Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? (28496 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Reucy(f): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Your lawyer should have filed a restraining order (Injunction) over the property pending the determination of the suit.
Approach the lawyer handling it and explain to him.
Get the police to arrest your uncles when next you see them on the land.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Iykmann(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
How are we sure your father is the rightful owner since you said the case is in court. Don't come online to deceive people about what they don't know.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by supereagle(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
Goodevening NairaLanders. Please, which law enforcement agency can i report my uncles to... They have been trespassing on my father's land even when the case is in court.

Go and get caveat emptor. A lawyer can guide you on it.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Joseph08(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Put red oil in a calabash with kolanut and 2 native eggs inside then put it on land.

Come back and tell me the outcome cool
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by doncurrent(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
Goodevening NairaLanders. Please, which law enforcement agency can i report my uncles to... They have been trespassing on my father's land even when the case is in court.

Work with bank managers and assume ur father took loan from the bank and the bank want to sell his property......consult a bank manager ...work the plan out ..that should lay them off the property ...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Torylanez(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Your uncle na proper Nigerian

1. Looking at every chance to loot
2. Stealing and corrupt mindset
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Ladylawyer(f): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Get a court injunction to stop them from selling the land until a judgement has been passed. I am so sorry for what you are going through, nobody should go through this. Thank God for the kind of uncle i have.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by brandsoncharlie: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:
Leave them. Let them sell.
It's your father's sweat.
You will acquire your own soon.
Shit happens, Life goes on
What if that land can be sold to further his education and that of his siblings?
I know a man whose plot of land was priced 60 million naira he refused to sell but choose to leave for his children.
That money can employ good numbers of unemployed youth with no job if put to good use.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Alvino1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kindly inform the Court of the said trespass on the res... Your lawyer can also seek for an injunction na to restrain anybody from further trespass on the said property....
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Nicklaus619(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
BAZ001:
Oga stop disturbing us here
Case dey court u dey come nairaland to ask us how to stop your uncle from trespassing.
We be police or lawyer ?
You dey find who go tell u to go meet babalawo or one spirit to dey slap anybody that comes near your land ?

Mad oh, i don laugh belle dey pain me grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Justiceleague1: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:
You deserve serious koboko....
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Smile4mee01: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Prosmobi:

What I am about to say may sound off.

But please let it go, it's easy to want to fight for your right and this and that. Once families are so engrossed in land and the matter don dey court. It's not worth fighting over. I know it's hard, but that's where Men are found. in hard and tough situations.

I had no inheritance from my dad, today I have assets and have built my mother a house she lives in now.

Nothing is more important than your wellbeing and those your dad left behind.

Let it slide.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by cowmanager2000: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Prosmobi:

If you love yourself and still want to be ‘alive’
Relocate and run for your life .. (it sound crazy) but that’s the Nigeria of today.

The ‘snake’ despite poisonous, do you see it bite everyone he sees? That’s wisdom. You don’t engage in every battle despite you have the chance of winning
*Nigerian kill for as low as 10k they sell human being for 20k..
*You live to fight another day

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by elijahozzy(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Prosmobi:

Guy no dey mumu go and write in quote “Beward of 419” “this house is not for sale” thank me later
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Freelane33(m): 1:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Pluck his two eyes . Case close . You can’t sell what you can’t see
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:50am On Nov 13, 2021
It also happened to me he sold my father's cars claiming he only want to borrow the money to run his own business then pay back later bt till today still wondering around begging for aims

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Caseless: 2:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Prosmobi:
keep your eyes wide open too and be spiritually fortified. It's a battle you can win if you're determined,
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Lexusgs430: 3:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Prosmobi:

No allow dem kill you because of land o ........ Some people can be evil.........
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by emmycrafty(m): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2021
ruggedtimi:
omo Dem no born any uncle to trespass for my popcy land

Lolz....peson wey dey spit for air ...is invariably spitting on himself ...be properly guarded
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Gunayo(m): 4:01am On Nov 13, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't bother yet, just get all the evidences and present in court. Choose your battles wisely and reduce the chances of having encounters with them outside the court processes because of your safety . The wheel of justice may grind slowly but it will eventually work in your favour. Pray that God should touch their hearts too so they won't continue on their perilous path.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Thank you for this comment. God will send helpers to you in times of need in Jesus name. This kind of comment will not have many likes because of the perveseness of this generation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Tengi: 4:27am On Nov 13, 2021
Get an injunction restraining them from doing any sale pending determination of the suit and if they eventually sell it, seek an order annulling the sale while you join the new buyers as co defendants
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by West2019(m): 4:34am On Nov 13, 2021
BAZ001:
Oga stop disturbing us here
Case dey court u dey come nairaland to ask us how to stop your uncle from trespassing.
We be police or lawyer ?
You dey find who go tell u to go meet babalawo or one spirit to dey slap anybody that comes near your land ?
you get bad mouth

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by West2019(m): 4:36am On Nov 13, 2021
if you need strong man let me know the case is close . your uncle no get 5 head .its a language of understanding
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by chris51(f): 5:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Divoc19:

What do you mean by leave them?
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by newoffer: 5:45am On Nov 13, 2021
When my inlaw died, his younger brother want to lay claim to his property. The children single handedly banish him from the village. Born pikin wey fit break bottle no be sin.
kenzysmith:
Na wa for you o organized your friends make una carry battle axe borrow gun from police make una wear black and black make sure say u carry your ugly friends o! Then go google aye slangs for google send am as SMS give am at night that kind11:30
The next day make you and your friends burst in house
grin
If he no handle over every single documents of your father give u.
Them he is a wizard carry d matter go church cheesy

On a serious note ajebutter is a sin. If u be full time street you for dome do that man strong
I don't mind to murder my own blood for if he wan cheat me for property matter sad

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by frozen70(f): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Prosmobi:
na those land wey community dey share give each family but my don sell their own finish.

I under now, it's time to report to the kins men of your community
They must have a leader and make sure you go with your mother, both of you have to talk to them
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Khallicopyro: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Drella:

Hope you get jazz sha lol
Na God get power sha but I know wetin dem know
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by prettysassygirl(f): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Prosmobi:
I doubt they can sell the lands if the case is in court
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by YourFavorite21(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2021
As strong man wey I be, them neva born the idiot wey go come drag my father's property with me, if they try am they go collectgrin
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by YourFavorite21(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
It also happened to me he sold my father's cars claiming he only want to borrow the money to run his own business then pay back later bt till today still wondering around begging for aims
and you allowed him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.