Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million (38739 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Vinnie2000(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmm..
Wahala!
Food don land for our Naija Ladies wen dey Carry diz Tuface/Annie/Tonto/Kpokpogri Matter for head.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by izubext007: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Episode 2
Life it's self is season film

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by LollySeaSide: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kucoin:
Las las na still 2baba money go bail them.
More like his device of mass penetration.
A week with Pero, and they'll settle out of court.

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
More like indirectly asking the baby daddy for #500MN but through his wife.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by RPG2020(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Part 2 loading grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
You mean Annie Macaul
ay's co-wife?

O I tire oooo as I see Pero and her lawyer served Annie Idibia and her husband notice. Who nor go fear fear na
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Bamzyriches451: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mmmm
Make we see how e go be na
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Mummiesgirls4(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pero nah craz woman I can see
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Pataricatering(f): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Think9ja:
For a woman to have two kids for a man she's never been married to is the epitome of loose morals

Asin, the morals is nonexistent.

pls what would you call tubabas morals?

6 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Basicend: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
She dey vex say she no succeed scatter the home.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by wallrichy: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are right there. Kolewerk, NADA kolewerk......that amount is even too minimal, however, Pero should just forgive the stupid Annie for Tuface sake cos if that suit dragged into activation. It still Tuface money Annie go drop....Pero is more descent and more loving to Tuface than this Annie in my own opinion.

pocohantas:
Annie should include Pero in her Instagram apology o. You can’t drag her finish, you and 2face will na use her to settle.

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

You have to finish this virtuousness. angry

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by anambraamaka: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ah ah why naw
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Franking: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good. Action should always have consequences.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Starz825(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

It means whether they remain married or not, it is well. Tuface is quite a manipulative person, you have to give him that. Check out everyone he has had issues with, Blackface, Annie and Brymo…he thrives on the fact that he is gentle to come out unscathed. If someone else has has that much issues with close associates, people would begin to question their supposed gentility, but not Tuface, he can do no wrong. His fans will buy the matter and finish the accuser. All he would do is drop one mumu quote on his IG story. cheesy

You see all these quiet men? fear them. They will deal with you, gaslight you, you will rant, but na them everybody go dey pity. My heart goes out to Annie, she can’t win this one. She should just suck it up and hopefully they work it out privately.
Little wonder he nicknamed himself *Tuface*..more of a Two-faced person.... Gentle but manipulative

7 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by DEMZEE(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
advanceDNA:

U go like fight...!!
Someone cannot even call you name play play.

She b big fool na
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by dalass(f): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
zicoraads:
Isokay. cheesy cheesy

Pero also deserves a public apology. Annie practically set the social media mob on her and her family. You can't do all of that, turn around to apologise, and leave Pero out of the apology.

But Pero sef, I know this is just to prove a point. To show Annie who's boss. grin

And of.course, màke some dough out of it grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by vinceyinnovation: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please what is law suit?

Does it mean law dey wear suit of 500m..?

Hmmn...law suit cost o...

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Newboss(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Annie should include Pero in her Instagram apology o. You can’t drag her finish, you and 2face will na use her to settle.

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

That Annie na one very shity manipulative human being. Annie was not even 2face's first. She was just one of the long list of hoes and baby mamas that he has been with. He pity am marry am, she come dey zuzu like African witch

She dey lucky say na one yeye simp like 2face she marry.

5 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by hedonido: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

Exactly. That's why I like Pero's 'legal' approach. She's probably the biggest victim of Annie's indiscretion, but yet she was not included in the list of apology beneficiaries. If na me I go sue Annie for N10 billion.

6 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by MoneyTrees(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
Pero should getat. Giving birth to three kids for a man and not worthy to be wifed. Even her useless boyfriend can’t marry her too.

Shameless whoreee!!
I'm not impressed
A challenge: You & Pero who's more marriageable ?
I'm gonna do an incision rt now so I can bet my balls, liver & kidney on Pero While I'm smoking & waiting for the polls results.
I'd damn straight Right away marry her infront of 10 thousand audience...

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by barcaboi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
Pero should getat. Giving birth to three kids for a man and not worthy to be wifed. Even her useless boyfriend can’t marry her too.

Shameless whoreee!!
So the man that got her back pregnant isn’t the LovePeddler; attack the less popular woman init

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by femi4: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

Seconded
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by gasparpisciotta: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
To be honest, Pero deserves to be included in the apologies list.

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by ElderE(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tu baba money na em she wan make them squander so
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by baggioni: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin women and their issues
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by lildonn222: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
That nigger was for real when he said he's '2face'

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by MrMcJay(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Words have consequences, social media posts have repercussions.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Rooneyx(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
2 stupid women, no get time for nonsense news. Abeg next
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Body don pepper am because she couldn't pull them apart. Hahahahaaaa...

5h million my foot!

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by TemmyT002(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) / Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.