Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? (28495 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Drella(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
jojothaiv:

Manchi,
Disembark from that capping..

Give us solution.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Prosmobi: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
teemac01:

give us update on the outcome and if it is land transferred by birth right and ur old man did not build anything on it...bros no pun intended...but u might want to free that land...especially if na igbo man ur uncle be...
the land was given to my dad by community together with my uncles own but they finished selling theirs,now they are trepassing...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Prosmobi: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
teemac01:

give us update on the outcome and if it is land transferred by birth right and ur old man did not build anything on it...bros no pun intended...but u might want to free that land...especially if na igbo man ur uncle be...
the land was given to us by the community together with my uncles own now they're trepassing.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by hardbody: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
oz4real83:
Sack your lawyer immediately. You said the case was already in court which means that you already have a lawyer fighting the case for you in court. But still, your uncles are still trespassing on a land that the case is already in court and your lawyer is doing nothing about it!!!. This isn't normal, either your lawyer is clueless or he has taken some cash from your uncles without your knowledge.

Bam reasoning. Dope.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Prosmobi: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
frozen70:

Are your kins men not aware if yes, what has the villagers done about it

Is it land in the village which your Dad inherited or the ones he bought with his money

Does it meanthat the said land doesn't have documents to back you guys up
na those land wey community dey share give each family but my don sell their own finish.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Prosmobi: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
fotadmowmend:

First, go there when no one can see u and place a banner "not for sale on them all" then get a lawyer
Alright.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by AmeLonRo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Call your family.
Call the people who want to sell it to order.
Inform the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oBRcOcvFI
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Prosmobi: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
ekineme:
Op forget all these people advising you to go confrontational.
Wisdom is profitable to direct; Use your head, they are scenarios where the physical approach works but that's if you are battling less devil, use your tongue and count your teeth.
For me I will advise silent approach,be unpredictable,say nothing,do nothing,let them continue guessing, try and get much documents as evidence, choose your fight wisely and your timing.
When it's time to strike, show no mercy and you will laugh last. But if you do "gragra"now, Hmm they might send you to go and meet your father, remember the heart of men are desperately wicked and when greed is involved men know no limit.
That is, if you are not the greedy one In The story oo, because we only heard one side of the story.
i love this...that's why my dad and i are very careful.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Prosmobi: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kay25:
Abegi when it is the issue of property you need to be wise and exercise caution..Please and please don't let one useless uncle that has of future waste your life ..At the same time try to defend your father's heritage but u gat be strong so that they don't waste u but I pray for u that no harm will come near u
i'm trying to defend at the same time careful too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by jojothaiv(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

Give us solution.
Ekineme has it, man.

Ekineme captured 'The 48 Laws Of Power' brilliantly..
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by cromz(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
Goodevening NairaLanders. Please, which law enforcement agency can i report my uncles to... They have been trespassing on my father's land even when the case is in court.
Go to court and seek an injunction preventing your uncle from entering the property
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Kay25(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
yes please do I did defend my father's property at a time but thank God say I get God and was strong they almost got me mad
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by impeccablephili: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
Goodevening NairaLanders. Please, which law enforcement agency can i report my uncles to... They have been trespassing on my father's land even when the case is in court.
Good evening OP, you don't need to waste your money on getting a Lawyer. Just go to your state ministry of justice with your mum, ask for the office of Anthony General and Public Trustee(AG&PT). Explain what you are passing through, your uncles will be arrested any of your dad's properties they have sold will be recovered.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Kay25(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
one thing to add as long as it is out of the integrity of your heart in defending your father's heritage even your late father won't sleep in heaven to watch them do you harm
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by sirkaebs: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na question? Kill them.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Freelane33(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wickedness sha full this nigeria sha
Prosmobi:
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Burruchaga71(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kill him
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by SATANlST: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
u no dey break person head?
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by gafaardy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Consult a lawyer
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Drella(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I swear

Dem no dey even show up

Even when dem dey sell family land, even if I no dey there, my share is always equal to that of the rest.

Wetin go con sup if your uncles trespass?
No be say I wan doubt you oh,I just wan sabi.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Stephenofu: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Get a property lawyer

Just so you know the best way to save your money is USDT
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Kingisibor: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kill him
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Khallicopyro: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's not as if I'm trying to ill-advice you or something. In my case, my dad died when I was just 3. These uncles, very disgusting things, made my mum go through hell while raising my sister and I all by herself. Growing up and 'knowing whatsup' I declared war. I shot one of them on his buttocks. The rest ran away from home and started sending people to come beg me. Since then my mum and I have total control of everything.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Ynix(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
What does the will says, first and foremost go on a series of fasting and prayers ensure you spoil all their demonic and devilish plans by prayers. Tell God to hand over to then problems that they won't have time to do other things except they repent.
Then get a good lawyer that is about your age range in your network of friend to sue them for trespassing.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Am only here to confirm the location it happened but I was disappointed cos I know this is what our people are good in doing
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by dominique(f): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
I remember a case my mum gisted me about one of her CoE course mates back in the early 80s when teachers were trained for free and even got monthly stipends. One day mid-semester, he suddenly started packing to return to the east. Why? Because he got message that his uncles were already encroaching on his father's land and might soon take over it. All attempts to discourage him from going fell on deaf ears, at least he should end the semester before travelling but he remained adamant. He left to fight for his father's land and he was never seen or heard from again. There was no GSM or easy access to phones then, nobody knew where to locate him. They went on to graduate the next year and nobody heard from him still. This was someone that prided himself as the first person to earn post secondary school education in his family but never got to graduate. Dragging property with evil, desperate people especially if you have no physical or spiritual backup ends in tragedy most times. Hustle and aquire your own property, nobody will drag it with you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Drella(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Khallicopyro:
It's not as if I'm trying to ill-advice you or something. In my case, my dad died when I was just 3. These uncles, very disgusting things, made my mum go through hell while raising my sister and I all by herself. Growing up and 'knowing whatsup' I declared war. I shot one of them on his buttocks. The rest ran away from home and started sending people to come beg me. Since then my mum and I have total control of everything.

Hope you get jazz sha lol
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Drella(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
jojothaiv:

Ekineme has it, man.

Ekineme captured 'The 48 Laws Of Power' brilliantly..

Confirmed!
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Uncle96(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:

I know this is definitely an igbo thing, I dont know u but I'm 80% sure ure from the east
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Drella(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
dominique:
I remember a case my mum gisted me about one of her CoE course mates back in the early 80s when teachers were trained for free and even got monthly stipends. One day mid-semester, he suddenly started packing to return to the east. Why? Because he got message that his uncles were already encroaching on his father's land and might soon take over it. All attempts to discourage him from going fell on deaf ears, at least he should end the semester before travelling but he remained adamant. He left to fight for his father's land and he was never seen or heard from again. There was no GSM or easy access to phones then, nobody knew where to locate him. They went on to graduate the next year and nobody heard from him still. This was someone that prided himself as the first person to earn post secondary school education in his family but never got to graduate. Dragging property with evil, desperate people especially if you have no physical or spiritual backup ends in tragedy most times. Hustle and aquire your own property, nobody will drag it with you.

It's a good advice.But it won't be easy to adhere to especially if the worth of the property is on the high side.

If my father has a property onthe island and some uncles want to raise their ugly heads...they should sha prepare their will first.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by bellotaofeek: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Let him go n ***** your dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.