Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,859 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly (6351 Views)

What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Day 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
born2loveee:
LoL Omo I never thought I'll try betting until recently. All those punters that drop games steady I feel they are affiliated with them . As in when they drop code thousands of people play and it cut must of the time. But the one they'll play for themselves or few number of people will always work. So they sacrifice people's money for their own win.

Anyway , if you have sporty, betwinner or 1xbet be dropping the code let me be using my data money to play atleast it's better than wasting the money on reading about Yeyebitries all day.
Don't worry I'll be dropping codes. Just follow me. U will win regularly bro
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by born2loveee(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

Don't worry I'll be dropping codes. Just follow me. U will win regularly bro

Done.
But I'm a girl though
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by aktolly54(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

Rollover is the best for starters. I once tried it for someone last month. I opened sportybet for him, he funded it with 50k & my job was to make it 500k & he promised me 50k in return for the 1st withdrawal. I played 1.25 and raised over 600k in less than 14days but he failed in his promises. I only gained a plate of food once and he relocated to where I don't know. Hunger has done me strong thing bro. Right now I never eat since yesterday but I no go beg o. So let me use my brain to help people. God will help me
did you screenshot the 650k you won for the other guy? Want some proof before I condemn that idiot.t . don't know why some human Beeing are like that. Having a appreciateful soul is something
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Jimmieking777(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Let a create a group for this odd mine is 09134298687

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
aktolly54:
did you screenshot the 650k you won for the other guy? Want some proof before I condemn that idiot.t . don't know why some human Beeing are like that. Having a appreciateful soul is something
Yea I did but I'm no longer wit it. It's in d past now
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jimmieking777:
I'll add u

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by aktolly54(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

Yea I did but I'm no longer wit it. It's in d past now
even if just 20k, the guy should have given you but I still want to see proof of the conversation and you will be credible person since its one way thing now. No way we can hear from the other guy
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
aktolly54:
even if just 20k, the guy should have given you but I still want to see proof of the conversation and you will be credible person since its one way thing now. No way we can hear from the other guy
I sold my phone two days ago just to feed and pay my NEPA bills I would have showed u. I felt terrible sir, but we move ahead sir. It won't stop me from helping others if i can. People who know him said he's relocated. I won't judge akwaibom people because of him
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Rickmann: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:
Due to the economic harshness of the country, everyone is now looking for alternative means of making extra legit cash, some because of no jobs(myself) & no income they do fraud which is wrong. Why not play sports betting? Yes there are no sure games I agree but there is a sure way of winning regularly with just 5% risk involved. All you have to do is be disciplined, focused on your goal, be patient & remove greed. Don't put your problems before forecast. Do you know that 5k you can make more than a 100k in just 10days? All you have to do is play a total odds of 1.4 everyday & roll it over consecutively. It can be 1 game, 2 games 3 games but you must stick to the rules. What are the rules you may ask?
1 don't play straight win no matter how sure it looks.
2 stick to the odds total of not more than 1.42
3 remove fear and greed
4 be disciplined & focused
Now someone will ask why haven't I been successful, well truth is hunger made me discover this secret and I will start it as soon as I have money. But for the main time, those of you who will want to do it but don't have the time to forcast, I'll help you. All I want is for you to remember me when you cash out. I will post free 1.4 odds everyday starting from today for the next 10days. U can be 95% sure of winning. Just watch out for my updates on this forum. Thanks
Today's game
Bolton w- score
All sharjaj- score
Northern Ireland 12
Booking code for Betking..FB95B

Do you have a whatsap group or something that people can actually join? It's easier that way.
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rickmann:

Do you have a whatsap group or something that people can actually join? It's easier that way.
No not yet. But I'll do that soon as possible. For now just follow me here and u won't miss anything. I'll post my games before 1pm everyday. Once I create a group u will know. U can also add me on Facebook. Emmanuel Siminialayim
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by teeboila(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
You can add me too.

Mrsimini:

I'll add u
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
teeboila:
You can add me too.

OK I will
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Bishop95(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
+234 915 575 6478 this is my number
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jimmieking777:

Bro you can create it and drop the link here.
Since Op does not have a functional phone at the moment.
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
08028108671 pls add me
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Rickmann: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

No not yet. But I'll do that soon as possible. For now just follow me here and u won't miss anything. I'll post my games before 1pm everyday. Once I create a group u will know. U can also add me on Facebook. Emmanuel Siminialayim

Correct guy.. grin
Thumbs up.
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rickmann:

Correct guy.. grin
Thumbs up.
We are on same side my bro. God will favour us & our December go stew wella

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Dannykool(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:
Due to the economic harshness of the country, everyone is now looking for alternative means of making extra legit cash, some because of no jobs(myself) & no income they do fraud which is wrong. Why not play sports betting? Yes there are no sure games I agree but there is a sure way of winning regularly with just 5% risk involved. All you have to do is be disciplined, focused on your goal, be patient & remove greed. Don't put your problems before forecast. Do you know that 5k you can make more than a 100k in just 10days? All you have to do is play a total odds of 1.4 everyday & roll it over consecutively. It can be 1 game, 2 games 3 games but you must stick to the rules. What are the rules you may ask?
1 don't play straight win no matter how sure it looks.
2 stick to the odds total of not more than 1.42
3 remove fear and greed
4 be disciplined & focused
Now someone will ask why haven't I been successful, well truth is hunger made me discover this secret and I will start it as soon as I have money. But for the main time, those of you who will want to do it but don't have the time to forcast, I'll help you. All I want is for you to remember me when you cash out. I will post free 1.4 odds everyday starting from today for the next 10days. U can be 95% sure of winning. Just watch out for my updates on this forum. Thanks
Today's game
Bolton w- score
All sharjaj- score
Northern Ireland 12
Booking code for Betking..FB95B

Can u create a wahtsapp group and drop d link hia for we who are interested to join. Then lock d group so no one else drop any game except u. Tanx
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dannykool:

Can u create a wahtsapp group and drop d link hia for we who are interested to join. Then lock d group so no one else drop any game except u. Tanx
I will do that soon. But for now pls let's manage this platform. Follow me here & u wont miss anything. I'll post my games before 1pm everyday. U can also add me on Facebook if u want. Thanks
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by AutoChick4U(f): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

The one you posted greened?
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
The one you posted greened?
Remaining one to green. Starts 8:45
It will play. I'm already preparing for tomorrow
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by AutoChick4U(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

All d best..
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by iamademorlar(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
08061218690..please add me to the group
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Vickkymanny: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abeg abeg, I Use God name beg una, make una help this guy abeg!!! I swear if I get I for give am! I swrrrr. The guy toooo get good heart.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Rickmann: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

Amen o
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Rickmann: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

It's actually going well bro..
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Mrsimini(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rickmann:

It's actually going well bro..
Yea man. Tomorrow will be another great day for u all my friends in the business.
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by iamademorlar(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Day1
Done and dusted.... Green issa goal
Day2
We meuve

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by Rickmann: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

Yea man. Tomorrow will be another great day for u all my friends in the business.

Nice one bro..
We move
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by ThePeaceMan(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

Dy arrange the games Weller.

Include country and the league name , so that e go Dy easy for us to find them.

I will try tomorrow game
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by ThePeaceMan(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
iamademorlar:
Day1
Done and dusted.... Green issa goal
Day2
We meuve

Nice one bro

You staked
Re: REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly by femimvp(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
I late to see the game sha
I Don message you on Facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? / Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This / What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.