Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. (1843 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
What is this all about? You can't be wicked and pretending not to be to your partner as well as your unborn child. I pray you won't use your child if you later have one in future for ritual.
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bimpe29:
What is this all about? You can't be wicked and pretending not to be to your partner as well as your unborn child. I pray you won't use your child if you later have one in future for ritual.
Which one is wicked? The gal also wants go about the child.... they are like birds of the same feather. undecided
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by dontrulee: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:

I never said I am marrying her and I don't want the child

But you can bang her raw. You're doing the action but you don't want the consequence, you're not wise at all
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by peedeeasobie(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:
Let me cut the story short.....

My girlfriend called me yesterday night that she is pregnant for me. She said she can't keep it because she is not ready to be a mother..
The thing now is that I am very happy she doesn't want to keep it because it is really hard for a child to grow without a father. So how do I act like I am pained without making her change her mind and not paying for the abortion either.

No advice for beasts...
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
The thing now is that I am very happy she doesn't want to keep it because it is really hard for a child to grow without a father.

Just imagine the effontry you have, if only your mother had aborted you, this girl won't be pushed to do such a thing, i believe she's as stupid also, but God why
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Collins4u1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah na u go win amosu of the year
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
The thing now is that I am very happy she doesn't want to keep it because it is really hard for a child to grow without a father.

Just imagine the effontry you have, if only your mother had aborted you, this girl won't be pushed to do such a thing, i believe she's as stupid also, but God why

Nonsense
If only her mother aborted her I probably won't be posting this
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2021
This op don kill himself b4 baby land..why did you say without father na?
Guy do what you think is right..
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by yuping(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They are the majority in this world, and the sooner you realize and accept that, you will continue fuming over the meaningless. undecided
I'm always avoiding them and stay as far as possible.
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Check next door I got no advice, won't partake in the murdering of innocent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betway Is A Scam. They Change your Won Ticket. / As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? / Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.