Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help (4294 Views)

How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help / Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Jeremani:
Bro there's nothing wrong with u for thinking like This, is normal. Amidst all this marriage wahala.

But y not look at other quality asiide education.
If she can read there's nothing bad there.

Is kinda romantic when u sit her down to tutor her in area u think she is lacking.

All I will I will say is, if u love her y not wife her.
You're right
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
airminem:
A whole cashier in a popular market with finances and properties..wowcheesy
That hardworking girl is achieving more than you guy and she will be supportive.
Imagine her 5years from now!

You are even adding to her LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Work with that girl. Blend her to what you want her to be jarey.

You want a partner that brings something to the table, you come get one girl and now you say she be illiterate, she no know anything! undecided

BTW, a cashier no fit be illiterate na, at least she attended basics.

I can't post her on Facebook cos she lacks swags and her face depicts 'illiteracy' somewhat
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by shaybebaby(f): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2021
I'm not sure the quality of education you received from your graduate studies is significantly better than hers with the badly written post you have up there.

I'd say she is more intelligent than you are because she has managed to do MORE than you with less opportunities.

So nah, she IS better than you, seems to have brains and heart. From your OP, I'm hard pressed to find your use in her life. It seems one sided, from her to you. And now you have the guts to question whether she is good enough because she hasn't got a degree? GTFOH!

Direct her to this post let me talk some sense to her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Help her grow academically and otherwise, she will be grateful to you forever.

When she dy help you with money to clear debt and buy car you no know say she be illiterate oh, e don reach marriage matter you don dy contemplate

You don chop her money na so na do or die affair now grin
I swear, I don't want to marry her out of pity
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Bigpapi: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:
Good day all, am a young man, a graduate who's scared of poverty, marrying liability and not been able to carter for my unborn kids. Am deeply confused on wether to go ahead with my plans of getting married to this lady late next year, I have known her since December 2020. My year of birth is 1991 and she told me she's also '91. Tho she gave me gap of 4months+. But we were both cool and getting along.

She's not a graduate but hardworking. She Sees plenty money due to her job as a cashier at a popular market and can divert same. She has helped me financially.. in securing my first car, borrowed me my current phone n several other financial assistances. She owns plots of land from the proceeds she get at her workplace. I own just one plot as a public servant of 3years.

The only problem about her is that she is an illiterate and has low self-esteem and a can easily be cowed. OH YES kinda girl. No sense of objectivity and criticism. Who doesn't even know the name of her state governor.

So just last weekend, when I advised her to enroll in one school of health since she has a WAEC result she bought with money and because I know she can't make it through the university even when offered free admission. I discovered her real year of birth is 1989 against the 1991 she told me at d onset. You can't really guess her age though, cos of her moderate body size and yellow skin. Lol

Please I need advise, she has apologized but I am deeply confused if I should let her know my stand towards her. I felt disappointed ND the urge to unrope myself from whatever unwritten agreement/understanding I made with her during the time she has helped me.
Please I need your advice

Golddigger

6 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Truvelisback(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Op, If u don't want her, give me her number. Atleast, she is Dutiful, hardworking and intelligent. To crown it all, she is financially independent.This is my kind of lady. Op, send me her Number if u aren't interested in her.

5 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by ceede2: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

That's why I felt like refunding her 125k balance and the phone she gave me to be using when I lost mine, the time I discovered she's 2years older than me instead of d presumed 5months. March- mine is August
calculate that 125k X the No of years you date her, with the latest product of that same phone she gave you. Thats the interest

You smell food wey you no go chop make another man chop am.

3 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2021
shaybebaby:
I'm not sure the quality of education you received from your graduate studies is significantly better than hers with the badly written post you have up there.

I'd say she is more intelligent than you are because she has managed to do MORE than you with less opportunities.

So nah, she IS better than you, seems to brains and heart. From your OP, I'm hard pressed to find your use in her life. It seems one sided, from her to you. And now you have the guts to question whether she is good enough because she hasn't got a degree? GTFOH!

Direct her to this post let me talk some sense to her.
She doesn't know what a Forum or Blog is eventho she has an Android phone. I just taught her how to shortcut to screenshot with it recently
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by endsarrrs(f): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Yes I know dear. Atimes it's disgusting to discover her level of literacy Is quite low.

Aside her finances, i wouldn't hv any feelings for her the way I do. am also working and well to do, not a Gold digger
BS LEAVE THE GIRL SO A BETTER REAL NIGGA CAN HAVE HER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Bigpapi:

Golddigger
I accept. Is that ur final advice?
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2021
ceede2:
calculate that 125k X the No of years you date her, with the latest product of that same phone she gave you. Thats the interest

You smell food wey you no go chop make another man chop am.

Lol
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
BS
FVCK OFF. LEAVE THE GIRL SO A BETTER CAN HAVE HER. TIME WASTER

It could be she did those things she did for me cos she is damn desperate. FYI, HER TWO YOUNGER SISTERS ARE MARRIED
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by ceede2: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

I want to enjoy my youthful wife and also post us on social media proudly
A dog that's a about to lost will never listing to the witsle of hunter. I thought you have a good intentions but with this statement

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Demigod22: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
I have made it a priority to choose my peace of mind, happiness over any standard the modern world sets. I will always choose to be with someone that gets me excited and put my welfare as priority over these university graduates that are not even productive. The way these girls behave in school, it takes grace to find genuine graduate, unless those ones above 30, desperate for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Op, If u don't want her, give me number. Atleast, she is Dutiful, hardworking and intelligent. To crown it all, she is financially independent.This is my kind of lady. Op, send me her Number if u aren't interested in her.
Calm down bro grin
As a handsome guy, My fellas would be expecting to marry a slay queen. But some wud be disappointed to see she an average looking young girl, tho she has money cos her job gave her the leverage and it's sickening Monday-Saturday
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by shaybebaby(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

She doesn't know what a Forum or Blog is eventho she has an Android phone. I just taught her how to shortcut to screenshot with it recently
Because she hasn't been exposed to it. On side note, what have you done with your "exposure"?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by silvoclaira: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Troll grin
Impecca:

What will become of my children with that kind of woman. Who can't use English bfir a straight 30mins and can't construct a plain one without using Erhm Erhm erhn, Asin as in as in.
Aswear you be MUMU like MALAMI

3 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Truvelisback(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Calm down bro grin
As a handsome guy, My fellas would be expecting to marry a slay queen. But some wud be disappointed to see she an average looking young girl, tho she has money cos her job gave her the leverage and it's sickening Monday-Saturday
So, what's ur take abt her? Do u have interest in her or not?
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
airminem:
shocked You can imagine
Lol
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Jeremani: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

What will become of my children with that kind of woman. Who can't use English bfir a straight 30mins and can't construct a plain one without using Erhm Erhm erhn, Asin as in as in.
Bro leave all this plenty talk.
if u have money having a home teacher won't be a bad idea.

Moreover our parents didn't attend any School, but look at us today we are their pride.

If u don't love her refund her things and see her marrying a better man than u

4 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
So, what's ur take abt her? Do u have interest in her or not?
I have interest in her but I wish am older than her and she has a Diploma at least. I know I may get a slot to employe someone in future but she wouldn't be qualified. I have Msc but all she got is WAEC, which she didn't sit for herself
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Jeremani:
Bro leave all this plenty talk.
if u have money having a home teacher won't be a bad idea.

Moreover our parents didn't attend any School, but look at us today we are their pride.

If u don't love her refund her things and see her marrying a better man than u
Gone are their days. We're in contemporary times
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
silvoclaira:
Troll grin Aswear you be MUMU like MALAMI
I wish u are in my shoes to feel my pains. Nigeria is rugged and fear of hunger has caused alot of damages.

This is a girl that hid her real age from me for almost a year, why wouldn't I be disappointed in her
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by airminem(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2021
Dude you are greedy,
Impecca:

It could be she did those things she did for me cos she is damn desperate. FYI, HER TWO YOUNGER SISTERS ARE MARRIED
Because people like you keep coming into her life, wasting her time and her resources. Kindly don't waste her time anymore if you can't be useful to her future. You don't even reason like a responsible man. 30years acting like 21 age undecided ? What kindda men we have these days??

3 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Les: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

I want to enjoy my youthful wife and also post us on social media proudly
that girl only likes u because of marriage, after marriage, her real color will come out. What if u didn't find out her real age? Is that how u will start ur married life based on deceit?

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by when2(f): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Pls free her. From your write up, it shows that you don't love her. You are only attracted to her money. Discontinue the relationship and return all what she has given to you. Go and look for your fellow graduate and marry. So that she can meet the person that is meant for her. Your type will be insulting her in marriage, for being an illiterate whenever both of you have a misunderstanding. Pls free her, and save her the headache.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Truvelisback(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

I have interest in her but I wish am older than her and she has a Diploma at least. I know I may get a slot to employe someone in future but she wouldn't be qualified. I have Msc but all she got is WAEC, which she didn't sit for herself
Forget abt the age difference. I wanna ask u, What does her educational qualification has to do with ur marriage with her?
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
airminem:
Dude you are greedy, Because people like you keep coming into her life, wasting her time and her resources. Kindly don't waste her time anymore if you can't be useful to her future. You don't even reason like a responsible man. 30years acting like 21 age undecided ? What kindda men we have these days??
Lol. Am a responsible man. She LIED.
I felt she planned to coerce me into marrying her by reducing her age. I had told my mum she's 5months older and my mum wasn't really in support of that until she heard how supportive she has been to me when I was indebted, my mum kept mute since then.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Forget abt the age difference. I wanna ask u, What does her educational qualification has to do with ur marriage with her?
So if am to contest for a governor, would you like to have an illiterate as your First lady?

She's docile, easy kowtowed, not firm. She can easily be duped and vindictive
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2021
when2:
Pls free her. From your write up, it shows that you don't love her. You are only attracted to her money. Discontinue the relationship and return all what she has given to you. Go and look for your fellow graduate and marry. So that she can meet the person that is meant for her. Your type will be insulting her in marriage, for being an illiterate whenever both of you have a misunderstanding. Pls free her, and save her the headache.
Its true I do troll her, but nowadays I caution myself from using derogatory words on her, eventhough it was to sit her up, but I noticed that it kills her spirit each time I remind her of her level of education.

Imagine I asked her if she would like to give birth abroad, and alas she doesn't know why people travel to give birth abroad. She doesn't know about CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH in d UK and US
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2021
Les:
that girl only likes u because of marriage, after marriage, her real color will come out. What if u didn't find out her real age? Is that how u will start ur married life based on deceit?
Exactly my thoughts earlier but she has not shown any form of Insubordination or arrogance with me.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2021
shaybebaby:

Because she hasn't been exposed to it. On side note, what have you done with your "exposure"?
Lol. Its a Scamproof against Fraudsters cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes / Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.