Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help (4285 Views)

How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help / Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by isaiah4life(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you can't marry her, then, a phd holder is not worthy to marry you either because he/she will presumed you are an illiterate.

What almost 90% of men are looking for now. E reach our brother turn, he dey look for English rather than better wife.

God when? Your son is here.

3 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

I can't post her on Facebook cos she lacks swags and her face depicts 'illiteracy' somewhat

Lol. Please how does face depict illiteracy? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by ezugegere(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
I pray you don't marry girl because she deserves somebody better; someone that will value and respect her. Please, don't be a pharaoh in her life. Let her go! May God give you an "educated slay queen" that you truly deserve. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:
Good day all, am a young man, a graduate who's scared of poverty, marrying liability and not been able to carter for my unborn kids. Am deeply confused on wether to go ahead with my plans of getting married to this lady late next year, I have known her since December 2020. My year of birth is 1991 and she told me she's also '91. Tho she gave me gap of 4months+. But we were both cool and getting along. Until I discover she LIED

She's not a graduate but hardworking. She Sees plenty money due to her job as a cashier at a popular market for marketers and it gave her the leverage. She has helped me financially.. in securing my first car, borrowed me my current phone n several other financial assistances. She owns 6plots of land from the proceeds she get at her workplace. I own just one plot as a public servant of 3years.

The only problem about her is that she is an illiterate and has low self-esteem and a can easily be cowed. OH YES kinda girl. No sense of objectivity and criticism. Who doesn't even know the name of her state governor.

So just last weekend, when I advised her to enroll in one school of health since she has a WAEC result she bought with money and because I know she can't make it through the university even when offered free admission. I discovered her real year of birth is 1989 against the 1991 she told me at d onset. You can't really guess her age though, cos of her moderate body size and yellow skin. Lol

Please I need advise, she has apologized but I am deeply confused if I should let her know my stand towards her. I felt disappointed ND the urge to unrope myself from whatever unwritten understanding I had with her during the time she has helped me.
Please I need your advice

NB: Her two immediate younger siblings are married and could be the reason for her desperation and d love she has shown to me financially.
She may be HARDWORKING..
But I detest LIARS.
Please Leave that Girl.
You are still young, if you were actually born in 1991. You are really young.
Please avoid that LADY.

She hasn't told you genuine things about herself.
She should cleave to her fellow Liars.
They will make good Collabo.
Stay FOCUS... there are good Ladies out there.
Also hang out with the right clickclick, it matters.
Don't spend time on fruitfuless friendships.
There are SMART LADIES who have got minimal to no liabilities.

FINALLY;
Please Avoid Slay Leeches.
Avoid them entirely.
Just Avoid them

2 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by 9japride(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
But illiterate money is sweet? Even the white people we look up to, many of them don't go to university. If you leave, someone else will enjoy her better.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by LotaTee: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She may be HARDWORKING..
But I detest LIARS.
Please Leave that Girl.
Please avoid that LADY.

FINALLY;
Avoid them entirely.
Just Avoid them
The op is the leech that should be avoided in this case, it's obvious the only reason he's in an entanglement with her rn is because of her money.Now that he has had his fill from her generous pocket, his eyes are wide open to the fact that she doesn't have university education.I wish I knew the lady in question so I can tell her to avoid a calamity like the op because he will surely break her heart.

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by majesticguy: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:
Good day all, am a young man, a graduate who's scared of poverty, marrying liability and not been able to carter for my unborn kids. Am deeply confused on wether to go ahead with my plans of getting married to this lady late next year, I have known her since December 2020. My year of birth is 1991 and she told me she's also '91. Tho she gave me gap of 4months+. But we were both cool and getting along. Until I discover she LIED

She's not a graduate but hardworking. She Sees plenty money due to her job as a cashier at a popular market for marketers and it gave her the leverage. She has helped me financially.. in securing my first car, borrowed me my current phone n several other financial assistances. She owns 6plots of land from the proceeds she get at her workplace. I own just one plot as a public servant of 3years.

The only problem about her is that she is an illiterate and has low self-esteem and a can easily be cowed. OH YES kinda girl. No sense of objectivity and criticism. Who doesn't even know the name of her state governor.

So just last weekend, when I advised her to enroll in one school of health since she has a WAEC result she bought with money and because I know she can't make it through the university even when offered free admission. I discovered her real year of birth is 1989 against the 1991 she told me at d onset. You can't really guess her age though, cos of her moderate body size and yellow skin. Lol

Please I need advise, she has apologized but I am deeply confused if I should let her know my stand towards her. I felt disappointed ND the urge to unrope myself from whatever unwritten understanding I had with her during the time she has helped me.

NB: Her two immediate younger siblings are married and could be the reason for her desperation and d love she has shown to me financially.

I think, what scares you most is the age difference, that's one of the reasons for your cold feet. Cause you can't tell me you want to chicken out of a good relationship cause she's an illiterate. Well let it be known to you that there are many educated illiterates out there.

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She may be HARDWORKING..
But I detest LIARS.
Please Leave that Girl.
Please avoid that LADY.

FINALLY;
Avoid them entirely.
Just Avoid them
Thanks alot. I really appreciate
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
majesticguy:

I think, what scares you most is the age difference, that's one of the reasons for your cold feet.
Yes her poor education can be corrected but the age is to much. She's even older than my elder brother
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by LotaTee: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Lol. Thanks for the advise bro. The way u guys shifted attention from the fact that she she LIED about her age to me and that educability reduces with increase in age angry
Please keep quiet, have you also told her that you LIED about your feelings for her for material gains??If you're so fixated about her lack of tertiary education, please leave her so that someone blessed enough to appreciate and love her for who she is, humble and patient enough to teach her and grow with her will find her. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
LotaTee:
The op is the leech that should be avoided in this case, it's obvious the only reason he's in an entanglement with her rn is because of her money.Now that he has had his fill from her generous pocket, his eyes are wide open to the fact that she doesn't have university education.I wish I knew the lady in question so I can tell her to avoid a calamity like the op because he will surely break her heart.
Didn't you read where she LIED to me and kept it for almost a year now
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
ezugegere:
I pray you don't marry girl because she deserves somebody better; someone that will value and respect her. Please, don't be a pharaoh in her life. Let her go! May God give you an "educated slay queen" that you truly deserve. Amen.
Can you sincerely marry someone who's 2years+ older than you, and has kept bit secret for almost a year? Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Alusiizizi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Simps, simps simps. Simps everywhere we look. You haven't a job, no source of income and yet you are thinking of marriage/children with your future wife(more correct, provisional husband) as the breadwinner. Fellow, you are a disgrace to manhood. Better go out there and hustle like a man, forget about marriage/children at this point in your life.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by bigpicture001: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ex president jonathan and patience comes to mind... She was also a cashier at a popular and very busy garage in PH den when he met Jonathan who is a book warm...

Together they achieve the ultimate!

3 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Please how does face depict illiteracy? cheesy
She's beautiful in her own way sha, light skin (my spec) BUT she lacks romantic words, romantic gestures, swags. You know how it is with higher institution babes..the vibes, the will-nilly talks and famzing. I created Facebook account for her, yet she finds it difficult to upload or socialize among peers
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
Ex president jonathan and patience comes to mind... She was also a cashier at a popular and very busy garage in PH den when he met Jonathan who is a book warm...

Together they achieve the ultimate!
Wow. This is really motivational bro. Am still having severe headache over my next move. Thanks Sha
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Figger(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
I know say if u eventually marry that girl, u will definitely cheat on her, e dey ur eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by majesticguy: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Yes her poor education can be corrected but the age is to much. She's even older than my elder brother

Gbam!!.. I said it. Most folks would say age is just a number, but trust me, I know where you are coming from. Your mum would most likely not be in support of the marriage if she knows about this.

See, the fuss about this age stuff as regards women is simply tied to child bearing. If you two are certified ok as regards fertility, then you should really expunge any iota of doubt & commit to her.

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Figger:
I know say if u eventually marry that girl, u will definitely cheat on her, e dey ur eyes.
Lol we are managing. Am stuck btw her and another girlfriend of mine who had just travelled to the UK, we still much in talking terms daily and video calls.

So the headache again, is who among them is better.

The UK nurse and Herself
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by sageb: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you love her, then Marry her
She can still go for further studies later in life.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by lecturer50(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by yellowgarri2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

connect me bro, I dey Lagos
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Mcslize: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jmpecca having a University degree is not a criteria to be classified as literate.

Doesn't she know how to read? An illitrate is someone that doesn't know how to read and write and who doesn't have a basic education which we term WAEC.

If she knows how to read and write and passed through our usual basic education, she is not in any way an illitrate. She simply hasn't further her education which she can do at any time with her WAEC.

How can you classify someone that has WAEC and knows how to read and write as an illiterate?

Think again!

2 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by awumen: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stop advising this guy,he doesn't have a problem

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

See this Op, olodo like you. Who is the Commissioner of Works in your state?

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by slickycee: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
OP

You don't owe that lady marriage !!
Don't let anyone guilt trip you !!!

How do we know that lady even loves the OP ,
I can bet my balls she's just desperate to settle down and doing everything to win him to marry her.

If you haven't met a desperate lady who has hit the wall ,
You won't understand how this ladies would immediately become born again, become very supportive (especially financially) , very loving. They would automatically become wife material

OP if you're a SIMP I expect you to give in and accept you have to marry her as appreciation for all her good works.

Don't marry someone you can't fully accept, before you come here again begging for advise.

OP you're just entering your peak as a man, please go for the best woman you can find

End this relationship immediately if you know you can't marry her
Ask for her forgiveness and move on

Ultimately follow your guts , it can never mislead you
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by udede(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
To be true to you with out mincing words. You are the illiterate here.

But you can send me her number.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
OP...

Forget all this crap these guys are saying...
Many of those that are insulting you have not gotten to the level of considering marriage, thus it's easier for them to spill all the crap they're spilling....

The final decision rest in your hands ..
You know what you want in a wife and if she's not it, WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!

When marriage wahala starts to kick in ((which is certain)) all those people tell you to marry her, won't be there to help you solve the crisis o...

I don't know this woman...
Buh from what you wrote up there, I can conclude that...
She's hardworking...
She's industrious and thinks of the future ((that's why she prefers buying assets rather than wasting it on liabilities...
She has a high financial IQ...
She's probably desperate, that's why she liked to you...

No one is perfect sir...
And if I find someone with these qualities ((including God fearing, teachability, submissive and respectful)), I'll marry her in a heartbeat...

But the choice is yours...
I pray you make the right one....

Impecca:

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oga,you must to marry her or refund her

3 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by oyatz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

She doesn't know what a Forum or Blog is eventho she has an Android phone. I just taught her how to shortcut to screenshot with it recently

These are problems that have easy solutions. There aren't disabilities.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by AgentGoat: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
elpochas:
Op God gave u ur destiny helper without much stress,but u still want to go after all those Educated Karachikas that will offer u noting.Pls can u link me with her,am looking for a supportive hardworking wife.

What do you expect from a small boy?
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Okay, no vex abeg give me her number make I marry her asap . As you know get sense . Calm the situation down and teach her stuffs . You need a learned lady to marry bro if God gives you that manage her and take care of her and also watch her inbuilt characters. So stop been childish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Wife Caught Having S*x With Man While Her Baby Was Watching / Team Foreign (photo) / See What I Always Do When Am Depressed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.