Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? (28499 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by christistruth01: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
Goodevening NairaLanders. Please, which law enforcement agency can i report my uncles to... They have been trespassing on my father's land even when the case is in court.

Get a Court Order or injunction forbidding them from selling the Property

Also Write " This House is not for Sale " all over the Property.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Sterope(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
No. He is not going to do that.
ChiefOlabowla:
My brother let me advise you. Allow them sell the land. You go buy your own. E get why

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by SuperbCrown: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
Goodevening NairaLanders. Please, which law enforcement agency can i report my uncles to... They have been trespassing on my father's land even when the case is in court.
apply for LA and file for an injection restraining your uncle from doing so. You can send email to jideade99@gmail.com he can be of help to you
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by kenzysmith: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:
Leave them. Let them sell.
It's your father's sweat.
You will acquire your own soon.
Shit happens, Life goes on
a
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
use the pistol
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by jojothaiv(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lilchilz:
Organise a family meeting including your uncles.

Make sure it’s somewhere private.

Gun no too cost and grenades. When they don show bomb all of them and the case is settled
Manchi,
Disembark from that capping..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Sterope(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Get a diligent lawyer! Do away with your old one of you can.

Prosmobi:

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Samuelriano1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:
Leave them. Let them sell. It's your father's sweat. You will acquire your own soon. Shit happens, Life goes on
if it was you blood, will you say the same thing you just said
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by cownobygo: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin
Prosmobi:
go make Nigeria Army your friend as soon as possible carry like 10 soldier go you will see how every things go solve grin
Prosmobi:
go make Nigeria Army your friend as soon as possible carry like 10 soldier go you will see how every things go solve

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by ogomilekan: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
First, go there when no one can see u and place a banner "not for sale on them all" then get a lawyer

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Lamasta(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:
Seems you're wife to one of the uncles ba

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:

Pathetic
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by dododawa1: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Collect GENERAL in soilder and SAN as lawyer in house,go to bed with your eye close.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Juanmike(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ask Chiwetelu Agu for tips.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Same entitled mentality we complaining about
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:
You mumu

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by benqo01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Op If you like your life run away from that land,your life is more precious don't worry hustle and get yours.If you no the number of people been killed cause of land matter you will take a step back this one your uncle is even involved Abeg becareful.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:

Are your kins men not aware if yes, what has the villagers done about it

Is it land in the village which your Dad inherited or the ones he bought with his money

Does it meanthat the said land doesn't have documents to back you guys up
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by ekineme: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Op forget all these people advising you to go confrontational.
Wisdom is profitable to direct; Use your head, they are scenarios where the physical approach works but that's if you are battling less devil, use your tongue and count your teeth.
For me I will advise silent approach,be unpredictable,say nothing,do nothing,let them continue guessing, try and get much documents as evidence, choose your fight wisely and your timing.
When it's time to strike, show no mercy and you will laugh last. But if you do "gragra"now, Hmm they might send you to go and meet your father, remember the heart of men are desperately wicked and when greed is involved men know no limit.
That is, if you are not the greedy one In The story oo, because we only heard one side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Kay25(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abegi when it is the issue of property you need to be wise and exercise caution..Please and please don't let one useless uncle that has of future waste your life ..At the same time try to defend your father's heritage but u gat be strong so that they don't waste u but I pray for u that no harm will come near u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
ruggedtimi:
omo Dem no born any uncle to trespass for my popcy land
I swear

Dem no dey even show up

Even when dem dey sell family land, even if I no dey there, my share is always equal to that of the rest.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Joe991: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
I don't know if you are an igbo man but if you are,you should table it to your kindred meeting first, secondly to NDI-OHA of your community
The sad truth is courts don't determine land issues in Igbo land
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ask the gods ,I believe they have a solution for you. . . Buh make sure u no Bleep woman bfore u enter the shrine oo!!!!
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by David160(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:
go to court and get an injunction restraining them from interfering with the subject matter of the suit, pending the determination of the case.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by jamesversion: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:

Kill them all. Simple.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Thesaint141(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divoc19:

Oil dey ur head.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Chummynoni(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
@OP. Be kiaful. In as much as yoruba believes that mi o le wa ku, o le je oye ile baba e, I would advise you to be extremely careful because of these idiots can do and undo. Na person wey de alive dey enjoy property o. Goodluck to you bro.
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Sleekfingers: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prosmobi:

What a ridiculous question......but said, the case is already in court.....why bothering yourself...... tell your lawyer about what's currently happening on the land......accept your lawyer na charge and bail lawyer......you better find another lawyer.....

Where is the land situated?
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Labadi69: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
chatinent:
Put a “this land is not for sell” on it.

You can mould a cement bag of blocks there.

Brighter Grammar highly recommended angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by Emeka511(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Them no de carry land matter for head.
People go die and land go still remain... Just be Careful I am a living witness..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? by bobbiiee: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Go to the fm station at ltv 8 at agindingbi (Lateef Jakande road) if your uncles are based in lagos. There is a program called " mogbejomide". Go explain your side of the story. They will invite you and your uncle to a live session on radio.

Google people's court nigeria. They also attend to such matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.