Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million (38740 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by floss(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Altrarecords:

Dude you do realize Annie was with 2face before he blew up right?

No be today something o
It's not about who was with who at the beginning, it's about having absolute peace. You can ask 2face if he ever enjoyed that, because he has been avoiding bringing his family to the public front?...he did Annie a big favor because she has grown to be a force in the industry even promoted to an "A" actor before her peers in the industry, all thanks to answering "Idibia". Didn't she see that 2face has something for good pussy right from the beginning before she came into the marriage?... she should know better, Pero and other women will always be there, you cannot marry a womanizer and expect faithfulness and absence of cheating.
Annie Idibia needs to be tutored on how to share a man... precisely a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by DOTian: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
texazzpete:

The ignorance i see on this matter, eh?

2face met Annie before Pero...in fact he started dating her well before she turned 18 and na him disvirgin am sef.
So all these paid revisionist history that is coming up that the Pero has a bigger claim to 2face no make sense.

Yes, he had the kids before she agreed to marry him. But the clown went to church and court and signed a legal agreement to marry her. Their wedding certificate no get anything like 'co-wife' there.

Maybe 2face can convert to Islam and marry the Pero lady as second wife. But for now, na only one wife e get.

I can't see the point you are struggling to make.. You guys like arguing for the sake of noise.. What's it that's not very clear here?
What's your point really? That because he was the first to date her, he must be stuck with her? Or ok, he married her and because of that, if he's starts acting funny, a behavioral trend he has displayed before while they dated, they lady should shout herself hoarse? You thought the marriage was some sort of epiphany? He automatically became a changed man? It's silly really, how you guys create pigeon holes and want others to be forced in there, when you can't stand such.

I mean, if I'm the person about to get married to another person and the person I want to marry has had several children from not one! But different women while we dated, I need nobody to tell me what could happen. They were dating, actively, yet, Tuface was busy impregnating all sorts of women right, left and center! As wrong and morally unacceptable as that was, she went ahead with the marriage and got herself all the benefits that came with being a superstars wife!

That gotten, she's now shouting herself hoarse about Tufaces clandestine moves with the other mothers of his children! Isn't that funny!? Be realistic! He has proven to you in practical terms that he's not the type you can trust on such issues! Having kids with different women and with their mothers in different parts of the world, you already know he will be visiting them once in a while to see his kids! Connect your dots and cross your damned Ts if you want to avoid HBP!!! It's what it's.. He cheats.. You showed you can tolorate that! Find a way to tolorate that now in peace or leave the marriage....
But spare us of the dramas.. It was avoidable really...

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by aswani(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Which mumu sanity? Was he sane when he fathered about nine kids from three different women (within the same period) and married one when the other was heavily pregnant?

Tuface is not a victim. He has started this drama and he should stay and settle it. Typing #OneLove on Instagram would not fix this one. You are imagining the repeated verbal abuse, but not the repeated emotional abuse. Two of them are dealing with themselves and rightly so.

I can’t be so sure he is sleeping with Pero, at least we haven’t seen any evidence yet. But his sisters were calling same Pero their first wife as at last month when she claimed to have visited Nigeria with her boyfriend.

Annie should remain there. They must finish this their Disney love story. cheesy

Sister pocohantas, I only disagreed with you about Annie being gaslighted, that he is fathering whoever (which Annie knew before she got married) or that she has a good relationship with Tuface's sisters (which Annie seemingly chose not to have) has nothing to do with her being gaslighted.

He will continue to visit his kids (and rightfully so) and might even spend the occasional night there with the US one under the same roof and not necessarily on the same bed.

Anne will have to repeatedly tolerate the scenario above throughout her married life or like the third one, remove herself from the equation.

No one is gaslighting her, she can either give herself peace and come to terms with the choice of man she married or enjoy the occasional adulation and sympathy from strangers on social media about her "strength" everytime she lashes out needlessly.

It ended up with her apologising and currently being sued. I am sure she wouldn't be listening to those advisers that pointed her towards ranting on social media, and casting aspersions without proof, again.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Oshogboofficial(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
So una nor wo allow this month rest abi?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Farfalla(f): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

You see all these quiet men? fear them.

Seconded. angry

Usually act all nice, while fattening you for slaughter.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Acidosis(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
angry

Farfalla:

Seconded. angry

Usually act all nice, while fattening you for slaughter.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
jornwhite:

MATURITY is what you misconstrue as being manipulative. how can someone manipulate with silence undecided

Na because you never jam people na.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by winner37(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Altrarecords:

Nah it's the sugar in his pocket and the fame that comes with being the wife of a superstar

You are right bro .
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by xcvb: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Think9ja:
For a woman to have two kids for a man she's never been married to is the epitome of loose morals

Asin, the morals is nonexistent.
If Tuface never married annie her fate would have been like pero's own...Annie bore a kid or two for tuface before even thinking tuface would ever settle with her all of them are the same except one has a ring on her finger.

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by xcvb: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
prekumohtim:

Different strokes for different folks. Tradition differs . In Ijaw , if any of that baby mama dies , he must marry the dead body before she's buried because as long as a woman has given you a child let alone children, it will be deemed that you have put her in a family way. My Uncle has a wife and went ahead to pregnant another woman who further gave him two kids but in 2020 during the lock down , the baby mama died. He was forced to marry her dead body and also pay for the burial . You can't also try it with Akwa Ibom ladies, their tradition is more dangerous.
Some parts of igbo has that tradition too.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by xcvb: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
descarado:
Team polygamy is beau grin

Let them enjoy.

I ain't gonna marry a man I know that has a child with an unmarried baby mama lurking by the side.
Life is too short for long drama cos there must be drama.

They said marrying woman with baggage is bad omen.
Seems like it's the opposite.

And the man is still sowing seeds. Just that he uses raincoat this time.

If you look at him, he looked like buhari junior except the face, like he is breaking into 2.

Over exercise cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online / Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.