Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? (1128 Views)

Who Conceived Jesus Christ, The Father Or The Holy Ghost / How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? / COZA: Busola Didn’t Lie About Her Rape – Olotu, Biodun’s Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All these headache because you don't want to obey simple life saving instructions, shey? cheesy
Nope, Because you have not provided evidence
grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
I
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Who employed you before? You were an Agbero under the bridge grin

And no reasonable employs touts! grin so you had no service to render.

Rather God, has directed make none of us make the mistake of employing you. grin grin

grin You are not qualified to provide service! REJECTED! grin grin grin grin
A worshipper of a bastard son of a Hebrew olosho woman grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
orisa37:
Meanwhile I want to ask, how sure are you that you are the legitimate son of your father?

Good question. He is CAIN born by EVE impregnated by The SERPENT.

Serpent real name Satan!
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
orisa37:
Meanwhile I want to ask, how sure are you that you are the legitimate son of your father?

Good question. He is CAIN born by EVE impregnated by The SERPENT.
Even if I am not, my mom didn’t lie that she slept with the Holy Spirit.
No one is worshipping me for my mom’s lies like the bastard called Jesus grin

This one go pain Dtruthspeaker cheesy
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
IA worshipper of a bastard son of a Hebrew olosho woman grin

grin So says son of a A REJECT, Father of Lies! What else are you gonna say? grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin So says son of a A REJECT, Father of Lies! What else are you gonna say? grin grin grin
I don’t worship a god born out of wedlock grin

Pain grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Even if I am not, my mom didn’t lie that she slept with the Holy Spirit.
No one is worshipping me for my mom’s lies like the bastard called Jesus grin

This one go pain Dtruthspeaker cheesy

grin grin hahaha, Your Papa na Liar, dats all.

Case don close. Mumu grin hahaha grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin hahaha, Your Papa na Liar, days all. Case don close. Mumu grin hahaha grin grin grin
I won’t create a new religion like the bastard Jesus and his mother who slept with Herod grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by orisa37: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nah wetin fit make person dey think this way be that. He don Colo.
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
I don’t worship a god born out of wedlock grin

Pain grin

grin see how God's Rejection dey pain you die. Chai, you don turn madman, dey complain upanda! grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by orisa37: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nah wetin fit make person dey think this way be that. He don Colo. He is a Professor from The University of BAUCHI
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin see how God's Rejection dey pain you die. Chai, you don turn madman, dey complain upanda! grin grin grin
This is the kind of embarrassment that you get when you try to present a bastard son of ashawo as god without evidence grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
orisa37:
Nah wetin fit make person dey think this way be that. He don't Colo.

grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin grin. Is it not a saying whom God wants to destroy He first makes mad? grin grin

He suffers from Madmanism! grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
This is the kind of embarrassment that you get when you try to present a bastard son of ashawo as god without evidence grin

grin grin hahahaha grin grin Fool, you are the performer displaying your madness for all to see and leer as we workch how God has made you run mad so easily! grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin hahahaha grin grin Fool, you are the performer displaying your madness for all to see and leer as we workch how God has made you run mad so easily! grin grin grin
Lol, bastard worship.

A god born by Ashawo and organized by a narcissist supergod. Evidence would have saved all the embarrassment cheesy
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
I won’t create a new religion like the bastard Jesus and his mother who slept with Herod grin

Cockroach mess go get religion even before you! grin cheesy grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Lol, bastard worship.

A god born by Ashawo and organized by a narcissist supergod. Evidence would have saved all the embarrassment cheesy

Choi! I never knew REJECTION BY GOD could be so Pain Filled! grin grin

See Pain and Suffering and insanity, packed in one! cheesy grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Cockroach mess go get religion even before you! grin cheesy grin
Why are you abusing me?
Are you pained? cheesy
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Adamgeneral12: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
I mean, it’s possible she probably fornicated and had Jesus out of wedlock. To cover it, she cooked up the story of Holy Spirit.
And now no one knows the actual father of Jesus, Joseph was compelled to accept the bastard into his family because he loved Mary so much.

Na so religion take start o, A possible Bastard that might have been fathered by king Herod became a deity because his mother lied.

To be sincere, this story is more plausible that the Holy Spirit nonsense.

Dtruthspeaker, what do you have to say?
You dey think deep wela

Those Jewish people are more crazy thinkers than you.
Looking at the story of the boy ( Jesus) from pregnancy to a child, from a child to a man, is full miracles.

When I'm searching for something then I come across Baba Olonwere at one prayer mountain.
He said ' the Jews carry Mary and her pregnancy to a bush where there is lions and drop her with a warning that she should not come back to the city.
If truly the pregnancy is from God then God will protect her from those lions but if not she will be eating by lions.
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Choi! I never knew REJECTION BY GOD could be so Pain Filled! grin grin

See Pain and Suffering and insanity, packed in one! cheesy grin grin

I am happy you didn’t deny that Mary was an ashawo grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
I am happy you didn’t deny that Mary was an ashawo grin

No reasonable person hears the words of madmen! grin we just fold our arms in wonder, saying "wow na so person dey mad reach? grin. grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Why are you abusing me?
Are you pained? cheesy

grin You are so mad that you did not see that I did not abuse you! grin grin hahaha grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You are so mad that you did not see that I did not abuse you! grin grin hahaha grin
All these abuse because I refuse to worship a god born out of wedlock?

Religious intolerance grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Haba, Because I don’t think an olosho gave birth to a god? grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Haba, Because I don’t think an olosho gave birth to a god? grin

grin No! The other commenters have told you, it is because they are in wonder of what version of madness this speech cometh from! grin grin

I 'love' "I do not want God people" they challenge me! And I love confrontations. grin grin grin. But when they go mad, whoow! I love seeing mad atheists. grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
All these abuse because I refuse to worship a god born out of wedlock?

Religious intolerance grin

Op Cit! grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Op Cit! grin
Eyah, Sorry grin
The bastard god will comfort you grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin No! The other commenters have told you, it is because they are in wonder of what version of madness this speech cometh from! grin grin

I 'love' "I do not want God people" they challenge me! And I love confrontations. grin grin grin. But when they go mad, whoow! I love seeing mad atheists. grin grin
All the insult because there’s no evidence for olosho giving birth to a bastard god grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Eyah, Sorry grin
The bastard god will comfort you grin

grin You who has been wailing and crying and lamenting while I have been having a beautiful time with you? grin grin Surely, you are mad! grin grin grin

Please eh, don't forget to bring up more insanities let us workch! grin grin hehehe grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
All the insult because there’s no evidence for olosho giving birth to a bastard god grin

grin Reasonable people do not deal with Madmen! Madmen are free entertainment! grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Reasonable people do not deal with Madmen! Madmen are free entertainment! grin grin grin
thats not evidence that Mary the olosho slept with Holy Spirit to give birth to a bastard
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
thats not evidence that Mary the olosho slept with Holy Spirit to give birth to a bastard

grin Madman is asking about evidence, wey my stick! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Humans, We're Programmed To Be "Logical" In Our Thinking. / Download International Eagles Conference 2023 Messages With Apostle Arome Osayi / Strictly For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.