Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? (3281 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Tezzi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Baba oya help me with ₦5k make dis xmass gel small for me 2190283917 UBA God bless
HenryDion:
At the age of 27, it's as if I've achieved that which many are struggling for daily.

The funny aspect is, I'm not as happy as I imagined it.

This isn't how I envisioned success to be.

Was it overhyped?

I can get whatever I want, and this has made me lose the taste of life in general.

There's no challenge...

Everything now seems too easy and boring

Those who finally became financially free, where did you find your motivation to keep enjoying life?

Especially when there's no thrill, challenges, no hustling?

Have been considering going back to school, for a second degree.

Will it give me that sense of challenge?

How do you enjoy life when you can get whatever you want without looking at the price tag?
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by johnsonmartina6(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
this ome just wan make mouth,, you say you get money and you no sabi enjoy,, something is wrong with your life,, lie kill u,, only 10m way i manage make,, i see say life too sweet
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by johnsonmartina6(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
HenryDion:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no won laugh abeg

cheesy grin ;Dno,,the guy drink dry gin,, forgive and forget
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by johnsonmartina6(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mcslize:

What's your net worth? Let's start from there.
forgive and forgive,, na sapa make am dey reasom like this
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Give to the poor around you, pay someone's hospital bills, donate to orphanages and prisons. You'll have an inner satisfaction second to none... and it never gets boring, believe me cool
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
HenryDion:
At the age of 27, it's as if I've achieved that which many are struggling for daily.

Was it overhyped?

I can get whatever I want, and this has made me lose the taste of life in general.

There's no challenge...

Those who finally became financially free, where did you find your motivation to keep enjoying life?

How do you enjoy life when you can get whatever you want without looking at the price tag?
abeg support my ministry
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by gerizzim: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2021
share ur Xmas wit me so we both bcom happy access0033234367imoudume
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by 2braithe: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Lol this blogger sef dey follow call himself rich
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by yunqdady: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
this ome just wan make mouth,, you say you get money and you no sabi enjoy,, something is wrong with your life,, lie kill u,, only 10m way i manage make,, i see say life too sweet
Benin yahoo boy
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nwaotu10(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Boss, please help me.
I'm struggling to buy the necessary tools I'd be needing to Kickstart a skill I acquired. Please?
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Pelumar(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2021
Help me get rich too bro seriously I'll not snitch
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by FManager(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Want a challenge date a wicked typical Nigerian girl.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2021
yunqdady:

Benin yahoo boy
try dey get sence na,, na only Yahoo dey bring money
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Kaymicheal852: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=HenryDion post=107561499]At the age of 27, it's as if I've achieved that which many are struggling for daily.

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

I know you’re born with a sliver spoon because a 27 years old young man can’t have it all yet ,unless you’re a footballer or a musician

You might actually have few house and fleets of cars but that’s not the pinnacle of success it’s just your own definition of success

Anyway I’ll like to to be on your contact list and a business associate will be better ,if there is any way we can gain from each other

09053152303 ,kindly contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by yunqdady: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
try dey get sence na,, na only Yahoo dey bring money
Na una only trade for Benin be that.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by johnsonmartina6(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2021
yunqdady:

Na una only trade for Benin be that.
okay,, u way get better trade, `we hear,, mame u leave me
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Franktom247(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2021
Do giveaway abeg bros start to impact for here
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by yunqdady: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Tezzi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Boss do Christmas for me na
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by mediainc: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
He who finds no passion in life, will never have a fulfilled life. Find your passion in the simple things.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by blessed2share: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

You raised many issues but let me clarify ahead that I don't have all the answers and this is just my personal opinion and outlook about life.
1. Success and happiness are personal and relative. They tend to be overhyped if you don't have your personal definitions for these. From what you have written above, it doesn't sound like you're as rich as Dangote or Otedola but you are smart enough to acknowledge that you have tried for yourself.

2. The bible says that a man's life does not consist in the abundance of things which he possesses. Some other folks also said life is not measured by what we have but what we have been able to give. Try giving more, Not for clout chasing or to people that need it to oppress others or to people that you owe or to people that you are hoping will repay you at some point down the line. Try going to the local market and pay double for what the poor market woman is asking. Pay for the random person that is pricing and haggling like his/her price depends on it. Give the beggar a 500 naira or 1000 naira note when he was only expecting a 100 naira note. Help that relative that has almost given up hope. board a keke in your area and pay for all the passengers.

3. Talking about challenges/motivation - what line of business are you into? Have you reached the pinnacle of your career? What about expansion projects for your company? To me, that sounds like some challenge you may want to explore. You already mentioned additional degree - excellent idea.

4. Above all, take a step back and identify things that your heart would have loved to do and try to do them. This is not to encourage a lascivious lifestyle but rather to do the simple things of life that you may have desire but unable to accomplish when you didn't have enough money.

2 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Deathtk: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
You can enjoy your life if you do what makes you happy. Like me game makes me happy, discover your happiness. I wish you could help me start up a business.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aiit
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
blessed2share:

You raised many issues but let me clarify ahead that I don't have all the answers and this is just my personal opinion and outlook about life.
1. Success and happiness are personal and relative. They tend to be overhyped if you don't have your personal definitions for these. From what you have written above, it doesn't sound like you're as rich as Dangote or Otedola but you are smart enough to acknowledge that you have tried for yourself.

2. The bible says that a man's life does not consist in the abundance of things which he possesses. Some other folks also said life is not measured by what we have but what we have been able to give. Try giving more, Not for clout chasing or to people that need it to oppress others or to people that you owe or to people that you are hoping will repay you at some point down the line. Try going to the local market and pay double for what the poor market woman is asking. Pay for the random person that is pricing and haggling like his/her price depends on it. Give the beggar a 500 naira or 1000 naira note when he was only expecting a 100 naira note. Help that relative that has almost given up hope. board a keke in your area and pay for all the passengers.

3. Talking about challenges/motivation - what line of business are you into? Have you reached the pinnacle of your career? What about expansion projects for your company? To me, that sounds like some challenge you may want to explore. You already mentioned additional degree - excellent idea.

4. Above all, take a step back and identify things that your heart would have loved to do and try to do them. This is not to encourage a lascivious lifestyle but rather to do the simple things of life that you may have desire but unable to accomplish when you didn't have enough money.
And I'm definitely bookmarking this one!
Only reading the first paragraph speaks volumes. Truly, there is more to life than material gains. The Bible is correct
. I will come back to read through later in the night.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Bobcygan: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=Cindy222 post=108610020]Be a blessing to the life of others,touch the lives of people positively,be their answered prayer.....Believe me,the smiles on their faces and the changes you're gonna make in their lives,will give you happiness and a kind of fulfillment.

100% I concur, the only sure way to be happy is not keeping the money for yourself.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by ogbutony(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dear friend
Join a rotary club near you and experience the happiness and fulfillment that comes with giving.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2022
blessed2share:

Greetings Sir. Pls can I get some loan assistance from you? Can I send a mail? Sorry for the inconveniencing. I just pray God touches your heart to give a listening ear.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Jbosss(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Bros o, abeg gimme your money so that your life go exciting
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Shagbatshagba: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2022
you can enjoy life by being a giver 2097191559 uba

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife / Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.