouldn't have disappeared if I had eaten the fruit. I would have stayed because I like her but wouldn't have married her. I am not sure she's even looking forward to marrying again.
Though she told me she prefer dating married men.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
underpinna:

Why shouldn't it be a subject to discuss ,I don't see any reason why you can't answer that simple question, in the actual sense your hands are not clean ,if you want to do chop & clean mouth with that Innocent woman ,bashing of ladies should ceased from your mouth henceforth you're not worthy to talk down on ladies as in any lady of any kind.

Thanks & God bless.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
underpinna:

I wasn't going to marry her. I just love her structure. I wouldn't have disappeared if I had eaten the fruit. I would have stayed because I like her but wouldn't have married her. I am not sure she's even looking forward to marrying again.
Though she told me she prefer dating married men.
Just lusting over her shape ,when you see another figure 8 more curve than hers I guess you will dump her , honestly I don't know the problem of some people , when you ask for help they won't until they collect something from someone, everybody can't have the same body structure Mr Man ,why are you not contented with what God has given you ,the high rate of promiscuity is caused by most married men chasing everything that is under skirt ,they will never learn just pity their wives at home.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
oke2018:
Just lusting over her shape ,when you see another figure 8 more curve than hers I guess you will dump her , honestly I don't know the problem of some people , when you ask for help they won't until they collect something from someone, everybody can't have the same body structure Mr Man ,why are you not contented with what God has given you ,the high rate of promiscuity is caused by most married men chasing everything that is under skirt ,they will never learn just pity their wives at home.

Women, so hypocritical in nature.
I have heard you ma. I won't go after any other woman with a better curve. She's really nice a woman and I like her a lot.

oke2018:
Why shouldn't it be a subject to discuss ,I don't see any reason why you can't answer that simple question, in the actual sense your hands are not clean ,if you want to do chop & clean mouth with that Innocent woman ,bashing of ladies should ceased from your mouth henceforth you're not worthy to talk down on ladies as in any lady of any kind.

Thanks & God bless.
You see this God bless me wey you talk eh, I go testify of this blessing in this forum. I know say God go hear your prayers of blessing me.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
underpinna:

Women, so hypocritical in nature.
I have heard you ma. I won't go after any other woman with a better curve. She's really nice a woman and I like her a lot.

You see this God bless me wey you talk eh, I go testify of this blessing in this forum. I know say God go hear your prayers of blessing me.
God will definitely bless you who am I to shut the blessings of God ,my earnest prayer for you is that God will give you a heart to do his will .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Woman, I Believe In MGTOW! / Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There / Blame It On Who???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.