Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help (4293 Views)

How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help / Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Loveknitting: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Lol. Thanks. My salary divided by 3 is hers. I earn in five zeros but she's doing well more than me cos of her cashier role and legitimate runs involved. She may be relieved one day. Unlike me, a federal worker

You sound like someone with a serious ego problem mehn!
I Feel sorry for her.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Loveknitting: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Yes am not hiding d fact that she's hardworking and can build a home. She got another one plot all in Karu close to Abuja. But they ain't in my name rather.

The point is that is 2years older, I turned 30 in August and she's heading to 33 in March, 2022. And academically, she's a docile

OK, now this is a joke, you're a joker, I'm out of thread yiu can't be fucking serious.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by MarketDispatch: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

I can't post her on Facebook cos she lacks swags and her face depicts 'illiteracy' somewhat

Why not introduce her to someone else who will take her as she is?
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Clinghton: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
If her character is good, marry and turn her to what you would want your wife to be, before I conclude do it with love.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Why not introduce her to someone else who will take her as she is?
That's why I need your advice before letting go
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Loveknitting:

I Feel sorry for her.
Ego ke on a faceless forum like Nairaland? Naa am not
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Loveknitting:

I Feel sorry for her.
Ego ? and I mentioned that she's financially well to do more than myself. She earns money on a daily aside her official salary

I need advise. Her age and poor level of education is it okay for a book worm like me?
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Loveknitting:

OK, now this is a joke, you're a joker, I'm out of thread yiu can't be fucking serious.
Am confused for my children's sake.. She doesn't know what a Vampire is.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by SenecaTheYonger: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:
Good day all, am a young man, a graduate who's scared of poverty, marrying liability and not been able to carter for my unborn kids. Am deeply confused on wether to go ahead with my plans of getting married to this lady late next year, I have known her since December 2020. My year of birth is 1991 and she told me she's also '91. Tho she gave me gap of 4months+. But we were both cool and getting along. Until I discover she LIED

She's not a graduate but hardworking. She Sees plenty money due to her job as a cashier at a popular market for marketers and it gave her the leverage. She has helped me financially.. in securing my first car, borrowed me my current phone n several other financial assistances. She owns 6plots of land from the proceeds she get at her workplace. I own just one plot as a public servant of 3years.

The only problem about her is that she is an illiterate and has low self-esteem and a can easily be cowed. OH YES kinda girl. No sense of objectivity and criticism. Who doesn't even know the name of her state governor.

So just last weekend, when I advised her to enroll in one school of health since she has a WAEC result she bought with money and because I know she can't make it through the university even when offered free admission. I discovered her real year of birth is 1989 against the 1991 she told me at d onset. You can't really guess her age though, cos of her moderate body size and yellow skin. Lol

Please I need advise, she has apologized but I am deeply confused if I should let her know my stand towards her. I felt disappointed ND the urge to unrope myself from whatever unwritten understanding I had with her during the time she has helped me.
Please I need your advice

NB: Her two immediate younger siblings are married and could be the reason for her desperation and d love she has shown to me financially.

The only thing that matters is that she loves you more than you love her. Nothing else matters.

You will be her teacher. Your intelligence will rub off on her as you guys live together. If she loves you she will want to become you, act like you, think like you, speak like you.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by SmartPolician: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

We can only hope and pray she grows academically at 32 going to 33. What will she teach my kids? Is it BODMAS. who will do their assignments??

Reading all the comments coming from you, it is obvious you don't love that babe. Stop wasting her time. Let her know on time that you cannot marry her.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by MarketDispatch: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

That's why I need your advice before letting go

My guy, there is no guarantee that getting an educated woman will give you peace of mind in your home

2ndly...she has been using her finance to get assets rather than liabilities ....there is nothing stopping her from using her finance to buy bone straight hair, go to salon, make up, fix eye lashes and look more beautiful. She is educated enough to know the difference.

Like i rightly said. If you don't want her, introduce her to someone else...you'll be amazed.

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2021
Impecca:

She's beautiful in her own way sha, light skin (my spec) BUT she lacks romantic words, romantic gestures, swags. You know how it is with higher institution babes..the vibes, the will-nilly talks and famzing. I created Facebook account for her, yet she finds it difficult to upload or socialize among peers
So na slay queen you dey find abi? grin

Oga, your village people are currently beating your drum
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
ishit4bodyy:
So na slay queen you dey find abi? grin

Oga, your village people are currently beating your drum
Hahahaha. I dodge and pass
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The only thing that matters is that she loves you more than you love her. Nothing else matters.

You will be her teacher. Your intelligence will rub off on her as you guys live together. If she loves you she will want to become you, act like you, think like you, speak like you.
Thank you for this. I told her I may leave her yesterday cos I dnt want to be correcting n "insulting" her along on a daily and she bursted into tears, I calmed her down and told her I won't leave her. But it was to avoid her shedding tears
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Cesclxg(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Impecca:

She's beautiful in her own way sha, light skin (my spec) BUT she lacks romantic words, romantic gestures, swags. You know how it is with higher institution babes..the vibes, the will-nilly talks and famzing. I created Facebook account for her, yet she finds it difficult to upload or socialize among peers

Please save the girl and yourself heartache and not marry her. I broke up with the love of my life because she wasn't tall enough. I am that vain. This girl has good diction and her every word is a flirt. She is simply a joy to be with. Then I met this other girl, even with OND, her english is terrible. She begged heaven and earth for us to be together. I can't even tell her that her poor english is a deal breaker for me. I'm tired of making people feel bad about themselves.

From all you have said, the marriage cannot last and it would be an unhappy union while you are at it. You are going to be unfaithful and disrespectful to that girl. Just go your separate ways. Your relationship with her is an accident waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Karleb(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
You don't know what you have until you date a broke graduate that can't express herself in English.

She can do partime in a nearby university, partime programmes are easily and fast. In 3 years and a half, she'd be a graduate.

The universe has smiled on you by giving you a financially independent lady that loves and adore you, if you like don't marry her because of something as insignificant as age and level of education. Na you sabi.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by prof1999(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Impecca:

Thank you for this. I told her I may leave her yesterday cos I dnt want to be correcting n "insulting" her along on a daily and she bursted into tears, I calmed her down and told her I won't leave her. But it was to avoid her shedding tears

OP, you really need help.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Laird(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2021
@Op I see a case of 2 deceivers

1) You went for her because of her financial status of course knowing she likely skims money off her job as a cashier( I might be wrong) and that she was not what You wanted and You still had another nurse chick who is now in the UK and You were coordinating both babes based on the economic and social value you could .get from each one. Oshay Mr coordinator. You can't get a rich, fine, younger educated lady if You are not in that league or above her.

2) The Girl too knew your motives but is still played along because she wants to get married and having some element of money from her office hustle and knowing that biology and age and her not so educated status would not allow her get a rich, fine, handsome, professional ( do you think that she does not like better thing) She settled for You based on what she could get and forged her age and likely behaviour and pretence to like school to get You as You are the only likely prospect given her situation

Conclusion; You guys are both deceiving yourselves. Just return all she gave You and You guys knock everything. if You marry her, You won't be happy. You are both involved in emotional deceit.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by VanDerWaalforces: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2021
Impecca:
Good day all, am a young man, a graduate who's scared of poverty, marrying liability and not been able to carter for my unborn kids. Am deeply confused on wether to go ahead with my plans of getting married to this lady late next year, I have known her since December 2020. My year of birth is 1991 and she told me she's also '91. Tho she gave me gap of 4months+. But we were both cool and getting along. Until I discover she LIED

She's not a graduate but hardworking. She Sees plenty money due to her job as a cashier at a popular market for marketers and it gave her the leverage. She has helped me financially.. in securing my first car, borrowed me my current phone n several other financial assistances. She owns 6plots of land from the proceeds she get at her workplace. I own just one plot as a public servant of 3years.

The only problem about her is that she is an illiterate and has low self-esteem and a can easily be cowed. OH YES kinda girl. No sense of objectivity and criticism. Who doesn't even know the name of her state governor.

So just last weekend, when I advised her to enroll in one school of health since she has a WAEC result she bought with money and because I know she can't make it through the university even when offered free admission. I discovered her real year of birth is 1989 against the 1991 she told me at d onset. You can't really guess her age though, cos of her moderate body size and yellow skin. Lol

Please I need advise, she has apologized but I am deeply confused if I should let her know my stand towards her. I felt disappointed ND the urge to unrope myself from whatever unwritten understanding I had with her during the time she has helped me.
Please I need your advice

NB: Her two immediate younger siblings are married and could be the reason for her desperation and d love she has shown to me financially.
Dear Impecca, I must be frank with you. U've got no real or true love for this girl. I mean the kind of Love that can sustain marriage if it happens. It's obvious you are attracted to her because of her money. This means that if she losses her job or things turn the other way, the Love will vanish. Pls, marry who you Love because marriage is an eye opener!

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by coolh3ad(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Impecca:

We can only hope and pray she grows academically at 32 going to 33. What will she teach my kids? Is it BODMAS. who will do their assignments??

For real?.....
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by coolh3ad(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Jeremani:

I been think say na advice u dey find, you for tell me say na debate u come do

I Dey tell you!. Na Una get time na..
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by coolh3ad(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2021
mastermaestro:

Selfish you! sad Hey, in most stable marriages, check carefully, there is always only one brainy partner (the wife or the husband). What even stops you from assisting your kids with their assignments? sad
Let me tell you, two equally brilliant people can hardly stay in marriage peacefully. Research what I just told you.

She needs a little brushing. Leave academic papers aside. You should be her tutor. Since she loves you, she will learn things quickly from you. Stop trying to force her back to some school. That's where you will hit a brick wall. Marriage and family take more than school degrees.

Love, patience, tolerance and submission are not taught in the four walls of any school.

You do well sir. Please tell him oooo. Oga OP read this over and over again till it sinks in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Might Block Her (picture) / Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.